• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster Discussion Thread

Evilisk

ts_gill.gif

He's red and blue. Maybe his fire and ice moves feel like two characters?
I'm reaching as hard as I can here.

"Female character" and "red and blue" is clearly referring to Midnight Bliss'd Gill

Gill (and Demitri) confirmed :p

Generally speaking, I don't put much stock into "leaks" that go over behind the scenes stuff at the development level. You know, stuff like about why a character did or didn't get in, or if there's a character who might be getting in and what not. In the past it always seems to be something like a play tester, or with Smash, that ESRB video leak. Now that's apparently going over into riddle leak territory I'm even more skeptical, since while we've had riddle leaks before from Lupinko, they weren't vague stuff like Red and Blue which can mean just about anything. Maybe I either don't remember any or have forgotten, but have there ever been valid leaks that actually knew behind the scenes stuff about the game's development and decision making processes?

That being said, if I knew the roster I'd probably end up giving out riddles too. Plus, its not like we've had anything solid to talk about for a while

Super secret guest characters Blue Mary and Red Sonja confirmed.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Maybe Red and Blue as a reference to Pokemon where you can switch the gender of the generic protagonist characters like the Monster Hunter Hunter dude[tte].

J-Tier

I'm more inclined to put stock into what Ryce says.

However, the red and blue "leak" could be a number of things, and could even be justified with almost any resulting roster--unless the two characters were connected in some way, which doesn't seem to be the case, so it's a pretty vague hint.

Weiss

Banned
I suppose it's worth checking in with Ryce and Saikyo on this. Remember that the latter had said he could corroborate a lot of what Riku had said.

Ryce

I suppose it's worth checking in with Ryce and Saikyo on this. Remember that the latter had said he could corroborate a lot of what Riku had said.
Basically, a lot of what I was initially told was included in Riku's "leak," so I wasn't ready to outright dismiss him, but I learned a few more things in the last couple of days that delegitimize some of Riku's claims. I can't speak for Saikyo, but I think he's in the same boat.

Jawmuncher

Basically, a lot of what I was initially told was included in Riku's "leak," so I wasn't ready to outright dismiss him, but I learned a few more things in the last couple of days that delegitimize some of Riku's claims. I can't speak for Saikyo, but I think he's in the same boat.

When you gonna give us good leaks tho

Good one. It's nice to want things.

Oh I wasn't talking about characters or anything. I just meant about the leaks themselves. I felt like something crazy was going to happen, and it kinda did since his thread was deleted. What I expected was for Riku to say something crazy that discredited himself though.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I wish I had friends in places that could tell me things about stuff

You don't really want to know information in advance because you have to keep it to yourself which could be pretty hard thing to do for some people.

I wish I had friends.

Ouch. I guess that's why you like F.A.N.G.?

You all are thinking too small.

Red is Nintendo
Sega is Blue

2 crossover characters confirmed

or simply, Red - Marvel, Blue - Capcom.

Jawmuncher

Wait a minute, this goes even deeper
istock-486120619uyuni.jpg

You don't really want to know information in advance because you have to keep it to yourself which could be pretty hard thing to do for some people.

Ouch. I guess that's why you like F.A.N.G.?

or simply, Red - Marvel, Blue - Capcom
capcom_logoyduuw.png

Capcom being considered blue instead of yellow would be odd. Yeah the color is there, but it's the highlight and not the main focus.

Taramoor

Any list without Chun-li in it is obviously wrong, but as for Red and Blue something like Roll and Nebula?

You kind of have to look at the Marvel side through the lens of the MCU, and Nebula has a big part to play in what's coming.

J-Tier

Any list without Chun-li in it is obviously wrong, but as for Red and Blue something like Roll and Nebula?

You kind of have to look at the Marvel side through the lens of the MCU, and Nebula has a big part to play in what's coming.
Nebula has almost no chance as a playable character. Yondu and Ronan, also blue, unfortunately have a slim to none chance as well.

No way of telling what the specifics are right now. Just that a lot of it isn't accurate. Some parts (Frank and Dante) are probably still legit, but the X-Men and other things probably aren't.
Hopefully the X-Men part is true though, seeing some character making the base roster would be great.

But it's better to be cautious on that part.

Ryce

So I hear there was an MvCI press event in Germany a few days ago and that the embargo lifts at the end of the week. There are some big surprises in store, which I'm not going to spoil out of respect to Capcom.

So I hear there was an MvCI press event in Germany a few days ago and that the embargo lifts at the end of the week. There are some big surprises in store, which I'm not going to spoil out of respect to Capcom.

You will do exactly that or you will meet my shovel, Dikembe

J-Tier

Sweet, things are happening!

Today's the end of the week!! And there's no news (I assume it should be next week, at the end of the month hahah).

At last something to look forward to!

F.A.N.G in MvC:I.

Keep the barely alive dream going.

Make him playable in SFV too while you're at it capcom.

schaft0620

Can you find out when that embargo ends?

Hag

omfg finally ;_;

Weiss

Banned

Our messiah hath delivered!

Skab

Yeeesssssssss.

In before the eventhubs article

sephi22

If this is true I will change my avatar so it says 'Ryce is a god' for a month.
I'm willing to suck Ono's crusty dick for any news at this point

Top Bottom