• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Married |OT| S2 - a comedy starring Judy Greer and Nat Faxon - Thursdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripOpt55

Pretty good. The phone sex bit was definitely the funniest part. Both sides of that got pretty ridiculous. I liked Russ and Didi arguing too.

Linius

Just started watching the new ep

DcAWQNZ.jpg

And shep is great indeed.

EDIT

The phone sex scene was incredible.

The phone sex was hilarious. Jess' plotline was difficult to watch. They're mixing tones a fair bit here, but they're figuring out how to do it a little more effectively in the last couple episodes.

Outside of the funny off to rehab adventure, I really thought they were working towards a time off period for Russ and Lina. We were going in that direction with Russ actually getting the costume and Lina potentially staying away on Halloween night...until she returns home.

That seemed like an odd direction to take with that plot. Anyone else feel that way?

otapnam

Outside of the funny off to rehab adventure, I really thought they were working towards a time off period for Russ and Lina. We were going in that direction with Russ actually getting the costume and Lina potentially staying away on Halloween night...until she returns home.

That seemed like an odd direction to take with that plot. Anyone else feel that way?

You don't get time off as a parent or spouse? She probably realized it would've been selfish of her to do it

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Reiser's such a clutch part of the cast. His turn from "are you just figuring that out now?" to sipping his coffee was fantastic. Lowkey, but great. It'd make a great reaction GIF.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I thought Married was a decent show but after that finale I honestly wouldn't mind if FX cancelled it. Not because it was bad, but just because I feel like it worked really well as a series finale.

Reiser's such a clutch part of the cast. His turn from "are you just figuring that out now?" to sipping his coffee was fantastic. Lowkey, but great. It'd make a great reaction GIF.

Heh, yeah. I keep forgetting he's on the show and then he pulls out these great moments.

I almost wish the show revolved around Slate and Reiser.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Jenny Slate Eyes Own FX Pilot As ‘Married’ Adds New Series Regular

Jenny Slate is switching from a regular to recurring role on the comedy series and is expected to appear in four of the 10 episodes of Season 2. I hear that is because the Saturday Night Live alumna is being eyed by FX to topline her own pilot.

Meanwhile, Married is bringing in Sarah Burns (Krista from Enlightened!!!) as a new regular. She will play a new character, Abby, a quirky single mother whose desperate need for approval is always getting her into trouble.

Tucah

you speak so well
I'm a big fan of Jenny Slate so this is a little disappointing but I will never complain about cast members from Enlightened getting work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom