• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McAss Whoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

Verboten said:
Oh, I had no idea this was at W4. Right next to the fat black pussy cat. This... does not surprise me and that's sad.
Hearing this it doesn't surprise me either. I would keep a gun on me if I worked there.

If you're gonna nut up and go overboard, get that blond lady and beat her to a bloody pulp as well for calling the police. So disappointing.

Jangocube

Banned
Well, the woman said "do something" and I guess they didn't like what they got.

BlackClouds said:
If you're gonna nut up and go overboard, get that blond lady and beat her to a bloody pulp as well for calling the police. So disappointing.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

not supporting violence in any measure, but

One of the female customers then slapped the cashier. A woman is then seen jumping over the counter, while the other woman goes behind the register. They are then viciously attacked.

who the fuck does this ??

Cipherr

charsace said:
I can understand the charges, but when you watch the video its hard to be sympathetic for two people that tried to pick a fight with him and hopped the counter to chase him down. Looks like they were going to attack him and failed.

Same, he needs to eat the charges and pay the penalty, he clearly could have stopped swinging earlier than he did. You can see his co-workers trying to calm him down, he beat the SHIT out of them. But no sympathy for the dumbasses who jumped up and got beat down.

WEGGLES

alex chilton said:
Why'd these woman think they could physically take on a grown man thats bigger than both of them? Lucky they didn't get some french fry grease thrown on them.
Probably some bullshit belief that men "can't" hit women. They shouldn't pick a fight with a woman, but if they start shit I see no problem with the man finishing it.

If, after he was stopped, he didn't hit them again I'm sure the charges would have been much less.

PhoenixDark said:
Youtube should be shut down for posting these videos, which encourage this type of behavior.

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaap Youtube! Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

When you cashier, you normally get treated like dirt no matter what you look like. I've never been beaten or attacked, but people can be really condescending.

Apath

The beating was excessive, but those girls did have a beating coming. I mean, who the fuck smacks an employee and then storms the counter and into the kitchen in an attempt to attack them?

Still didn't deserve a fractured skull and broken arm though. But maybe now they've learned their lesson.

Tesseract

Banned
you can't go overboard in situations like these. you don't know what the other person is capable of, so you have to put them down for good. you have to seriously injure or kill them.

charsace

Kenak said:
The beating was excessive, but those girls did have a beating coming. I mean, who the fuck smacks an employee and then storms the counter and into the kitchen in an attempt to attack them?

Still didn't deserve a fractured skull and broken arm though. But maybe now they've learned their lesson.
I don't feel sorry for them at all. They slapped the guy for doing his job. He walked away to avoid confrontation. They rushed him, bypassing the counter and going into an area that is off limits to customers. There was one one reason they did that and it wasn't to talk.

slider

spunibard said:
Yeah, it really sucks when people try to defend themselves.

I guess the key point is "after they were down". Proportional response and all that (although in the heat of the moment... meh).

I should edit in that I don't feel bad for them at all. Hope they've learned a lesson.

WEGGLES

charsace said:
I don't feel sorry for them at all. They slapped the guy for doing his job. He walked away to avoid confrontation. They rushed him, bypassing the counter and going into an area that is off limits to customers. There was one one reason they did that and it wasn't to talk.
I'd only feel sorry for them if they had died.

Anything shy of that, chalk it up to "They had it coming".

There was NO reason for them to be back there.

reggie

Banned
Where do you draw the line? 1 swing? 2 swings? 3 swings? You can sit here and say that maybe he went overboard, but at the end of the day those morons put themselves in the situation, I don't feel sorry for them one bit.

Striek

Ehhh video is a tough call. He definitely goes overboard, but only for about the last 3 or so seconds. Which is more than enough to cause a ton of damage with a pipe of course, but its not so much with the adrenaline pumping through your body because you've just been threatened and attacked.

Raine

I was sort of wishing he'd hit the white lady while he was at it...

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

....hey STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

spunibard

slider said:
I guess the key point is "after they were down". Proportional response and all that (although in the heat of the moment... meh).

I should edit in that I don't feel bad for them at all. Hope they've learned a lesson.

It's just scary to think what a person psycho enough to jump a counter would do in the name of vengeance. Let them walk? A week later, you're walking in the parking lot, and they run you over with their dodge neon.

2th

Banned
Striek said:
Ehhh video is a tough call. He definitely goes overboard, but only for about the last 3 or so seconds. Which is more than enough to cause a ton of damage with a pipe of course, but its not so much with the adrenaline pumping through your body because you've just been threatened and attacked.

no court will see it that way unfortunately. the guy has a criminal past. they wont be able to see past that.

slider

spunibard said:
It's just scary to think what a person psycho enough to jump a counter would do in the name of vengeance. Let them walk? A week later, you're walking in the parking lot, and they run you over with their dodge neon.

Indeed; but short of killing them and their close associates I don't know how you'd reduce the risk of revenge to close to zero.

I always remember watching Miami Vice when I was a kid and when Crockett or Tubbs had shot someone and approached him/her they'd always kick the weapon away first before checking the person shot. I guess that factor plays a part too.

Ronald.jpg

Prophetic.

Az987

all good things
The second article says his Manslaughter conviction came from when he shot someone to death outside of a mall and the bullet hit an 8 year old kid in the leg as well.

Personally I don't give a shit either way after reading that.

spunibard

slider said:
Indeed; but short of killing them and their close associates I don't know how you'd reduce the risk of revenge to close to zero.

I think this is an excellent reason to never become violent except in defense.

slider

spunibard said:
I think this is an excellent reason to never become violent except in defense.

If everyone took your comment to heart (therefore negating the need for the defence edit) gosh, I'd be very happy.

Wish I'd had that wisdom when I was younger; but youth is wasted on the young and all that.

Striek

Az987 said:
The second article says his Manslaughter conviction came from when he shot someone to death outside of a mall and the bullet hit an 8 year old kid in the leg as well.

Personally I don't give a shit either way after reading that.
Yeah... but I read that the gun went off accidently as he was taking it out, which mitigates the circumstance somewhat.

That shrieking lady was really annoying. I picture her talking about the incident at home during dinner, in that very same high pitched voice.

"...and he wouldn't STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP, even though I told him to STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!"

Tesseract

Banned
SteelAttack said:
That shrieking lady was really annoying. I picture her talking about the incident at home during dinner, in that very same high pitched voice.

"...and he wouldn't STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP, even though I told him to STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!"

while eating a big mac, of course.

Tesseract

Banned
Striek said:
You'd probably shriek in the same situation where you're scared out of your fucking mind.

you're probably right, but i'd have some class about me not to scream stop like stuart from madtv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom