• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McAss Whoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadows

Banned
Dude's trying to get his life together after being in prison, gets attacked by these fuckers and defends himself. Hope he gets a good lawyer.

Quick

Banned
While multiple blows with the metal rod was excessive, the two women did start it by jumping over the counter.

Solo

Meadows said:
Dude's trying to get his life together after being in prison, gets attacked by these fuckers and defends himself. Hope he gets a good lawyer.

He defended himself.....and then proceeded to hit them another 15 or so times. He will get time for this, and deservedly so. They deserved the first hit, but not the rest of his assault.

Meadows

Banned
Solo said:
He defended himself.....and then proceeded to hit them another 15 or so times. He will get time for this, and deservedly so. They deserved the first hit, but not the rest of his assault.

Red mist. Hope he gets off.

slit

Hey they decided to get violent, they got what they asked for.

Also, that fucking blonde women is annoying as hell. Imagine the poor sap that has to live with her.

MetalAlien

Banned
I've been in fights with girls before. The hand trick works. Also since you are not hitting it's usually considered a fair response.

It started off as self-defense but he went in quarter-pound HAMburger. Should have stopped at the first hit and then swung at them if they pressed on.

Previously in jail for manslaughter....man they picked the wrong employee to provoke.

seriously that dude belongs in jail, that looked like something out of GTA

Discotheque said:
It started off as self-defense but he went in quarter-pound HAMburger. Should have stopped at the first hit and then swung at them if they pressed on.

Previously in jail for manslaughter....man they picked the wrong employee to provoke.

seriously that dude belongs in jail, that looked like something out of GTA

Basically this, they got what they deserved for being total morons. Guy went overboard and should have stopped after knocking them down, since it seemed they were clearly out of the fight after the first couple of well-earned whoppers.

As a former retail employee of course, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the thrashing they got.

Tesseract

Banned
Solo said:

the only way to end things completely is to utterly and hopefully permanently destroy the other person. who cares what they deserved.

Solo

Tesseract said:
the only way to end things completely is to utterly and hopefully permanently destroy the other person. who cares what they deserved.

If you're a sociopath, sure.

I don't feel bad for the women. At all. They slapped him because he was going to scan their bill? Really? I'm sure their injuries are worth the inconvenience. Surely.

I was actually laughing when they got hit by the stick because their tough-as-fuck act came crashing down; however, I soon stopped after seeing how violent he got. He should have just let them be once they went down. Now he's going back to jail =/

Tesseract

Banned
Solo said:
If you're a sociopath, sure.

maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but at least i'll be the one surviving. what if she had a concealed pistol and returned fire out of rage and embarrassment? no, better to end her quickly.

spunibard

overcast said:
The guy who beat them with a pole isn't violent?

Defensive vs irrational.

Edit: Even if you do consider him violent, it's irrelevant. You'd still have to figure that removing a violent person from society somehow harms it.

overcast

They were down after a punch I believe. That was plenty. Hitting two women repeatedly with a metal pole, while they are on the floor is incredibly irrational.

Solo said:
He defended himself.....and then proceeded to hit them another 15 or so times.

Exaggeration.

It looks like he swung 4-6 times after they went down. You can see 4 swings on the video, and I think I heard another 2 hits that weren't seen.

The dumb perps should have stayed down. They were probably trying to get up and attack him again. And the one that slapped him should be charged with assault and battery.

overcast

railGUN said:
Its okay to say everyone in that video was fucked in the head, you don't have to pick a side.
This is the bottom line of course. The two girls were absolutely ridiculous in jumping over the counter and starting the fight. The guy was overly violent. Everyone loses!

overcast said:
They were down after a punch I believe. That was plenty. Hitting two women repeatedly with a metal pole, while they are on the floor is incredibly irrational.
They went down on the fifth swing; there were no punches thrown from the cashier. 6 swings followed. At the 0:45 second mark must be when he broke the arm. You can see the pole strike at counter height. Ouch.

loosus

Banned
Man, talk about a double-edged sword.

The guy should've stopped the moment they hit the floor -- period. No defense after that, and he should get time. He could've easily killed them.

Having said that, there's something satisfying about seeing two cocky pieces of shit get some sense literally knocked into them. The lack of physical threat has allowed verbal abuse to get out of hand and allowed small people with big personalities to think they are more valuable to society than they really are. Let this be a lesson.

SyNapSe

Ninja Scooter said:
I wouldn't even feel bad if the people jumping the counter died.

I've hit tons of women with a pole and they nearly always get up. How can the guy be at fault. He was causing no trouble. He defended himself. Fuck this world we live in where you can go too far defending yourself. It's like the thieves who sue home/company building owners for hurting themselves on private property. Don't want to be hurt inside my house? Don't break into private property.

loosus

Banned
SyNapSe said:
I've hit tons of women with a pole and they nearly always get up. How can the guy be at fault. He was causing no trouble. He defended himself. Fuck this world we live in where you can go too far defending yourself. It's like the thieves who sue home/company building owners for hurting themselves on private property. Don't want to be hurt inside my house? Don't break into private property.
First, there's something seriously fucked up considering that you have "hit tons of women with a pole." You've got a mental problem.

Second, your analogy with the thief hurting himself on private property makes no fucking sense.

Baby Milo

Funky Papa said:
Dude should have stopped once they were subdued, but I have a hard time feeling bad for anybody who jumps over a counter to start shit...
yeah

damn that screaming was unnerving but it prob got him to stop

cabottemp

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Youtube should be shut down for posting these videos, which encourage this type of behavior.

Yeah, I'm totally about to go to my local McD's and go postal when they fuck up my order.

Fuck outta here with that shit.

Apath

overcast said:
He was probably overcome with battle fury. The adrenaline that comes from being in a fight coupled with the memory of the two girls physically assaulting him, threatening him, and insulting him probably caused his anger to explode out of him. I'd argue he was in a very irrational state of mind lead on by a very irrational situation.

ThisWreckage said:
I posit that the charges would be less severe if he would have attacked two men instead.
If it were two decently built guys, he probably wouldn't have been able to bring them down even with that metal pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom