• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I actually spawned some discussion.

YAY
Karsticles said:
Honestly, I'd love for Henkyo Ki to just be b.H, a command normal. It's so essential to her game that it should be as accessible as Wesker's gunshots. At the very most, a QCB motion - RDP is just ridiculous. She uses it for everything, and it's so uncomfortable.
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

I didn't know how people would react to making her Henkyo easier to pull off so I didn't post my idea. This is exactly how it should be. Her Henkyo game is decent at best and horrible at worst because of her funky inputs. I've never bothered using it because I have a hard time with the motion compared to QCB. I just don't understand some of the decisions for Hsien-Ko's moveset and commands some times.
Karsticles said:
That's definitely way too much. It lasts 5 seconds right now IIRC. You don't want to make it too easy for her to have permanent hyper armor - she would destroy entire teams. I'm fine with taking it to 7, though, and giving it a faster startup so you can perform it safer.
Yeah, I actually didn't want to post it at first, but I decided to test the waters. Her increased damage will do more than enough to bring her up to the task. I still feel that a solid ten seconds is appropriate for golden mode, though. It is way too short in a game where some assists cover the entire screen or stay out for a while(think haggar here). She needs to be able to keep it for a decent while in my opinion.
Karsticles said:
I love her air dash - just make it move forward faster.
The problem I have with her air dash is that it seems to leave me open to attacks way too easily. I've explained that I have an easy time blocking on a dime with Morrigan when I'm fighting intense matches against X-factor wesker, dormmamu, zero and sent(to name a few). Hsien-Ko has the wierdest air dash properties that seems to delay her ability to block even after I've fully stopped walking across the air. It is really weird and I've come to notice when I somehow whiff standard blocks against Sent's launcher, Wesker's teleport mixups and Zero's energy tower hyper.

I don't think it is even the fault of the dash itself. I'd rather have the chain dash, though. It'd offer her amazing mobility even if the chain were shorter than Amateratsu's vine.
Karsticles said:
Parabolic dash is for safer assist calls and canceling into Soul Fist, then fly-canceling, then dashing again; it makes your approach awkward to stop. I like it.
I've never seen this technique before. I know it is technically possible, but I've never actually seen it in a tournament or event. I'll refrain from commenting on the dash since I obviously don't know the whole story.
Karsticles said:
This gets rid of her air combo finisher though. IMO, just add Soul Eraser as an alternate to Finishing Shower, like Akuma's two projectile hyper versions. Hold H for Soul Eraser. No reason to get rid of options for her.
You mean that she'd have an air and ground soul eraser right? I'd be down for that as long as its start up is more or less like Ryu's shinku. Hell, it could look just like her finishing shower except that the beam would come out the spikes around her or a portal.
Karsticles said:
No way! Random hypers should always be discouraged; this game fosters it too much.
I don't know about this one. The Okami shuffle is her only level 1 hyper that does damage. It is also amazing tool to keep people on their toes and at a distance. It is crucial in fights against characters like phoenix, wesker and many other fast characters. I'd be willing to concede on this one thing if the Okami shuffle did full damage even if someone got caught behind Ammy. Her okami shuffle damage on teleporters is pitiful.
Karsticles said:
I just want throws standardized. Either let everyone combo off of their ground/air throws, or let no one. I appreciate variety, but this (along with gimped dashes) are not the way to go about it.
I can see what you mean. I just think that if they had to nerf her this would be reasonable compared to damage nerfs, mobility nerfs or a health nerf. She could still get great damage off the shuffle.
Karsticles said:
Feel free to experiment with teams against me - I am not offended.
I don't experiment very much at all. About 95% of my usage goes straight to those three on both consoles. I may experiment some time before MvC3 super turbo fighter edition launches, but that is a ways off.
Karsticles said:
IMO, make it as natural as your magic series - it's a huge part of her game.
Will do

Dahbomb

Dandy J said:
Hulk user found. Sorry, no one wants your retard downs syndrome char to be good. Game doesn't need to be any dumber than it is.
The hell? Hulk is solid but giving him a few buffs isn't going to ruin the game. The good Hulk players play way less herp derp than the good Wolverine players.

I am out to finish my post.

Solune

Dandy J said:
Hulk user found. Sorry, no one wants your retard downs syndrome char to be good. Game doesn't need to be any dumber than it is.
You don't happen to be the salty guy that sent me hatemail and said "You wouldn't stand a chance if Hulk wasn't so overpowered" are you?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
SolarPowered said:
I don't know about this one. The Okami shuffle is her only level 1 hyper that does damage. It is also amazing tool to keep people on their toes and at a distance. It is crucial in fights against characters like phoenix, wesker and many other fast characters. I'd be willing to concede on this one thing if the Okami shuffle did full damage even if someone got caught behind Ammy. Her okami shuffle damage on teleporters is pitiful.

Okami Shuffle fills the screen to punish any whiffed attacks. There are plenty of opportunities to use it, and it doesn't need to be thrown out there for random damage or breathing room/chip. If Okami Shuffle is blocked against particular characters, then she can always DHC to safety like other characters.

I can only speak for Wesker personally, but Ammy blows him up bad without Okami Shuffle.

Chavelo

Dandy J said:

Butthurt user found.

Come on, if you're having trouble with Hulk alone, this game is clearly outta of your league.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Oldschoolgamer said:
Wow @ Storm.

Tiger Kneeing fly after Super Jumping lets you call assists from sj height too. That's pretty damned great.

Do you need to tiger knee it? You should have enough time to input it at the superjump peak.

Nose Master

Dandy J said:

Hulk is ass, dude. If you just spam his meteor and super armor attacks, you're going to get tore up. If you fall for that shit, you're much worse than the Hulk player.

JeTmAn81

Hulk is awesome, I'm not actually sure if he needs any changes. He's not top tier, but any buffs might overpower him. He certainly doesn't need a faster Gamma Wave. I can get that sucker out about every second or so (hold back immediately to begin the charge right after pressing forward to shoot the previous Wave). You can actually infinite a downed assist this way.

Karsticles said:
Honestly, I'm fine with the entire roster having safe launchers. Marvel has never been a game about punishing recovery on attacks, but about overwhelming your opponent's ability to react to stimuli.

Wesker's Phantom Dance is actually a solid hyper, but people all relaunch with Wesker and then push their opponent into the corner before using it, so it hits poorly. Good Wesker users Phantom Move L after they spike their opponent, and then OTG into Phantom Dance; it hits a lot more this way. Every character should want to be in Wesker's situation, though: you have such good mix-up options that it's better for you not to burn meter. Users of heavy characters are jealous!
Yeah, most of the smarter wesker players like to lure me out into the middle of the stage. It is one of the reasons why I really want the window closed a bit on ammy(and her damage output on her flank shuffle increased).
GuardianE said:
I don't know how I even missed this bullet point. I'd love a beam super for Morrigan, but I don't think she really needs it. I'd be fine if it were exactly like old school Soul Eraser (slow startup, high hitbox, ground only). If it were aimable like Ryu's, I think it would take away a lot of the uniqueness of his Shinkuu Hadouken. I kinda wanted Capcom to give her Endless Slumber just for funsies.
I can see that and someone else mentioned something that sounds similar to Akuma's setup. I think that would be a great compromise as long as the startup is decent.
I never gave Morrigan's damage some thought, but it is actually rather weak compared to the rest of the cast. She could definitely stand to work out a bit. That is definitely one of the things keeping her in the dark right now.
Sixfortyfive said:
RYU
- SRK assist has same invincibility as point version
- overhead cancelable into specials ala TvC
- 8-way Shinku Hadouken
- combo potential after Shin Shoryuken at any screen distance instead of corner only, also like TvC

MORRIGAN
- overall damage buff
- possible to combo into Shadow Servant from all throws instead of just back throw
- faster ground dash; I'm fine with it not being a "real" ground dash
- reduced start-up time on Astral Vision so that using it mid-combo is feasible, which is already the case for some other characters' utility hypers
- X-Factor boosts apply to Astral Vision clone
- give her Cryptic Needle; so what if having 5 hypers is absurd :p

FELICIA
- Please Help Me made OTG-capable so my terrible ass can actually combo into it >_>
- Dancing Flash made to hold the opponent in place a little better and not drop out at certain heights/distances
- Delta Kick usable in mid-air
- Toy Touch assist (replacing either B or Y assist)

CHUN-LI
- damage buff

AMATERASU
- fix that fucking bullshit airthrow hitbox/range grrrrrrrrr /salt

WESKER
- make his ground chain, launcher in particular, *somewhat* unsafe on block plz

ARTHUR
- deserves 1200K health instead of 800K health; a character dependent on keepaway tactics isn't exactly going to be getting a lot of damage from combos so he needs to be able to take hits to make up the difference
- *something* for mobility/spacing; maybe make his throws toss the opponent clear across the screen or something so that he has a way to effectively create space when pressured

HSIEN-KO
- deserves roughly double speed; only character I can think of who got a mobility *nerf* for her VS series introduction
- pendulum swing changed to function like VSav so that it can be canceled for unique aerial movement and momentum
- item toss changed to function like VSav so that dizzy items are predictable; would also make item assist at least somewhat useful
- get rid of the time bomb completely or map it to QCF+S so that it doesn't get in the way of regular item toss
- alter the start-up time on Tenraiha so that its overhead property is actually useful and the opponent can't change block on reaction to super freeze

WOLVERINE
- less derpy hitbox on dive kick
- dive kick always causes ground bounce, shortening some combo potential
- meaty hits beat Berserker Slash clean

SENTINEL
- 1.1 million HP (halfway between former and current levels); large powerhouse characters are virtually walking hitboxes and need to be able to take a little bit of extra damage to get in
- across the board damage nerf; this is what actually bothered people about the character in the first place

Fuck that noise. I get salty every time someone suggests this. IIRC, Soul Eraser was just as slow and awkward to combo into from long range as Proton Canon is. She doesn't need that; Shadow Servant is there for an invincible assist punisher if she needs it. Finishing Shower lets me bully Phoenix around and allows for safe approaches for mix-ups, so I'd like to hold onto it
I agree with everything you typed with the exception of the stuff in bold(and only small disagreements for some). Sent could use a small damage reduction on the normals and not his hypers. That would go perfect with the death of X-factor level three. Arthur could get a bump to that kind of health, but I would say that it comes at a heavier price. Arthur would be the only character in the game with two level three hypers and his armor stays at the cost of projectiles that are a little weaker and less mobile than his current gold armor ones. I think this would be a good tradeoff for 400K health and it solves the problem of undies Arthur. If people really want to see Arthur in their undies Capcom could make it selectable on the screen and he would still get his golden armor with his new level 3. I don't care for grab hypers at all unless they are a rush style like X-23's hyper or Wolverine's level 3.

Now getting to business. It was already stated best earlier. Finishing shower should speed the fuck up or it should die in a fire. As it stands it was way weak and too slow to have any decent effect on assists. Shadow servant also doesn't do too well in the corner against assists and beam hypers are just more flexible. It is almost a prerequisite for top tier characters who are not fast or extremely powerful and Morrigan fits the bill. A beam hyper made similar to Akuma's hyper(without the instant startup) would be great for her on a competitive level.

I also wanted to comment on the side about Hsien-Ko. Your ideas for her absolutely amazing. I fucking wish she had some of these options and the idea of being able to cancel her pendulum is so fucking obvious that I almost feel disgusted with myself for not thinking of it first. I also never gave Tenrai Ha too much thought since it works out pretty well so far. It is honestly one of the more useful hypers on my team and it works wonders with cold star assist. Good idea on the item toss for Hsien-Ko too.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
GuardianE said:
Do you need to tiger knee it? You should have enough time to input it at the superjump peak.

It's possible that I'm messing it up, but her assist isn't coming out unless I tiger knee fly.

Nose Master

JeTmAn81 said:
Hulk is awesome, I'm not actually sure if he needs any changes. He's not top tier, but any buffs might overpower him. He certainly doesn't need a faster Gamma Wave. I can get that sucker out about every second or so (hold back immediately to begin the charge right after pressing forward to shoot the previous Wave). You can actually infinite a downed assist this way.

Go on.

Dahbomb said:
The hell? Hulk is solid but giving him a few buffs isn't going to ruin the game. The good Hulk players play way less herp derp than the good Wolverine players.

I am out to finish my post.
I can agree with this. I have a lot of respect for players who use the tanks methodically and safely on point. That Hulk player from yesterday who could end me in one shot commanded respect even if I was salty.

It is way better than watching wolverine divekick bonanzas!

SolarPowered said:
It is way better than watching wolverine divekick bonanzas!
stfu-cyclops-o.gif

Oldschoolgamer said:
It's possible that I'm messing it up, but her assist isn't coming out unless I tiger knee fly.
I don't get it. By tiger kneeing your fly, you're just float canceling, which would allow you to call assists, and then activating fly. What does that achieve over just float canceling, and then flying or not?

I don't really think Iron Man needs anything, but I'd probably give him slightly faster air dashes and a fixed 2C for fun. That's about it. Maybe a better cross up. Oh, and 1.1 million health because he's got a fucking iron body.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
God's Beard said:
I don't really think Iron Man needs anything, but I'd probably give him slightly faster air dashes and a fixed 2C for fun. That's about it. Maybe a better cross up. Oh, and 1.1 million health because he's got a fucking iron body.

I'd request that his launcher not suck ass.

Deadman

Me and my friend recently picked this game up. Its the first fighting game like this for each of us so we are both pretty bad. What characters would you guys recommend as easy to learn for beginners? So far i quite like amaterasu but thats all ive got.

Dandy J

lol @ ppl getting mad. Yo Hulk is a retard char, no matter how bad he is. Yes, even more retard than Wolverine. Like straight downs. For real. Yes, he gets fucked hard by anything good, but that's how it should be, since he is an assist char.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Deadman said:
Me and my friend recently picked this game up. Its the first fighting game like this for each of us so we are both pretty bad. What characters would you guys recommend as easy to learn for beginners? So far i quite like amaterasu but thats all ive got.

They're all pretty easy to use for beginners until you go online and play against the world. I'd recommend Wolverine, Sentinel... maybe Akuma. They're easy to use on a basic level and are fun. Maybe throw Hulk in there. For beginners, Amaterasu's H H H H H H combos are surprisingly effective.

Long and short of it is that you should just pick characters you think are cool right now. With a few exceptions, it won't be hard to learn them on a basic level.

Dandy J said:
lol @ ppl getting mad. Yo Hulk is a retard char, no matter how bad he is. Yes, even more retard than Wolverine. Like straight downs. For real. Yes, he gets fucked hard by anything good, but that's how it should be, since he is an assist char.
ya hulk so gud he b winnin all dem turnments and shit rite

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Professor Beef said:
ya hulk so gud he b winnin all dem turnments and shit rite

To be fair, I think he just doesn't like the character and isn't making a claim about how good they are. I'm kind of the same way about Sentinel and Taskmaster. :X

Dandy J

Sorry but if you don't think Hulk isn't a retard char then idk what planet you're from. If they made him good people would rage like it's MSH juggs all over again. Be careful what you wish for!

Dandy J said:
Sorry but if you don't think Hulk isn't a retard char then idk what planet you're from. If they made him good people would rage like it's MSH juggs all over again. Be careful what you wish for!
Juggernaut in MSH wasn't even that good compared to the rest of the cast. :|

Dandy J

Nope, he was not. BTW, have you ever played vs a good juggernaut in msh? It's real dumb. Personally I like games when they're not dumb but to each his own.

Azure J

Nose Master said:
Phoenix - Make her fireballs / feathers dissipate when she gets hit. XF no longer completely negates DP's life drain, just slows it a bit. Healing field only works if Phoenix is not taking damage.

I'm all for "fixing" Phoenix, even if I fall on the taboo side of things and think she's cool as is, but this is just too far. Good God, NO! If that happens, Phoenix on point will never exist. :lol

:'(

SmokeMaxX

Karsticles said:
Storm is the only character in the game that can call an assist after superjumping. Just float!

I don't think it's fair to put Wolverine's Dive Kick on par with Trish and Akuma's - Trish and Akuma have projectile options, Wolverine does not.
Oh? That's interesting. Another interesting way around this is to jump up with magneto, air dash up (or up-back or up-forward), fly and you can call an assist at any point of this entire sequence.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Dahbomb said:
Buffs/Nerfs on characters that I use (the on-topic discussion):

All these buffs/nerfs assume that a general X factor nerf has been implemented especially on LVL3. So I am not going to bother saying "Nerf XF3 Wesker".

WOLVERINE: Overall does not deserve any buffs and is in need of substantial nerfs.

*Health reduced from 950K to 850K.

*Dive Kick hit box reworked. Should not be any better than Trish/Akuma's. Causes ground bounce no matter the state of the opponent so that it always leads into a half a combo at best.

*Berserker Slash reworked. No need for i-frames on that move and it needs to have some more start up frames so that it is actually blockable on reaction by the human eyes/hands.

*Slightly less overall damage on normals. Overall 50K-75K reduction on his BnB and 25K-50K reduction on Fatal Claw hyper. People need to have more incentive to use better combos with him than day 1 stuff.

*Crouching hit box reworked so that he is still hittable when doing cr.Ls. He should be hittable by Tron assist when he is using cr.Ls.

*J.L hit box reworked so that it doesn't insta-overhead. That shit is cheap as fuck.

WESKER - Not in need of any substantial buffs and no need for any substantial nerfs.

*Launcher needs more recovery frames. Frame disadvantage from -1 to -7 or -8.

*Phantom Dance should not randomly cross up. In exchange he should be able to do slightly higher overall damage from it.

*Regular gun shot needs some more start up frames (just slightly). It's a bit too good of a zoning tool for a command normal.

*This is a bit inconsequential but his cr.M hitbox needs to be fixed a bit so that it doesn't have "phantom limb" property ie it shouldn't extend beyond it's normal range randomly.

Sounds like a worthless Weapon X, where's Sabretooth? :O

- agree overall on Berseker Slash n Dive kick
- No need for HP nerf, he a small character that heavily relies on assist to get in, he's gonna get hit.
-No need for damage nerf, again, getting should be rewarding, dont turn him into a million hit combo character for 30% damage.
- If he loses his insta overhead, every insta overhead in every fighting game should go too. It goes back to Wolvy should be very dangerous when his in

-As for Wesker...frankly he's really really good, but that shouldn't be a problem. The only nerf he should get and I agree, his S shouldn't be safe on block at all. With that mobility, fairly easy hit confirm magic series, high damage potential...cmon.

As for other characters I play

She-Hulk
-Buff the hit box on ass Drop, as of now i swear her actual butt cheeks are were the hitbox begins and ends.
- Armor on active frames of flashkick

Deadpool
-Faster start up on L.katanaRama, just another AA option
-Cr.M shouldn't knock opponent

Dormammu
- Nothing, but Flame Carpet should be his 3rd assist. Liberation as an assist is pure gimmick.

Hulk
nothing for now.

Arthur
-End of Gold king Armor should not lead to a hard knockdown for christ sake
-Magic sword(back-H) should come out faster
Faster start up on Standing M
- Heavenly Slash should lead to a soft knockdown, and Assist version should also have invincibility

Thor
- the 6-7-8 frame star up on his light attacks needs to die in the hottest fire.
- straight armor on Mighty DUNK!(cvs2 Terry voice) without charging would be nice.

As you can see I dont really have much of "nerfs" in mind. Maybe Phoenix's salty Balls having less priority hit points, and shrink Akuma's tatsu box....

I really want this series to avoid the SF4 syndrome where characters, while somewhat viable, become boring to play or watch because so many of their options become super situational, or just not having good options at all.

Riposte

What could they do to make DPs good in this game? Remind me if I am forgetting something, but every character who has a DP-like move doesn't use it. I sometimes see Chris G use Shoryuken, but that's him being flashy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Riposte said:
What could they do to make DPs good in this game? Remind me if I am forgetting something, but every character who has a DP-like move doesn't use it. I sometimes see Chris G use Shoryuken, but that's him being flashy.
No it's not, he utilizes the invincibility on his shoryuken to knock Weskers out of Phantom Dance. And Tokido uses tornado claw to end (especially in X-Factor) Wolverine combos for massive damage.

Their not completely useless, but you can't expect them to be utilized like they are in Street Fighter and such because so many more factors and moves exist in Marvel. Their serve their purpose well in Marvel.

Oldschoolgamer

FromTheFuture said:
I don't get it. By tiger kneeing your fly, you're just float canceling, which would allow you to call assists, and then activating fly. What does that achieve over just float canceling, and then flying or not?

I just picked her up, but my guess would be her altitude on the screen. Either way, it seems like I can only get one assist out.

Dahbomb

DP moves would be more used if they had more i-frames and lead to some combos. Most of them don't lead to shit meaning there is no real incentive to use them other than to get out of a tight spot if they have i-frames.

DR2K

Banned
-Remove all of Magneto's loops.
-Lower Wesker and Wolverine's health.
-Wolverine's Dive kick punishable on block
-Wesker's gunshots nerfed
-Taskmaster's super damage nerfed
-Tron's gustaff fire assist has more vulnerability after the flame
-Dp still loses health in Xfactor
-Xfactor should be changed so that there is one version, and depending on how many characters you have left will determine how long it stays.
-Drone assist moves quicker and covers less space.
-Give Chunli an OTG
-Give hsienko mobility

Oldschoolgamer

Magnus would kind of suck without his loops. He doesn't have his best friend Betsy anymore.

Finally learned how to bold cancel(mad months later)... >.>

DR2K said:
Dormammu
- Nothing, but Flame Carpet should be his 3rd assist. Liberation as an assist is pure gimmick.

I really want this series to avoid the SF4 syndrome where characters, while somewhat viable, become boring to play or watch because so many of their options become super situational, or just not having good options at all.
I use liberation...

Dahbomb

DR2K said:
-Remove all of Magneto's loops.
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Magneto's loops aren't that powerful and you still need solid execution to pull off most of them. He still has a tough time killing a character without using DHC glitch, LVL3 or X Factor.

Read my post from 2 pages ago. Magneto has not won a single major tournament in MVC3 and part of the reason is that people still drop combos with him... a lot.

If you are going to nerf Magneto based on the damage/meter building capability of his tough combos then that is enough grounds to nerf Iron Man, Zero, Dante, Spider Man, C Viper and other characters with high execution/high damaging combos.

The only area where Magneto really needs a nerf is his L Disruptor that's like 7 frames on start up. That's as fast as most characters M attack and even as fast as other's L attack.

I say nerf those damn Mags loops so that they do not build meter so fast. I think the H is doing all the meter. Fuck that!!! We are like 4-5 months into the games life span, so in like a year, the serious Mags players won't be dropping combos I think.

I too hate Mags L Disrupta. So damn fast. So unfair for a rushdown character to have a fast zoning tool like that :(

~Devil Trigger~

ThatCrazyGuy said:
I say nerf those damn Mags loops so that they do not build meter so fast. I think the H is doing all the meter. Fuck that!!! We are like 4-5 months into the games life span, so in like a year, the serious Mags players won't be dropping combos I think.

I too hate Mags L Disrupta. So damn fast. So unfair for a rushdown character to have a fast zoning tool like that :(
go back to the SF4 thread

Oldschoolgamer said:
I just picked her up, but my guess would be her altitude on the screen. Either way, it seems like I can only get one assist out.
I suppose that's true. It's probably easier to tiger knee it and get it out faster if you really wanted to, unless you could press up and then fly just as fast.

DR2K

Banned
Dahbomb said:
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Magneto's loops aren't that powerful and you still need solid execution to pull off most of them. He still has a tough time killing a character without using DHC glitch, LVL3 or X Factor.

Read my post from 2 pages ago. Magneto has not won a single major tournament in MVC3 and part of the reason is that people still drop combos with him... a lot.

If you are going to nerf Magneto based on the damage/meter building capability of his tough combos then that is enough grounds to nerf Iron Man, Zero, Dante, Spider Man, C Viper and other characters with high execution/high damaging combos.

The only area where Magneto really needs a nerf is his L Disruptor that's like 7 frames on start up. That's as fast as most characters M attack and even as fast as other's L attack.

They build a shit ton of meter, and just last too long. Given the fact that he has a level 3, it's just too good. Also has insane zoning abilities, mobility, etc. . . I do think Zero and Dante could use a few nerfs. Viper relies on meter, and Iron man sucks.

God's Beard said:
I'm too lazy to fix my fucked up quote. I'll just assume he was thinking it too lol

I'm telling you guys that Liberation is the shit.

I wouldn't mind a flame carpet assist. Considering how long Dorr has to be out in order to complete it. lol

~Devil Trigger~

ThatCrazyGuy said:
But it is so much more swag in here.
apparently you wanna kill Magneto's swag

without his loops, Mag would be one of the most boring characters. The meter building plays a part in team strategy, makes him useful as hell.

DR2K said:
They build a shit ton of meter, and just last too long. Given the fact that he has a level 3, it's just too good. Also has insane zoning abilities, mobility, etc. . . I do think Zero and Dante could use a few nerfs. Viper relies on meter, and Iron man sucks.
l

i've been caught in Zero and Storm combos that last longer then Mag loops.

Nerf Dante? really... Do people want characters to have any use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom