• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

JC Lately

Not confirmed. Dude in the chair could be Sigma and ultron doing the fusion dance.

Since X is in it seems to make sense Sigma would have a high probability of making it in.

Would make sense, lore wise; they're both androids with similar goals (kill all humans).

All this news is a bit overwhelming. Cant wait to see these vs games on Steam.
I can only hope Cammy makes the Capcom roster this time too.

I'm in that trying to be hype man, but people talking about reboots in the other thread and no 4 and shit and 2v2, got me thinking. What if that shit plays like 2v2 powerstone or some Jazz? That would Kill my hype completely. Worst end!

Need some actual gameplay footage asap.

Trailer was a lil lacking, The first Mvc3 trailer was way more hype, and dare I say looked better.

Anyways we'll see some tonight and hopefully my fears will be put to rest.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the captain america thing is 99% sure a typo meant to be captain marvel

but captain america is 100% sure in the game so

MADGAME

#Team2v2 won :]

4970795-4998558285-f6329.gif

higemaru

That $25 price tag is a super smart way to get goodwill back from the SFV debacle. I'm willing to bite at that price even if the roster is small and the game is smaller than past ones

EDIT: the $25 is just for UMvC3. whoops

Jawmuncher

I need some new reveals already. To me Captain Marvel is the only big reveal atm.

I mean I know we got X instead of regular mega man. But with TvC having Legends mega man, we knew Mega Man was getting in. Mainly after all the shit capcom got with not putting him in MVC3.

I doubt Captain America will be left out, but I think that the mention of Captain America was a Freudian slip, given that Captain Marvel would have been the only one left out of that statement.

Crocodile

That $25 price tag is a super smart way to get goodwill back from the SFV debacle. I'm willing to bite at that price even if the roster is small and the game is smaller than past ones

That's for UMvC3 not MvC: Infinite which has no price tag yet

Top Bottom