• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 announced for PS4, XB1 and PC

dlemarc

It's nice of Marvel to allow Acti to re-release all of these games, and I'm surprised they actually ported MAU 2 to PC. The only 360/PS3 games left that they may re-release would be Web of Shadows, Edge of Time, and Wolverine.

FoneBone

Glad they're coming to PC, but Activision being Activision, I know they'll be overpriced and stingily discounted when they do go on sale.

Are these digital only, or getting physical releases too?

I had missed out on the DLC for MUA1 and wouldn't mind getting it in the remaster. (Unless the last-gen relisitings also include the DLC, in which case, I'll go for that instead.)

shaowebb

Will I get to play as the console exclusive cast like Sentry in these versions? Dude was like exclusive to handhelds only :|

i need details! The first game and me have some fantastic local multiplayer memories and i want to play it again with my brother like we used to.

Kid Heart

The only MUA game I have is the first one on the Wii so I'm down for this. Hopefully it contains all the dlc, but knowing Activision I'm not getting my hopes up.

styl3s

Wonder if this means Activision will start bringing up more stuff and possibly putting them on PC like X-Men Legends, Spider-Man Web of Shadows etc.

I love when shit gets announced and then immediately released. I wish more publishers did that.

ive never played these. Which one is the best one?

Digital only or...?

My SO and I have been playing MAU2 on PS3 on and off. Might just start again with the first game on PS4 then move on to the second.

Toki767

Just so people have some perspective on pricing, these are the prices on PSN for Prototype games on PS4:

Prototype - $30
Prototype 2 - $40
Prototype 1 & 2 Bundle - $60

Just so people have some perspective on pricing, these are the prices on PSN for Prototype games on PS4:

Prototype - $30
Prototype 2 - $40
Prototype 1 & 2 Bundle - $60

I'd say that like Prototype the ridiculous pricing would crash too but it does star Marvel characters, and MUA games used had stupidly high price points.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
willing to bet that its no dlc and no remastering. Been replaying this on 360 with my girl with the dlc so no real reason to pick up but if they put some work into it that would be awesome.

bunkitz

Aww sweet. First one's included. Guess I'll grab it when it's on sale one day.

Man, it feels so good to see the box art again. Especially with Spidey at the center like that.

Now give us some Spider-Man PS4 news, please.

Top Bottom