• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matt say's he's moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akia

Good for him. I hope he enjoys his new job more than the old one.

This is probably false. Motorstorm and DOA? Give me a break.

White Man said:
Why do people think this is a joke? Why would he joke about something like this? Plus, there are no "winks" in the post or anything.
It seems either he's joking or self-delusional. Not that there's anything impossible about what draws a person's attention changing over time, but to go from Wii-loving SMG-pimping Metroid whore one month to "Would prefer to write about DOAX2" the next doesn't seem natural.

jjasper

Schafer said:
Man it was nice having his hyperbolic nonsense constrained to the Nintendo camp where it could be safely ignored.
But this involves everyone, cause he is invading some group:)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I heard Matt and Perrin had a falling out and that's the real reason he's leaving. :lol

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Fuzzy said:
I heard Matt and Perrin had a falling out and that's the real reason he's leaving. :lol
did matt see perrin going out with reggie and he had a hissy fit? :(

Fuzzy

Archie said:
did matt see perrin going out with reggie and he had a hissy fit? :(
No, he saw pictures of her and Peter together on the internet and was so pissed. He's switching to the 360 channel just so he'll have a chance to kick Peter's ass.

The Bookerman said:
Yeah right, Dead or Alive Xtreme 2....

if that's your most awated games matt, you truly deeply suck.
Yeah. I think that raised a few eyebrows. Oh Matt, we're all so excited for that shitty game.

Saoh

you saw the header of his blog?

ok.

and he might be a graphics whore but he cant resist metroid and mario games.

Nfan to girlfriend who is dumping them: "Well I didn't like you anyway! And you smell!"

So apparently Nfans have forgotten about Wave Race, because just as much as volleyball there will be wave race type game inside DOAX2. And who doesn't like a little T&A?

Honestly what's wrong with Matt going to x360 site? Wii60 is the right choice for any Nintendo fan, go out and play Kameo and PDZ you will be surprised at how fun they are (don't listen to the fanboys). Much of the original PD and Banjo Kazooie team is still there at Rare believe it or not.

Look you can buy a Wii60 for the price of a PS3, you just can't go wrong. You will also be able to play 200 games this Xmas, not 20.

Kittonwy

Banned
Come come MattC, join teh PS3 channel, we welcome you!!! It's true!!!
Indifferent2.gif

Polari

CountZeroInt said:
Nfan to girlfriend who is dumping them: "Well I didn't like you anyway! And you smell!"

So apparently Nfans have forgotten about Wave Race, because just as much as volleyball there will be wave race type game inside DOAX2. And who doesn't like a little T&A?

Honestly what's wrong with Matt going to x360 site? Wii60 is the right choice for any Nintendo fan, go out and play Kameo and PDZ you will be surprised at how fun they are (don't listen to the fanboys). Much of the original PD and Banjo Kazooie team is still there at Rare believe it or not.

Look you can buy a Wii60 for the price of a PS3, you just can't go wrong. You will also be able to play 200 games this Xmas, not 20.

lol

A minigame in DOAX2 != Wave Race. Not even close.

How about I buy a Wii then put the $400 I'm not spending towards a PS3, or 8 Wii games. Sounds good to me.

Fuzzy

Saoh said:
you saw the header of his blog?

ok.

and he might be a graphics whore but he cant resist metroid and mario games.
Because working on one of the other channels means he can't play those games ever.

When will Matt threads be banned? Matt threads are more annoying than that gaming show that was banned here (I won't name it) and they're still around? :(

Tadaima

CountZeroInt said:

NES + SNES + N64 + TGFX + MD/Gen + GCN + Wii = 360 + Xb?

thefro

I wish I had a job where I had 2 updates to do a day and could spend the rest of my time drinking at work and messing with people with my blog posts.

SumGamer

I think it's because he is only playing Xbox360 lately. He will regret his decision when Wii release. If you read this Matt, it's not too late to get back a chance to be the first one who play Wii games :p. Anyway, he has a lot of good perspective I'm sure he will be doing well.

wreckml

BrandNew said:
Seems like a joke. I'm sorry but his most wanted game is Mario Galaxy, as he's said so many damned times. I don't remember him ever saying he couldn't wait for Heavenly Sword.

yeah, hes said time and time again hes looking forward to mp3 and galaxy. yes, he does like SK / Too Human, and he said at e3 heavanly sword was one of the better games he saw for the ps3, but its not like he was going crazy about it. i call fake but even if its true -- i honestly dont care. 6 months ago or so i wouldve but...

"As many of you know, I've been spending a lot of "off time" on the Wii and GameCube channels since E3. Last week, it hit me: maybe I'm not into this job anymore."

I wish my job were like that. :lol

"hey, you havent been updating the page. we pay you to update the page. thats all you do around here."
"Im not really into it"
"oh alright, see you monday"

OG_Original Gamer said:
It probably has more to do with the HATE, he's been getting lately. He just knew more about the GC then the Wii before launch. With Wii, his info was seriously lacking.

Even though I've ragged on him a few times, I still visited the Revolution(Wii) regularly.
Hasn't been a decent update on IGN Wii in weeks. Where is all the E3 video? Did he only get videos of like 5 games? Bah. The quality on that site is like a rollercoaster, and like most rollercoasters, only has a couple of high points.

suaveric

jamesinclair said:
"As many of you know, I've been spending a lot of "off time" on the Wii and GameCube channels since E3. Last week, it hit me: maybe I'm not into this job anymore."

I wish my job were like that. :lol

"hey, you havent been updating the page. we pay you to update the page. thats all you do around here."
"Im not really into it"
"oh alright, see you monday"

I was thinking the same thing! And then he asks his boss for a favor. Besides, who is he kidding saying he's only been like that for the last month?

ManaByte

It's fake. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

And a damn good joke.

Matt hasn't updated because he's apparently on vacation.

ManaByte

BrandNew said:
Check out his new blog. It's about how he doesn't like Apple anymore and wants to switch to a shitty PC.

It's all a hoax people.

Yup :lol

But not written by him :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom