• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McAss Whoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

statham

Brutal beatdown, to be sure, but in self-defense against crazy people jumping him. Fair acquittal. Too bad about the possible brain damage; hopefully he doesn't lose a civil suit over it.
he works at Mc Dees, who would they lawyer up with to try a civil suit? hes worth nothing.

I love the way CNN words it

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/03/justice/new-york--mcdonalds-beating/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"Grand jury declines to indict McDonald's worker in beating "

Hahaha, in your face prosecutors.

Authorities identified the women as Denise Darbeau and Rachael Edwards, who authorities say each face pending charges of menacing, criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct.

I'd love it if they get found guilty like they should. They are clearly at fault here.

It's also funny since CNN's primary report made it sound like the women were innocent.

Salazar

Oh man. I tingled all over with contempt when I read "prosecutors blamed a glitch in the recording" for not playing the complete version in court.

I love the way CNN words it

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/03/justice/new-york--mcdonalds-beating/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"Grand jury declines to indict McDonald's worker in beating "

Hahaha, in your face prosecutors.

I'd love it if they get found guilty like they should. They are clearly at fault here.

It's also funny since CNN's primary report made it sound like the women were innocent.

i love how CNN mentions what some people say in the video, and mentions how the women were down, but doesn't mention that the guy says "stay down, stay down" and you can clearly see one of the women not stay down and she starts rising up from behind the counter and he starts swinging again.

Arment

Great news. I remember quite a few people thought what he did was wrong. I'd still be afraid to defend myself like that, knowing I could ruin my life based on the whim of our justice system.

Kapsama

Watching the video again I can't help but wish that he would've jumped the counter and hit the annoying blonde woman a few times with the metal rod as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom