• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 announced for PS4, XB1 and PC

jbug617

Banned
Jan 8, 2012

Finally, official confirmation! Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Ultimate Alliance 2 are making their way to current-gen consoles! Both games will be available individually and as a bundle on Xbox One, PS4, and PC THIS TUESDAY! Expect a review from us soon after that!
http://themarvelreport.com/2016/07/marvel-gaming-sdcc/

Marvel's post went up.
http://marvel.com/news/video_games/26503/sdcc_2016_marvel_ultimate_alliance

$39.99 each or $59.99 for both
Seems like digital only
Changes are better performance, UI and graphic enhancements.

StylesClash

Jul 10, 2014
Considering how hard it is to find couch co-op games these days besides the Lego games, this is a smart move.

Mar 16, 2014
Georgia
www.neogaf.com
These are alright games. I never thought they were anything special, but they'd make for good time fillers with buddies while we smoked a bean and watched Netflix or some shit. Cross-play or a bit of new content would put me at day-1 but I doubt that's gonna happen so for now we'll see. I'll ask my buddies and I'll pick 'em up on PC based on whether or not they wanna play 'em again.

funkystudent

Apr 3, 2010
I hope that Wolverine Origins game is the next stop on the Activision / Marvel Remaster train.

Maybe being sort of tied to the movie could make that a bit more legally awkward?

Drayco21

Aug 17, 2013
DLC included?

If yes, I'll buy these again. Double Dip on MUA2, quadruple dip on MUA1.

Also, please have a physical release down the line; Deadpool got one, and no one wanted to play that shitshow again.

Aug 22, 2014
Heck yes, I'm down for Ultimate Alliance 1 at a reasonable price (if they try to charge $60...)

IDK about 2, I've heard mixed things about it.

Sep 18, 2015
Canada
I was really hoping that they wouldn't be bundled. I was planning on getting Ultimate Alliance 2 as soon as it dropped, but since the price will probably be double what I expected now, I might have to wait for a sale.

Rodney McKay

Jun 13, 2009
Definitely buying for PC day one (at least for the first one, didn't hear great things about the second one).

But I do wish they could have released the PSP version on PSN and made it Vita compatible. I love playing those games on handhelds, and even emulating my copy on my Nvidia Shield Portable has some cutscene bugs, so its not ideal to play there. :(

I was really hoping that they wouldn't be bundled. I was hoping to get Ultimate Alliance 2 as soon as it dropped, but since the price will probably be double what I expected now, I might have to wait for a sale.
They are available individually.

matrixman92

Oct 5, 2013
ooooh, excited for the first one. Lots of fond memories playing that one. Hope it has the dlc and stuff

Neoxon

Jul 28, 2013

IronLich

Jun 19, 2011
I just want the DLC. Ultimate Alliance 2 won't be as cool if I'm not playing as Psylocke.