• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT4| Love You $22 Billion

ManaByte

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2004
Southern California
mcucosmic.com
Rumors of Patrick Stewart returning Professor X in the MCU
Which aren't true. He said he won't return since he made Logan.

"Here's the problem... If we had not made Logan, then yes, I would probably be ready to get into that wheelchair one more time and be Charles Xavier. But Logan changed all that," Stewart added. "Here's a tiny anecdote. The first time that Hugh [Jackman] and I saw the film in public was at the Berlin Film Festival, which is where the movie premiered. Shortly after Xavier's death scene, I found myself getting very emotional but I had to keep a hold of myself because we were sitting in the middle of this cinema. And then I saw Hugh's hand come up to his eye and wipe away a tear. I thought, 'Dammit, the bugger's crying. Oh, let it out Patrick.'"

"Hugh took my hand, and we held hands with the last seven or eight minutes of the film because there was so many things we were upset about,"Stewart recalled about the tear-jerking scene. "We were moved by the story. We were moved by one another. We were moved by the movie. But we also both made the decision that we were saying goodbye to our characters as well. In that sense, it was not just the deaths of those two men in the franchise, but it was also goodbye to our part in them as well."
But YouTube clickbait thumbnails ignore the truth of what he said to get you to watch their bullshit.