• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Married |OT| S2 - a comedy starring Judy Greer and Nat Faxon - Thursdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

qjUijHn.gif

Looks like Miranda will have a big role.
Yaaay

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Good episodes, as per usual at this point. Sarah Burns definitely proved a nice addition to the cast, she fit in well.

I was wondering if they were going to expand on what Russ said to Gil... his mini confession to Lina made it sound like he gave Gil some info to get ahead of and screw over the guys who were leaving.

I'd love to have a third season. Give me third seasons of this, Review and Playing House next summer. All three deserve to come back for third outings, but none of them are sure things.

Zapages

The show had an offbeat type of funnyness to it... >_> The side characters were more interesting then the main character, which is kind of sad in the retrospective.

beat

I wondered why this thread was bumped. Not at all expected this to be the reason. That's pretty sad news.
Offseason news about low-rated shows is probably 75% likely to be bad news.

And yeah, what a shame. Married had rounded out into something better than Togetherness, albeit I'm comparing S2 of the former to S1 of the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom