• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales Numbers: 1/10-1/16: PSP > DS

duckroll

Thanks for reviving a thread to post OLD INFORMATION. The Famitsu chart is the same as the Enterbrain chart. So this information is like 2 weeks old! :lol

Enterbrain and Mediacreate tracks different stuff but I guess that's the Nbot habit, grasp any straw there's left that looks to indicate some hope for Nintendo, sorry but that's not happening! NINTENDOOOOOOMED! :lol

duckroll said:
Thanks for reviving a thread to post OLD INFORMATION. The Famitsu chart is the same as the Enterbrain chart. So this information is like 2 weeks old! :lol

Enterbrain and Mediacreate tracks different stuff but I guess that's the Nbot habit, grasp any straw there's left that looks to indicate some hope for Nintendo, sorry but that's not happening! NINTENDOOOOOOMED! :lol

I KNEW something was up. These numbers are old lol. But I dont think he posted them for positive Ninty news, I think it was supposed to be for the NINTENDOOOOOOMED! :lol

mashoutposse

Ante Up
ThongyDonk said:
Famitsu have released the actual sales figures for week 10/01-16/01/2005, seems like the DS wasn't beaten after all

from www.gamefront.de

These are the Enterbrain numbers from two weeks ago. Media Create numbers were released two days later, showing the PSP outselling DS for the first time. Enterbrain/Famitsu has since released another chart for the past week showing the PSP in the lead.

Top Bottom