• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's skips national McRib rollout, only available at participating restaurants

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

I used to adore the mcrib, but in recent years, the taste seems off to me. Less sweet and more... off-putting. I'd rather the frozen rib sandwiches at the local supermarkets.

There is something worse - the McDog (or whatever the hotdog sandwich is called). In the past I'd have gone for McD hotdog, but no, they insisted on using the cheapest meat possible, so it tasted like arse. Why couldn't they have just penned a deal with Herta or something, like UCI cinemas, as their hotdogs taste great and they're inexpensive to buy at the supermarket... /rant.

I often joke that if I was given an option for a last meal it would be 3 mcribs.

and then I realize that it would be my last meal

This makes me realize I haven't touch McDonald's lunch menu items (I've had breakfast once or twice since then) in like 6 months. Go me.

Wanace

Oh god this thread.

I can honestly say I've never eaten a McRib in my 35 years on this planet. Does it have pickles? Because if it does, I will never eat it. But if I can get it without pickles I may give it a try if it comes to town.

rpmurphy

Oh god this thread.

I can honestly say I've never eaten a McRib in my 35 years on this planet. Does it have pickles? Because if it does, I will never eat it. But if I can get it without pickles I may give it a try if it comes to town.
Got one tonight and it was just sauce and onions.

WHAT?!

No national McRib bonanza? What is this world coming to? I usually get at least one everytime they show up. Why, last year I remember they had some kind of "Buy One Get One" offer on McRibs, so I took them up on it.

I won't take them up on it again.

Blue line shows pork prices, black lines show every time McRib is rolled out:

euuDK4n.jpg

If this is an actual chart of pork, that totally explains why bacon prices have shot through the roof in the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom