• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Wahlberg Is Sully In “Uncharted”

bitbydeath

None of you watched ‘The Big Hit’?
That’s his best movie IMO.

images

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
After watching Mark Wahlberg in a few family-friendly comedies, he can pull off a look if he’s able to grow a thick mustache like Sully, which I am unsure of, but most importantly, the voice.

His voice is nowhere near baritone to bass enough.

John Day

With Holland and Wahlberg, it’s probably an origin story. Which for this kind of stories, is unnecesary...

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
He was in two good movies.

510gCMld%2BuL.jpg
41Yyze-sfkL.jpg

But I don't see him when I think of Sully from Uncharted.

tumblr_od3yr9VVIc1ukxj1to2_400.gif
tumblr_nwsnkocCbP1r59w2ro3_500.gif
He was good in Markformers (as shitty as that movie was overall), Two Markies, Four Markies, The Demarked, and Marky Mark and the Monkey Bunch. The only thing I haven't liked him in was that Shyamalan garbage he was in.

But, he's not Sully. He's also not old enough to be Nathan Fillion's father figure, and if Nathan Fillion isn't Nathan Drake, I'm not watching this movie.

None of you watched ‘The Big Hit’?
That’s his best movie IMO.

images
Lou Diamond Phillips showing up on screen is a sure sign that a movie is pure garbage.

Last edited:
Not a fan. He is now like the Rock, playing in any movie they throw athim but acting wise, its always the same no matter the genre. He was TERRIBLE in Max Payne.

Wahlberg was carrying a large wooden stick, approximately five feet long and two to three inches in diameter. Wahlberg approached Thanh Lam calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit," then hit him over the head with the stick. Thanh Lam was knocked to the ground unconscious. The stick broke in two and was later recovered from the scene.

Top Bottom