• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maxim Top 100, Taylor Swift is #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the website, Taylor is #1 but none of the others are assigned a number and are in seperate lists based on their profession, so for example Jennifer Lawrence is #2 only because OP listed actresses first, so no need to get upset about any ranking outside of Taylor herself.

Either way, it's a good list, way better than the FHM one a month or so back.

Apt101

Bit skinny for my tastes, and I don't find her beautiful - just pretty.

But if I met someone who looked like her and was into me, damn right I'd try to marry her.

Chobel

Why isn't this her default look already?

tHkkfT8.jpg

What the? She appears very different here. It's like another women on the cover.

minx

Don't see it. Swift is just a tall thin blonde with nothing distinct about her appearance.

Number 1 in these lists is usually just about the best headline for the time.

Pretty much this. Swift at #1 best looking celeb is an absolute joke. It's a relevance/popularity contest.

Arjen

Wouldn't be my pick but I can see the appeal.
Alexandra Daddario would be my Nr.1 Those eyes man, and yeah those to

Laekon

Hate these list and the celebrity bullshit. Took some classes at a So Cal community college this semester and I would say there were at least 2 girls in every class hotter than 90% of the people on this list. That's without a paid stylist or touched up photo shoots. Taylor Swift might look kind of cute some times but how much money was paid to get her on the cover of that magazine? Hottest my ass.

Busty

Banned
Number 1?!

But dat
total lack of
ass do'.

It's well known that the Maxim Top 100 is run by the shadowy PR armies of Hollywood and Madison Avenue anyway.

DOWN

Banned
Did anyone point out that the cover photo is just a recycled photo from her Wonderland Magazine shoot?

Anyway, she's beautiful and has gracefully stepped away from the bitter serial dater headlines so on likability, looks, and popularity I understand the pick.

IrishNinja

white people...we were doing so well last year, what with the rest of ya'll discovering ass/twerking/etc

this is a huge step back for our kind, we spent far too long in yakub's cave the flats of vanillatown

eFKac

She's hot, not number one hot for me, but I don't care.

Jennifer Lawrence in top 3, often number 1 in those lists always makes me laugh really hard though. Am I missing something?

What has Sienna Miller done lately to get in the top3?
She was gorgeous in Layer Cake but that was over 10 years ago. Didn't know she was still acting.

Chuckie

What has Sienna Miller done lately to get in the top3?
She was gorgeous in Layer Cake but that was over 10 years ago. Didn't know she was still acting.

Well...the list even has Victoria Beckham...who wasn't even that hot in her Spice Girl days... let alone now.

RangerX

Banned
Shes very ice but wouldn't be my personal NO.1. Its all taste anyway but Zoe Kravitz is really flicking my love spuds atm.

Certinty

I find Taylor very attractive but these lists are always bullshit at its finest.

Could literally go out shopping and see a woman who's better looking than any woman on this list too.

Should be renamed - Famous Attractive Women: A List

The reality is there are many "hotter" women out there then essentially anyone on the list. We just don't know their names because they're not famous.
More accurately - Relatively Attractive Women That Are Popular at This Moment: A List

The list has always been a barometer for pop culture rather than what the title implies. Which is fine because it's ridiculous to expect to find some consensus list that varies from year to year, but Gaf somehow falls for it every year getting baited into discussing this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom