• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McAss Whoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash88

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9tFvPKHABgk

The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.

Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/14/shock-video-savage-attack-at-manhattan-mcdonalds/

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/greenwich-village-soho/mcdonalds-cashier-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers

McDonald's Employee here: we use a metal rod for filtering and cleaning hard-to-reach places.
West Fourth Street in Manhattan

lovinzf3f.gif

Thaedolus

Az987 said:
What was he hitting them with?

Golf club? Looks like the guy could have stopped before he did, but then when you're in the heat of the moment and some fool jumps a counter after you...I guess shit happens

charsace

I can understand the charges, but when you watch the video its hard to be sympathetic for two people that tried to pick a fight with him and hopped the counter to chase him down. Looks like they were going to attack him and failed.

Ryck

I know it was brutal and all but that lady needs to STFU... where was she when they were starting shit?

Az987

all good things
I thought the first person who jumped the counter was a guy.

Yea... I don't think he needed to use that on them.

Oh well. They started it so I don't really feel all that bad for them.

You really shouldn't start shit with people you don't know.

Why'd these woman think they could physically take on a grown man thats bigger than both of them? Lucky they didn't get some french fry grease thrown on them.

Guevara

That cashier was ready too, he had his pipe or whatever like 5 seconds after the second lady jumped the counter. Clearly this is not the first time there's been trouble at this McDonalds.

legacyzero

Banned
Make this fucker the MANAGER. that's how you handle a rowdy customer! Beat them to a bloody pulp.

That was pretty excessive though. Defend yourself and call it a day.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Dude should have stopped once they were subdued, but I have a hard time feeling bad for anybody who jumps over a counter to start shit...

smurfx

get some go again
alex chilton said:
Why'd these woman think they could physically take on a grown man thats bigger than both of them? Lucky they didn't get some french fry grease thrown on them.
bet they thought he would let them beat on him because they are women. all i can say is that i don't feel sorry for the women who started it.

Kalnos

Banned
smurfx said:
bet they thought he would let them beat on him because they are women. all i can say is that i don't feel sorry for the women who started it.

They won't fuck with a cashier again I can tell you that.
KuGsj.gif

Ryck

So he gets charged with felony assault? I know he went to far but that is somewhat unsettling based on the video.

Jeff-DSA

I feel bad for the cashier. He has some serious charges against him and he didn't start it. He probably took it too far, but it's unfair to judge him too harshly because they came at him. You never know if someone who is bold enough to leap a counter to come at you doesn't have a knife or a gun, so I'm sure he wanted to make sure that they would stay down.

I hope his charges get severely reduced or even dropped. It was an ugly scene, but he didn't bring it on himself.

You're slowing down GAF. Usually posts from Reddit show up earlier!

Shame the employee kept hitting after they were down. Wouldn't have been in anywhere near as much trouble.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Jeff-DSA said:
I feel bad for the cashier. He has some serious charges against him and he didn't start it. He probably took it too far, but it's unfair to judge him too harshly because they came at him. You never know if someone who is bold enough to leap a counter to come at you doesn't have a knife or a gun, so I'm sure he wanted to make sure that they would stay down.

I hope his charges get severely reduced or even dropped. It was an ugly scene, but he didn't bring it on himself.

Yeah, I'd probably agree. Although he looked like he was getting too... into it? That's slightly disturbing to me.

spunibard

VGChampion said:
Shame the employee kept hitting after they were down. Wouldn't have been in anywhere near as much trouble.

Yeah, it really sucks when people try to defend themselves.

VGChampion said:
You're slowing down GAF. Usually posts from Reddit show up earlier!

That's OK- we don't have a shitty broken voting system here.

Jeff-DSA

Kinitari said:
Yeah, I'd probably agree. Although he looked like he was getting too... into it? That's slightly disturbing to me.

An adrenaline rush can make you feel like you're enjoying it. You might be appalled at what you're doing, but the adrenaline makes it feel good.

3N16MA

Banned
He went overboard by continuing to hit them once they were both down. However both those women are idiots, what did they think was going to happen once they jumped the counter? Seems like they threw the first punch/slap and chased the guy down after.

whalekock

I feel bad for the guy. He does his time and tries to make an honest living then he runs into these two. Now he is going back in the clink while the "ladies" get a big payday from McDonald's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom