• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Andromeda trailer tease, cinematic trailer out tomorrow 1/26

Siran

Neo Member
Actually with only 3 active abilities it will be interesting if pure biotic playthrough will be viable.

Do we have any official confirmation on only 3 active abilities? Although the UI looked to only have 3 abilities, there's no indication that they cannot be expanded or switched via hotkey (iirc, Inquisition also had something similar) to have double or more available almost instantly.

patapuf

Do we have any official confirmation on only 3 active abilities? Although the UI looked to only have 3 abilities, there's no indication that they cannot be expanded or switched via hotkey (iirc, Inquisition also had something similar) to have double or more available almost instantly.

I know many want to play this with a controller but i would be so happy to have the powerbar from the older games with 8-10 hotkeys for them.

It's the most fun way to play biotics/engineer

Keasar

I'm prepared to be disappointed, still ultra hyped for the game

I'm at least a little hyped. I mean, I do love the world and setting of Mass Effect. I want to see Bioware actually make a great game again that I can love as a RPG fan.

That said, their past 3-4 games have not been encouraging.

royox

I'm so hyped where's my trailer??

g9xkDwt.gif

Can't wait! Looking forward to it!

(If it means that I will stop getting 20 tweets a day from shinobi about how excited he is for this game haha!)

I'm just kidding! I'm just as excited as he is!

royox

Can we expect a cinematic trailer with Two Steps from Hell on the background? That would literally made my heart skip a beat from the emotion.

Lucifon

5pm UK time is my guess (5 mins), they've done others around that time. Always annoys me as it's when I leave the office.

Man, the faces and animation look so much better than 3 or Inquisition.

I imagine that the customised ones still look like arse... but everyone else is impressive.

royox

OH MY GOD YESSS

"I don't need an army,
I've got a Krogan
"

Oh yeah bioware knows what we like!!!!

VAD

I don't know what I expected... It was too short and I didn't like the Pathfinder's voice. I hope they won't do a retread of ME1 and make me choose between not-Kaidan and not-Ashley. And no Quarian wtf.

I don't know what I expected... It was too short and I didn't like the Pathfinder's voice. I hope they won't do a retread of ME1 and make me choose between not-Kaidan and not-Ashley. And no Quarian wtf.

They still probably don't know what they look like and want to avoid romance iusses D:

Top Bottom