• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matt say's he's moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark-AMN

Banned
I bet its 360, just because he likes Silicon Knights more than I do and he probably wants to review Too Human. :lol

Amir0x

Banned
i'll miss those days, matt has given many a tear to hyper sensitive nintendo fans in denial mode T_T

so i hope it's fake!

Seems like a joke. I'm sorry but his most wanted game is Mario Galaxy, as he's said so many damned times. I don't remember him ever saying he couldn't wait for Heavenly Sword.

Mashing

Ok that's bullshit. Matt is like the biggest Metroid fan on this planet... and that first sentence j ust completely gives away the fallacy of that blog post.

With that said, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he did move to another channel. He's an admitted technogeek.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Good to shake things up once in a while.

Sounds like he'll be going to Xbox 360.

Best of luck Matt (and Doug, you sweet and tender hooligan).

squicken

I'm pretty sure he's joking. He probably gets a lot of hate mail from the crazies about not updating the site, and this is his response.

Amir0x

Banned
being editor of Gamecube IGN must be the easiest job in the world. you get like 1 game to review every 10 weeks. Like a vacation

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Jeremy says he ain't going to PS3, so it seems Doug and Matt are swapping? So Doug will run Wii now?

It probably has more to do with the HATE, he's been getting lately. He just knew more about the GC then the Wii before launch. With Wii, his info was seriously lacking.

Even though I've ragged on him a few times, I still visited the Revolution(Wii) regularly.

ViDnEz

violin.gif

shuri

Banned
Nintendo fans seems always to have all the time in the world to create fake dramas on the internet it seems.

I wonder if Matt wears sweatpants at work?

ant1532

Banned
Lol, its pretty amusing that there is a whole thread on just an editor's position switch (whom doesn't even posts here.)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
ant1532 said:
Lol, its pretty amusing that there is a whole thread on just an editor's position switch (whom doesn't even posts here.)

he used to, i believe we ran him off.

Mrbob

sp0rsk said:
so youre saying 360\ps3 sites are the proper home for attention whores?

Sounds like he is coming home to the Xbots (if he is switching with Doug), where he belongs. No attention whorism needed, the man speaks the truth with a clear mind.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
You know, Matt's a pretty okay, duder. I met him at E3 and he was really nice. Which kinda sucked since I did rag on him a lot. :/

Kittonwy

Banned
gofreak said:
Jeremy says he ain't going to PS3, so it seems Doug and Matt are swapping? So Doug will run Wii now?

No? Oh well. The PS3 channel needs someone much more obsessive about the console though, like how Matt was with teh wii-wii and teh cube-cube.
Indifferent2.gif

White Man

Why do people think this is a joke? Why would he joke about something like this? Plus, there are no "winks" in the post or anything.

I think it's a good idea for him if true, he needs to break away from smothering N-horde that ripped him anytime he forced reality on them.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Mrbob said:
Sounds like he is coming home to the Xbots (if he is switching with Doug), where he belongs. No attention whorism needed, the man speaks the truth with a clear mind.

....yeaahhhh...

jjasper

White Man said:
Why do people think this is a joke? Why would he joke about something like this? Plus, there are no "winks" in the post or anything.
I thought he was joking because he listed DOAX2 as one of his most wanted games, I mean honestly out of all the good games shown at E3 how could someone have that crap as a "most wanted game"

Firest0rm

He's probably doing it to see how much IGN Ninfans feel about him. Since he probably sees all the hate, he's testing them out.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Man it was nice having his hyperbolic nonsense constrained to the Nintendo camp where it could be safely ignored.

darscot

It'll be good fun when all he does is shit on the 360 for not being the "Winner" of the next gen console race. Then all the Nintendo fanboys will all rave about how he speaks the truth and all the Xbox guys hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom