• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald’s to phase out Hi-C from menu, replaced with proprietary Sprite TropicBerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJH

HI-C was always for straight busters anyway. Capri Sun was where it was at.

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

They'll still have Fruitopia. Somehow.

I haven't seen fountain Fruitopia in about a decade. I have started to see vitamin water from the fountains recently. Some gas stations and even Subway Sandwiches offer vitamin water in the soda fountains down here. I'll occasionally see SOBE too

lenovox1

I haven't seen fountain Fruitopia in about a decade. I have started to see vitamin water from the fountains recently. Some gas stations and even Subway Sandwiches offer vitamin water in the soda fountains down here. I'll occasionally see SOBE too

For some reason unknown, it's still in the fountains in Las Vegas area McDonald's.

UrokeJoe

I remember when you had to have one of those can openers that nobody uses with the pointy end to enjoy Hi C

You wold have to crack both ends of the can for pour and ventilation.

D i Z

Hi C was always my go to quick option. Now that it'll be gone, there isn't anything else I would drink at a combo price.

That sucks, it's my go-to drink option whenever I get a meal there. I like having a non-soda option with my food whenever I can, as I usually get lemonade whenever I go to either In-N-Out or Chik-fil-A.

SoulUnison

Banned
I forgot Hi-C was a thing that exists, but now I remember it was my go-to drink when I got taken to McDonalds as a kid.

I remember the "Number 2" was 2 cheeseburgers, fries and a drink.

hydruxo

The McD's down the road from me had Fruitopia up until a year ago. It was like the only reason I even went to McDonalds anymore. RIP Fruitopia.

Rahvar

Mcdonald's in Sweden have. Coke, Coke Light, Coke Zero, Fanta, Sprite, one brand and flavor of carbonated water and apple or orange juice. That's all. Same with any fast food resturants, they have either 5 or so sodas from the Coca-Cola or PepsiCo

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Looks like I'll be hitting up McD's tomorrow. A 10 piece nugget combo with Hi-C was the stuff of legend.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
That's the only drink I used to get at McDonald's. Not that I went there often at all.

Looks like I'll be hitting up McD's tomorrow. A 10 piece nugget combo with Hi-C was the stuff of legend.
That's the only thing I really ever got. 😂

Pejo

Gold Member
But Lavaburst is the only drink I ever get at McDonalds.

Shitters! You're all shitters McDonald's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom