• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay/Pre-Launch Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Not only does Command Mission X have his scarf, but there will be alternate colors for the costumes.

001.JPG

That's really dope color.

Not only does Command Mission X have his scarf, but there will be alternate colors for the costumes.

001.JPG

Kind of looks like he's colored after Marino from Command Mission. His 4th color seems to be Spider just going on the two colors shown in that icon, though I can't tell if the 3rd color is meant to be anyone.

Please don't tell me all those costumes they showed off with Funkos are from ordering the funkos. I already put 50 dollars onto my xbl account : (

that didn't have a cash shop working for SFV and let everyone play with dlc characters for free for awhile so who knows.
The best part is when some collector's and special editions contained "free" zenny as part of the package only for Zenny to be scrapped for that to be literally worthless.

The best part is when some collector's and special editions contained "free" zenny as part of the package only for Zenny to be scrapped for that to be literally worthless.

Capcom amazes me with how clueless they can be sometimes. Did they ever end up giving anything out to make up for not using Zenny?

Spade

Sent in a refund for my cdkeys codes. Ordered both after through gamesplanet since they're global. Can't wait.

Edit: Holy shit gamesplanet is fast! :D

I love nothing more than finally play a game and getting a 10GB Patch.

I feel like my PS4 has like 500 GB that are just fucking Patches.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
reviews for fighting games always weird for me. Gaming press are...not...very good at fighting games
or any game I kid I kid
so what exactly do people get out of a fighting game reivew?

They did? So what about that Japanese guy who broke his disc?
Maybe he just really wanted Premium costumes? IDK.

The conversion factor was 1Z = 200FM btw, which meant that 600Z (one character's worth) was converted to 120k FM, so it was more than it was technically worth. Still, instead of being able to spend 400Z on a costume, you got 80k FM instead, which can't be used for costumes.

Sent in a refund for my cdkeys codes. Ordered both after through gamesplanet since they're global. Can't wait.

Edit: Holy shit gamesplanet is fast! :D
You already got a code?

Yeah, that's not really work safe, some of us browse NeoGAF at work....
If somebody complains, show them the full image. Buddha isn't too sexually explicit.

FSLink

Banned
If somebody complains, show them the full image. Buddha isn't too sexually explicit.

Yeah, c'mon, nobody's gonna buy that shit. It's meant to be an innuendo, I'm not gonna treat my boss like an idiot.

Tub, I really dont think that avvy is very safe... I mean its your account so you do you, and I have some lewd avatars on gaf, but...yeah >_>

I mean if I have to him on ignore so I can browse at work, that's not ideal since I don't usually put people on ignore, but I'll do what I have to do if he insists on being cute about it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Tub, I really dont think that avvy is very safe... I mean its your account so you do you, and I have some lewd avatars on gaf, but...yeah >_>

JayEH

Yeah, they wouldn't do that. Now to buy those Red Bull costumes for SFV...

Those costumes are available for purchase in the store just without the rebull logo.

reviews for fighting games always weird for me. Gaming press are...not...very good at fighting games
or any game I kid I kid

Fighting game reviews are basically just checklists. If it has everything you expect, it should get a 8. If it goes above and beyond (NRS) it might get higher.

Dahbomb

bjJcBsf.gif

That was close. I love Zero, and I am glad that his duplicate super is back and you can still spam the swords lol.
Wow someone who didn't panic against Zero spamming projectiles, advance guarded the projectiles back and was able to beat him without taking any extra damage or dying..

Imagine that.

Rhaknar

Wow someone who didn't panic against Zero spamming projectiles, advance guarded the projectiles back and was able to beat him without taking any extra damage or dying..

Imagine that.

and super jumped :3

JayEH

I was super close to ordering from Best Buy but decided against it since they fucked up my SFV order (they said it got lost in the mail and sent me a new one but the first one showed up and I ended up with two copies lol). But seems like everyone who pre ordered Marvel got theirs early. RIP.

or any game I kid I kid

Casuals would relate better to a review of a fighter by someone who has similar skills to them. It's weird but if you think about it, it makes perfect sense.

FSLink

Banned
I was super close to ordering from Best Buy but decided against it since they fucked up my SFV order (they said it got lost in the mail and sent me a new one but the first one showed up and I ended up with two copies lol). But seems like everyone who pre ordered Marvel got theirs early. RIP.

Dammit I preordered from Best Buy but I did store pickup. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom