• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect: Andromeda |OT| Ryders on the Storm

Jocund

Gt+mfw+all+these+statist+yuroucks+talking+about+guns+_533c71a13fa0e418199b313209251722.gif
Thanks for this

Dineren

Banned
I'm still in the middle of Nier, but I don't think I'll be able to resist playing this when it launches. Despite its issues, I enjoyed the trial and am looking forward to exploring the rest of Eos and the other planets.

Alienfan

I'm really happy they're actually giving the characters sexual preferences and not just letting you go around the spaceship fucking everyone. Would be neat if they explore sexuality a little bit more too

joecanada

I feel bad for anyone who is interested in having fun in the multiplayer.

There's no excuse for having it be Peer to peer

Oh wow another one off my list this gen. No way I'm putting up with that anymore.... Unless server browser or something.

Is there a list of how NPCs can femrayder romance?

An official 100% confirmed list? Not yet

People who supposedly datamined the game found that:

Suvi
Liam
Vetra
Peebee
Jaal

are your Tempest options (as in, they unlock the romance achievement). Whether there's more than that has yet to be determined.

Hassun

Neo Member
Really bummed out by the all-class approach for the player character. Really not a fan of that in RPGs, especially when you are the only one who has access to it while others are limited to their own "branch".

Grisby

That fucking intro is just next level.
I was taking this song to my friends and being like nah, nah dog. This is the good shit.

And it was enjoyed in many drunk parties later, more so in the car on the way back to the house. "AND I NEED TO RECOVER...from these Andromeda animations..."

Can't wait for this! I hope the story and gameplay improve past the first few chapters.

Wait, there is a list of people that male Ryder can romance? Where?

It's still weird to me that this was all prefaced on traveling to an entirely NEW GALAXY. Like, wow, now we're really going to see some new shit.

Except, mostly, it seems, not so much...

Here's a snowy planet. Here's a jungle planet. Here's a desert planet. Here's another Turian, another Krogan, another Asari to kick it with.

Much of the fun of the initial ME was getting to explore the universe, meet new alien species, and really get a feel for humanity's expansion into the stars. This jump to a new galaxy seems narratively wasted, at least in the first 10 hours.

Having a new team come up with new alien species and locations can work, or you can get:

Cvdq2.jpg

You may have wished they just stuck with the classic species if you got a promethean level turd in the soup that ruined the next two games by the new studio.

An official 100% confirmed list? Not yet

People who supposedly datamined the game found that:

Suvi
Liam
Vetra
Peebee
Jaal

are your Tempest options (as in, they unlock the romance achievement). Whether there's more than that has yet to be determined.

wtf...no
cora?
Preorder immediately cancelled

TheYanger

Having a new team come up with new alien species and locations can work, or you can get:

Cvdq2.jpg

You may have wished they just stuck with the classic species if you got a promethean level turd in the soup that ruined the next two games by the new studio.

ehhh, but I mean the problem with the prometheans were 90% gameplay and 10% the fact that they weren't explained well in the game compared to the extended fiction. Their designs are cool otherwise.

wtf...no
cora?
Preorder immediately cancelled

I almost restarted as male too, alas
she is very straight (and tells you as much as soon as you try to flirt with her)

Harlequin

Cora
Gil
Vetra
Peebee
Jaal

Again, just according to supposed datamining leaks and only from the Tempest crew. There could be more.

There's probably also (though these may just be flings, not full-on romances):

Keri (Asari documentary film maker.)
Reyes (Some male smuggler/mercenary/???)

All in all, it looks like straight guys will have the most options, followed by gay women. Straight women and gay guys will both have the least (unless the data miners have been missing sth).

Top Bottom