• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maxim Top 100, Taylor Swift is #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

statham

Taylor Swift
Jennifer Lawrence
Sienna Miller
Emma Stone
Felicity Jones
Phoebe Tonkin
Abbey Lee Kershaw
Bella Heathcote
Isabel Lucas
Daisy Ridley
Tatiana Maslany
Lupita Nyong'o
Gugu Mbatha-Raw
Emilia Clarke
Léa Seydoux
Monica Bellucci
Lily Collins
Zoë Kravitz
Tao Okamoto
Scarlett Johansson
Zooey Deschanel
Angelina Jolie
Brie Larson
Lola Kirke
Alexis Bledel
Imogen Poots
Amber Heard
Dakota Johnson
Margot Robbie
Elizabeth Olsen
Gal Gadot
Hayley Atwell
Kate Mara
Shay Mitchell
Nina Dobrev
Lana Del Rey
Kacey Musgraves
Kimberly Perry
Maddie & Tae
Jana Kramer
Rita Ora
Selena Gomez
Victoria Justice
Victoria Beckham
Kelela
Ana Tijoux
Ellie Rowsell
Tove Lo
Sofia Reyes
Soko
Charli XCX
Ariana Grande
SZA
FKA twigs
Banks
Tinashe
Teresa Palmer
Jessica Hart
Miranda Kerr
Isabeli Fontana
Edita Vilkeviciute
Ana Beatriz Barros
Andreea Diaconu
Jourdan Dunn
Candice Swanepoel
Lily Aldridge
Behati Prinsloo
Chanel Iman
Cara Delevingne
Gisele Bundchen
Myla Dalbesio
Alyssa Miller
Camille Rowe
Jasmine Sanders
Hailey Clauson
Lara Stone
Doutzen Kroes
Joan Smalls
Alessandra Ambrosio
Adriana Lima
Gigi Hadid
Kendall Jenner
Emily Ratajkowski
Amal Clooney
Chloë Grace Moretz
Cheyenne Woods
Ashley Wagner
Silje Norendal
Misty Copeland
Sophie Turner
Nathalie Emmanuel
Britt Robertson
Kaya Scodelario
Lily James
Nicola Peltz
Zoey Deutch
Halston Sage
Makenzie Leigh
Alicia Vikander
Adria Arjona
pretty sure the list is in order. Nice to see Britt on the list. Clooney had some nice things to say, I've also noticed these threads get locks, I'm guessing for sexy pics? Taylor Swift seems excited to get top spot by her comments.

http://perezhilton.com/2015-05-20-t...-kendall-jenner-maxim-hot-100-2015/?from=post
http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/music/article/taylor-swift-tops-2015-maxim-hot-100
T. Swift's comment.
You’ve become more vocal about feminism recently. What changed?
Honestly, I didn’t have an accurate definition of feminism when I was younger. I didn’t quite see all the ways that feminism is vital to growing up in the world we live in. I think that when I used to say, “Oh, feminism’s not really on my radar,” it was because when I was just seen as a kid, I wasn’t as threatening. I didn’t see myself being held back until I was a woman. Or the double standards in headlines, the double standards in the way stories are told, the double standards in the way things are perceived. A man writing about his feelings from a vulnerable place is brave; a woman writing about her feelings from a vulnerable place is oversharing or whining. Misogyny is ingrained in people from the time they are born. So to me, feminism is probably the most important movement that you could embrace, because it’s just basically another word for equality.

smh

he won

9hJZYZf.png

Monocle

Taylor Swift? Over the likes of Angelina Jolie and Monica Bellucci?

I thought I just gagged but it was actually my soul trying to escape this wretched plane of existence.

Sober

I don't go and keep track of all these women so I feel like a good portion of the list is just grandfathered in and can't get taken off at this point.

Applebite

How is this stuff decided, anyway? Is there like a Chief of Babes at Maxim that decided this stuff or is there like a panel of people who each vote on a list of women?

How is this stuff decided, anyway? Is there like a Chief of Babes at Maxim that decided this stuff or is there like a panel of people each vote on a list of women?

Top Stars We Have to Have On the List + Hot Young Stars That Did Shoots For Us (who we'll overrate) + A Few Older Women to Appeal to the Old Guys

Wiktor

So thin and tall are in again? I guess the oversaturation of big fat butts finally started to take it's toll :D

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'm assuming the list is more of a hot list as in who is hot right now. In which case it makes sense.

Karkador

Banned
I looked at the article, because I found it odd for her to make a statement on feminism while being in a ranked list of attractive ladies, but apparently list seems to be about popularity and influence, I guess?

"Dazzling, self-assured, and ferociously talented, Taylor Swift is the world’s most relevant and intriguing woman. Now what will she do for an encore?"

I looked at the article, because I found it odd for her to make a statement on feminism while being in a ranked list of attractive ladies, but apparently list seems to be about popularity and influence, I guess?

If it's based on popularity/influence, I'm surprised Beyonce didn't show up. Unless of course I missed a quality of the article that prevented her from fitting for whatever reason.

Should be renamed - Famous Attractive Women: A List

The reality is there are many "hotter" women out there then essentially anyone on the list. We just don't know their names because they're not famous.

Why's Ariana Grande not at LEAST in the top 10?

But good for Brie Larson for being on the list. Loved her in Scott Pilgrim.

LaNaranja

Scarlett Johansson at #20 is fucking madness. Imogen Poots and Margot Robbie are also objectively more attractive than Sienna Miller, Abbey Lee Kershaw and most of the other people in front of them.

In that case what the hell is Victoria Justice doing above Ariana Grande? I am pretty sure Ariana is both more influential and more popular and I don't even like her.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
absolutely deserved. eye candy and nice pop music ^__^. and I like her comment.

Sad that Hayley Williams is not in the top 100. but with her recent hair cuts I understand it lol..and paramore is not that famous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom