• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 1, 2016 (Jan 04 - Jan 10)

Fisico

What's the latest retail + digital number for Minecraft PSV?

06./06. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.03.19} (¥2.592) - 21.607 / 545.387 <80-100%> (-52%)

Digital it's somewhere between 300-350k.

Neither the SMT, the FE or general JRPG fanbases are on the Wii U.

I keep hearing this opinion tossed around but I don't see how it's true. SMT and Fire Emblem have both done quite well on 3DS. Are we really to believe that a large number of Wii U owners aren't 3DS owners as well? And I don't believe that there's an exclusive 'rpg audience' in Japan that would either be present or not present. Those games are ubiquitous for a reason; all kinds of people are playing them in some form or another. Not to mention, it's not like the majority of rpgs sell any better.

I think it was simply that the theme of the game was a poor match for what fans of those games want from those franchises, and not appealing enough on its own to carve a sales niche. That said, I can see it becoming a cult classic down the road; by all accounts it's a decent game and its a weird/unique entry overlapping large fan bases.

deleted

SF I foresee as better than #FE but worse than Rainbow Curse or El Capitan Todd. Pokken I could see doing pretty well but with its availability in arcades already I think that might deflate more casual interest a bit.

Microsoft might like getting a cut of Wii U bundle sales. Maybe it will inspire them to loan Rare back.

They should both sell comfortably above #FE - SF may not be the big seller anymore, but the last entry on the 3DS sold more than 100k iirc. In comparison to #FE, this is at least the same formula, that was proven to be somewhat successful.

Pokken - I don't see it selling. The last Pokemon Spin-Off had a hard time and this is a Tekken-Esque Fighter on the Wii U. TTT2 was a pretty huge bomb for Wii U, even considering the userbase.. Pokemon might push this over 150k, but I don't see it selling 'well' or moving consoles.

Vena

The baseline should be around ~26k with a lot of 40k-50k weeks with Persona, Dark Souls 3, & Yakuza 6, as well as 150k week with FFXV, the baseline should increase with every subsequent release as well.

That's not taking into account another price cut or PS4 slim, or the completely unknown impact of VR. So 1.8m is very doable.

I think you're overestimating some things. What is "a lot", and Dark Souls 3 is selling to an audience already largely present (and rather static all-in-all, since the explosion with DS->DS2)... not sure where I actually see FFXV landing in terms of hardware sales. Its been expected for ages now, so I suspect (as with many of Nintendo's know franchises) that many of its sales are distributed and not going to be extremely concentrated (for hardware). The jRPG redundancy on the platform is also going to bring in diminishing returns.

I don't particularly disagree with the overall idea, though, I just think 1.8 is the high-end rather than the easy-end.

z0m3le

Banned
Nice numbers for the start of the year. I think PS4 will have a fantastic year with lots of mid and big sellers during the year. I don't think NX will have much 3:rd party support from Japan since most devs seem to want to make games for PS4 since it's selling so well worldwide

Most things point to the handheld and console sharing a library, the next Nintendo handheld might sell short of 3DS, but it will quickly outsell PS4 in Japan.

StormKing

I keep hearing this opinion tossed around but I don't see how it's true. SMT and Fire Emblem have both done quite well on 3DS. Are we really to believe that a large number of Wii U owners aren't 3DS owners as well? And I don't believe that there's an exclusive 'rpg audience' in Japan that would either be present or not present. Those games are ubiquitous for a reason; all kinds of people are playing them in some form or another. Not to mention, it's not like the majority of rpgs sell any better.

I think it was simply that the theme of the game was a poor match for what fans of those games want from those franchises, and not appealing enough on its own to carve a sales niche. That said, I can see it becoming a cult classic down the road; by all accounts it's a decent game and its a weird/unique entry overlapping large fan bases.

I agree. I don't think it would have bombed if it was a normal Fire Emblem console title.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Its Minecraft with a texture pack without all of the other things that make Minecraft interesting, they've failed to convey anything interesting through media but an idea on paper. I would agree that it is a logical action, I would also say it is on the more derivative, unimaginative end of the scale as well, though.

got it, but I still see it as a valid product. I still think it could do well adding the results of all three versions.

I agree. I don't think it would have bombed if it was a normal Fire Emblem console title.

I would have foreseen a result similar to Xeno, honestly. The two franchises did similar result on Wii and XCX showed as for such "small" results the install base difference between Wii and Wii U could have a smaller impact.

I think you're overestimating some things. What is "a lot", and Dark Souls 3 is selling to an audience already largely present (and rather static all-in-all, since the explosion with DS->DS2)... not sure where I actually see FFXV landing in terms of hardware sales. Its been expected for ages now, so I suspect (as with many of Nintendo's know franchises) that many of its sales are distributed and not going to be extremely concentrated (for hardware).

I don't particularly disagree with the overall idea, though, I just think 1.8 is the high-end rather than the easy-end.

If XV launches in fall it actually launches earlier than XIII did during last gen for PS3. XIII pushed PS3 hw over 230k for the release week. Not expecting similar numbers for PS4 as I don't think that XV will sell as well as XIII and XIII launched during holiday season (well theoretically XV could also launch in holidays as we don't know the launch date) but it still should give a very decent push for PS4 that week.

z0m3le

Banned
I think you're overestimating some things. What is "a lot", and Dark Souls 3 is selling to an audience already largely present (and rather static all-in-all, since the explosion with DS->DS2)... not sure where I actually see FFXV landing in terms of hardware sales. Its been expected for ages now, so I suspect (as with many of Nintendo's know franchises) that many of its sales are distributed and not going to be extremely concentrated (for hardware). The jRPG redundancy on the platform is also going to bring in diminishing returns.

Exactly this, I don't think the console can't do 1.8m this year, but I think it would come at the cost of a new model or price drop, it is on track to sell about 1.5m this year, give or take 150k.

Vena

got it, but I still see it as a valid product. I still think it could do well adding the results of all three versions.

I didn't say it wasn't a valid product. I think its a misaligned product that's been rushed to market to capitalize on the Minecraft interests without the care or forethought it actually needs to be impactful. I'd point at SMM as the "good" way to take on the growing interest in "builder" or "lego" games with a budget and strong IP (and without just making a re-skinned Minecraft product that is inferior to Minecraft). I'd then point at Builders as the wrong way of doing it, especially given the price and the wrong demographic alignment.

I think its going to ride on the coattails of the brand and still be a good result.

If XV launches in fall it actually launches earlier than XIII did during last gen for PS3. XIII pushed PS3 hw over 230k for the release week. Not expecting similar numbers for PS4 as I don't think that XV will sell as well as XIII and XIII launched during holiday season (well theoretically XV could also launch in holidays as we don't know the launch date) but it still should give a very decent push for PS4 that week.

No doubt it will. I just don't know how large the number will or won't be.

maxcriden

They should both sell comfortably above #FE - SF may not be the big seller anymore, but the last entry on the 3DS sold more than 100k iirc. In comparison to #FE, this is at least the same formula, that was proven to be somewhat successful.

Pokken - I don't see it selling. The last Pokemon Spin-Off had a hard time and this is a Tekken-Esque Fighter on the Wii U. TTT2 was a pretty huge bomb for Wii U, even considering the userbase.. Pokemon might push this over 150k, but I don't see it selling 'well' or moving consoles.

Above #FE for sure. No doubt about that in my mind. I guess I don't know enough about the FGC to guess how well Pokken would be received. I have to imagine on brand recognition alone that will get it sales above SF.

Alo0oy

Banned

Bloodborne sold around ~250k iirc, Dark Souls 2 sold 350k, there are still people that didn't upgrade yet. As for FFXV, I think 150k is a very good estimate, that's nearly 100k less than XIII, and that game had a bigger installbase before launch, it wouldn't surprise me if PS4 sold more actually, since FF is still very unknown as XIII was the last real mainline entry.

I didn't say it wasn't a valid product. I think its a misaligned product that's been rushed to market to capitalize on the Minecraft interests without the care or forethought it actually needs to be impactful. I'd point at SMM as the "good" way to take on the growing interest in "builder" or "lego" games with a budget and strong IP (and without just making a re-skinned Minecraft product that is inferior to Minecraft). I'd then point at Builders as the wrong way of doing it, especially given the price and the wrong demographic alignment.

I think its going to ride on the coattails of the brand and still be a good result.

No doubt it will. I just don't know how large the number will or won't be.

Well I don't necessarily disagree with your overall point that 1.8 million is pretty high end for PS4 this year I just picked a bullet point from your post that FF fans already are on the system and that way it wouldn't have that huge impact on hardware similarly to many heavy hitter Nintendo games on home consoles. XIII was in pretty much same situation as XV (expected forever) and still it had a big impact on hw sales so I expect XV do the same to little smaller degree.

I dunno, are we led to believe the other way around? There were no FE or SMT titles on the Wii U prior and 3DS sales dwarf Wii U sales, I wouldn't be counting on the fanbases overlapping at all. And JRPGs in general sell better than what #FE did, yes.

Isnt #FE selling waaay better than The Wonderful 101? I never read people so fiercely claiming that game was developed "for one". There are better ways express your dissapointment for this game being something different

FluxWaveZ

Isnt #FE selling waaay better than The Wonderful 101? I never read people so fiercely claiming that game was developed "for one". There are better ways express your dissapointment for this game being something different

What's "waaay better"?

Vena

Bloodborne sold around ~250k iirc, Dark Souls 2 sold 350k, there are still people that didn't upgrade yet. As for FFXV, I think 150k is a very good estimate, that's nearly 100k less than XIII, and that game had a bigger installbase before launch, it wouldn't surprise me if PS4 sold more actually, since FF is still very unknown as XIII was the last real mainline entry.

BB was given away for months. Those DS2 missing sales have very likely long since been upgraded if they were ever going to upgrade.

Kid Ying

What's "waaay better"?
Last time W101 appeared on famitsu, it's sales were of 10126 copies. #FE is at almost 37k. It's a bit better. Although it's not like selling better than the one of the worst selling nintendo games in a while is a huge achievement.

Isn't W101 like rock bottom in terms of sales? That's nothing to be proud of.

Also, even AC: Amiibo Festival stayed in the top 20 for two weeks. #FE was gone after one.

RM8

I mean, it also outsold Code Name STEAM. Congrats to #FE for cratering a bit less catastrophically :p These are three Nintendo games that failed massively, and they weren't budget productions to boot.

And Code Name STEAM deserved much better :( It's the makers of Fire Emblem and Advance Wars attempting to do XCOM / Valkyria Chronicles, with the aesthetics of Freedom Force. I guess it needed more waifus :/

You know you've hit rock bottom when you have to use Wonderful 101's sales to look good.

3 weeks:
18./11. [WIU] Bayonetta 2 <ACT> (Nintendo) {2014.09.20} (¥8.316) - 4.128 / 46.526 <60-80%> (-56%)
24./16. [WIU] Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem # <RPG> (Nintendo) {2015.12.26} (¥7.236) - 3.968 / 36.868 <60-80%> (-56%)

and just because (this was 2 weeks ago, Famitsu as well):
20./00. [WIU] Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival <TBL> (Nintendo) {2015.11.21} (¥6.480) - 10.540 / 43.490 <40-60%>

Xbro

01. Minecraft Wii U Edition
02. Splatoon
03. Super Mario Maker
04. Mario Kart 64
05. Super Mario 3D World
06. Mother 3
07. Super Mario 64 DS
08. Dragon Quest X
09. Genei Ibun Roku #FE
10. Super Mario World

You know you've hit rock bottom when you have to use Wonderful 101's sales to look good.

3 weeks:
18./11. [WIU] Bayonetta 2 <ACT> (Nintendo) {2014.09.20} (¥8.316) - 4.128 / 46.526 <60-80%> (-56%)
24./16. [WIU] Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem # <RPG> (Nintendo) {2015.12.26} (¥7.236) - 3.968 / 36.868 <60-80%> (-56%)

and just because (this was 2 weeks ago, Famitsu as well):
20./00. [WIU] Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival <TBL> (Nintendo) {2015.11.21} (¥6.480) - 10.540 / 43.490 <40-60%>

Selling almost equally to Bayonetta 2? Great too. I still never read many people arguing "who was this game made for lol" with those two games, specially with The W101. Wrong plattform? probably.

I mean, it also outsold Code Name STEAM. Congrats to #FE for cratering a bit less catastrophically :p These are three Nintendo games that failed massively, and they weren't budget productions to boot.

And Code Name STEAM deserved much better :( It's the makers of Fire Emblem and Advance Wars attempting to do XCOM / Valkyria Chronicles, with the aesthetics of Freedom Force. I guess it needed more waifus :/

#FE is hardly about waifus and fan service. I mean, some people are portraying #FE as if it was Wii U´s very own Senra Kagura. The problem was poorly execution when announcing it and the creation of misleading expectations for the Fire Emblem fan base.

PS3 is selling worse than PSP 2014. Maybe this will be the year Sony announces the official end of distribution (for Japan at least).

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven

The aesthetics is what killed it btw. I bet it would have sold better had it been themed like Valkyria.

Isn't W101 like rock bottom in terms of sales? That's nothing to be proud of.

Also, even AC: Amiibo Festival stayed in the top 20 for two weeks. #FE was gone after one.

If we include 3DS, that award goes to Codename Steam... game barely sold over 1K iirc.

Surprise performance from Pokken, maybe? I don't even think Zelda will do much over in Japan, since sales for the console installments have been rather week in the past decade or so for the series.

Aka Skyward Sword & Wind Waker HD? That's not all that many titles

PS3 is selling worse than PSP 2014. Maybe this will be the year Sony announces the official end of distribution (for Japan at least).

But aren't there too many games still releasing on PS3 for them to do that? Star Ocean, etc.?...

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Yay Week #1, here we go again, this year we could witness one or even two new platform debuts, and high profile accessories on top of that. PS4 has also a chance to re-invigorate the home console market if at least two between P5, DQ11 and either FF15 actually come out and the first two PS4 exclusive Yakuza projects.

Mory Dunz

We still discuss about #FE? Let it go...

It's become pretty boring. Well, I never cared much about the game to begin with after that first trailer lol. so that's me.

PS4 vs Wii U has become boring too. It used to be interesting, but now we pretty much know it'll be from Fall this year to Q1 '17. And by then, new hardware might be out, or will be talked about which will be a lot more exciting.

Software predictions are still fun at least. Like FF15, MHStories, DQ, Pokken, Zelda U, barrage of mid tier PS4 games, KH, etc.

The aesthetics is what killed it btw. I bet it would have sold better had it been themed like Valkyria.

If we include 3DS, that award goes to Codename Steam... game barely sold over 1K iirc.

Aka Skyward Sword & Wind Waker HD? That's not all that many titles

But aren't there too many games still releasing on PS3 for them to do that? Star Ocean, etc.?...

It just mean they would stop shipping new units to retailers, software will still release as usual. In New Zealeand they already axed it btw

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/10/02/sony-ps3-discontinued-in-new-zealand/

More regions should follow.

noshten

Hey, I'm still planning to buy FE# that and the Zeldas are so far the only games I'm planning to buy from 2016. Although I will likely get SMM and Xeno at some point.

I don't really care about bomb status and arguing over it - just don't post any spoilers in the thread ;)

jzbluz

It probably would have anyway, back in 2013 Nintendo/IS said that a FE would have to sell at least 700k on Wii U to justify development. RD on Wii only sold ~171k.

FluxWaveZ

It probably would have anyway, back in 2013 Nintendo/IS said that a FE would have to sell at least 700k on Wii U to justify development. RD on Wii only sold ~171k.

Well... then you have to wonder just how many copies they told themselves #FE would need to sell to justify its development, because it's not as though that thing seems like a low budget effort.

700k has to be worldwide, also:
Well... then you have to wonder just how many copies they told themselves #FE would need to sell to justify its development, because it's not as though that thing seems like a low budget effort.
anyway technically off topic but NPD's tomorrow! oh boy

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Media Create Sales: Week 1, 2016 (Jan 04 - Jan 10)

18./19. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2012.11.08} (¥4.800) - 5.186 / 4.115.727 (-39%)

This is not including eShop sales. New Leaf is the best-selling game on 3DS eShop.

New Leaf digital sales were 200k at launch, 700k until December 2012 and 1m until March 2013. Except from direct downloads and download cards this number includes sales of the special Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle which includes a digital copy of the game, so you have to take off a few 10ks from that Media Create number.

The game isn't very far from Wild World (5.284.718 LTD) if it hasn't passed already since we are missing many weeks of digital sales with the game still being in limited supply.

M3d10n

Will the Wii U version of Minecraft get a physical release? It will be amusing to see three versions of Minecraft floating around the charts indefinitely.

Eolz

Will the Wii U version of Minecraft get a physical release? It will be amusing to see three versions of Minecraft floating around the charts indefinitely.

It's supposed to get one in some months, but we didn't get any news since the announcement, and I don't remember in which regions it will be released.

Shizuka

06./06. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.03.19} (¥2.592) - 21.607 / 545.387 <80-100%> (-52%)

Digital it's somewhere between 300-350k.

Not yet a million, but it's getting there. Thanks!

Did you really know how a low budget game looks??? Because #FE looks really far from that...

hiska-kun

Famitsu Top 100, 2015 thread

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1170242

Famitsu Top 100, 2015 {2014.12.29 - 2015.12.27}

01. [3DS] Monster Hunter X # <ACT> (Capcom) {2015.11.28} (¥6.264) - 2.441.977
02. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team / White Dog Squad <ACT> (Level 5) {2015.07.11} (¥4.968) - 1.965.202
03. [3DS] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2015.07.30} (¥4.320) - 1.282.880
04. [WIU] Splatoon <ACT> (Nintendo) {2015.05.28} (¥6.156) - 1.064.897
05. [3DS] Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King <RPG> (Square Enix) {2015.08.27} (¥6.458) - 864.865
06. [WIU] Super Mario Maker # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2015.09.10} (¥6.156) - 674.194
07. [3DS] Monster Strike <RPG> (Mixi) {2015.12.17} (¥4.860) - 636.709
08. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch 2: Shin Uchi <RPG> (Level 5) {2014.12.13} (¥4.968) - 625.223 / 2.632.550
09. [3DS] Rhythm Heaven: The Best+ <ACT> (Nintendo) {2015.06.11} (¥5.076) - 607.343
10. [3DS] Fire Emblem Fates: Black Kingdom / White Kingdom # <SLG> (Nintendo) {2015.06.25} (¥5.076) - 538.669

11. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.03.19} (¥2.592) - 478.478
12. [3DS] Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire # <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2014.11.21} (¥4.937) - 457.879 / 2.922.729
13. [PS3] Dragon Quest Heroes <RPG> (Square Enix) {2015.02.26} (¥7.344) - 456.357
14. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2015.02.14} (¥5.076) - 448.258
15. [PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain # <ADV> (Konami) {2015.09.02} (¥9.072) - 421.743
16. [PS3] Tales of Zestiria <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.01.22} (¥8.715) - 369.162
17. [3DS] Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS <FTG> (Nintendo) {2014.09.13} (¥5.616) - 347.455 / 2.413.477
18. [PSV] God Eater 2: Rage Burst <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.02.19} (¥6.145) - 342.983
19. [WIU] Mario Kart 8 # <RCE> (Nintendo) {2014.05.29} (¥6.156) - 328.972 / 1.171.025
20. [PS4] Dragon Quest Heroes # <RPG> (Square Enix) {2015.02.26} (¥8.424) - 325.778

21. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition <RPG> (GungHo Online Entertainment) {2015.04.29} (¥4.320) - 325.611
22. [3DS] Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2015.09.17} (¥5.076) - 290.190
23. [PS4] Call of Duty: Black Ops III # <ACT> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.11.06} (¥8.532) - 274.270
24. [3DS] Disney Magic World 2 # <ETC> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.11.05} (¥6.145) - 247.617
25. [PS3] Yakuza 0 <ADV> (Sega) {2015.03.12} (¥8.845) - 242.761
26. [PS3] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain # <ADV> (Konami) {2015.09.02} (¥9.072) - 234.064
27. [WIU] Super Smash Bros. for Wii U # <FTG> (Nintendo) {2014.12.06} (¥7.776) - 224.920 / 703.286
28. [3DS] Style Savvy 2: Fashion Forward <ETC> (Nintendo) {2015.04.16} (¥5.076) - 218.490
29. [PS4] Bloodborne # <RPG> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.03.26} (¥7.452) - 209.538
30. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2012.11.08} (¥4.800) - 195.655 / 4.445.087

31. [WIU] Mario Party 10 # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2015.03.12} (¥5.616) - 195.224
32. [PSV] Sword Art Online: Lost Song # <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.03.26} (¥6.664) - 192.047
33. [3DS] Great Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Bouken # <ADV> (Capcom) {2015.07.09} (¥6.264) - 191.237
34. [3DS] Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate # <ACT> (Capcom) {2014.10.11} (¥6.264) - 189.057 / 2.570.234
35. [3DS] Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam <RPG> (Nintendo) {2015.12.03} (¥5.076) - 174.674
36. [3DS] Bravely Second: End Layer <RPG> (Square Enix) {2015.04.23} (¥6.458) - 167.489
37. [PSV] God Eater: Resurrection <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.10.29} (¥5.626) - 164.361
38. [PS4] Star Wars: Battlefront # <ACT> (Electronic Arts) {2015.11.19} (¥8.424) - 162.325
39. [PS3] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.03.26} (¥8.424) - 154.036
40. [3DS] Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.06.11} (¥6.145) - 150.989

41. [PS4] Fallout 4 # <RPG> (Bethesda Softworks) {2015.12.17} (¥8.618) - 149.367
42. [PS4] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt <RPG> (Spike Chunsoft) {2015.05.21} (¥8.856) - 145.856
43. [PS4] Yakuza 0 <ADV> (Sega) {2015.03.12} (¥8.845) - 144.798
44. [PS3] 3rd Super Robot Wars Z: Tengoku-Hen <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.04.02} (¥8.716) - 144.325
45. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes <ADV> (Nintendo) {2015.10.22} (¥5.076) - 141.525
46. [PS4] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD # <RPG> (Square Enix) {2015.03.19} (¥7.344) - 137.640
47. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 <RCE> (Nintendo) {2011.12.01} (¥4.800) - 137.419 / 2.492.693
48. [PSV] 3rd Super Robot Wars Z: Tengoku-Hen <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.04.02} (¥7.690) - 130.600
49. [PS3] Resident Evil: Revelations 2 <ADV> (Capcom) {2015.03.19} (¥5.389) - 129.370
50. [PS3] Pro Baseball Spirits 2015 <SPT> (Konami) {2015.03.26} (¥8.208) - 125.608

51. [WIU] Dragon Quest X: Inishie no Ryuu no Denshou Online <RPG> (Square Enix) {2015.04.30} (¥4.104) - 125.030
52. [3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest <ACT> (Square Enix) {2015.03.26} (¥6.264) - 123.778
53. [PSV] Tokyo Xanadu # <RPG> (Nihon Falcom) {2015.09.30} (¥6.998) - 123.778
54. [3DS] Super Robot Wars BX <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.08.20} (¥7.171) - 122.168
55. [PS3] Winning Eleven 2016 <SPT> (Konami) {2015.10.01} (¥7.128) - 121.272
56. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch 2: Ganso / Honke <RPG> (Level 5) {2014.07.10} (¥4.937) - 119.680 / 3.169.858
57. [PSV] Persona 4: Dancing All Night # <ACT> (Atlus) {2015.06.25} (¥7.538) - 119.090
58. [PSV] Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.03.12} (¥7.171) - 115.880
59. [WIU] Xenoblade Chronicles X # <RPG> (Nintendo) {2015.04.29} (¥8.316) - 114.665
60. [PS4] Battlefield: Hardline <ACT> (Electronic Arts) {2015.03.19} (¥7.884) - 112.493

61. [3DS] Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airu Village DX <ETC> (Capcom) {2015.09.10} (¥4.309) - 112.317
62. [PS3] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.02.05} (¥7.690) - 110.937
63. [3DS] Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Korosensei Daihouimou!! <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.03.12} (¥6.145) - 106.265
64. [WII] Dragon Quest X: Inishie no Ryuu no Denshou Online <RPG> (Square Enix) {2015.04.30} (¥4.104) - 103.044
65. [PSV] Taiko no Tatsujin: V Version <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.07.09} (¥6.145) - 102.758
66. [3DS] 7th Dragon III Code: VFD <RPG> (Sega) {2015.10.15} (¥6.469) - 98.275
67. [PSV] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.03.26} (¥7.344) - 97.768
68. [3DS] Super Run For Money Tousouchuu Atsumare! Saikyou no Tousou Monotachi # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.07.09} (¥5.119) - 97.576
69. [WIU] Yoshi's Woolly World # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2015.07.16} (¥6.156) - 96.685
70. [3DS] Etrian Mystery Dungeon <RPG> (Atlus) {2015.03.05} (¥7.538) - 92.633

71. [WIU] Kirby and the Rainbow Curse <ACT> (Nintendo) {2015.01.22} (¥3.996) - 92.531
72. [3DS] Tomodachi Life # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2013.04.18} (¥4.800) - 91.137 / 1.797.402
73. [PSV] Pro Baseball Spirits 2015 <SPT> (Konami) {2015.03.26} (¥7.538) - 90.666
74. [3DS] Kirby Triple Deluxe <ACT> (Nintendo) {2014.01.11} (¥4.800) - 90.540 / 778.497
75. [PS4] Grand Theft Auto V # <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2014.12.11} (¥7.992) - 89.047 / 196.571
76. [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2 # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2012.07.28} (¥4.800) - 88.534 / 2.415.262
77. [3DS] Picross 3D 2 <PZL> (Nintendo) {2015.10.01} (¥3.240) - 87.489
78. [PS4] Winning Eleven 2016 <SPT> (Konami) {2015.10.01} (¥8.208) - 86.247
79. [PS3] Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi # <ACT> (Capcom) {2015.07.23} (¥6.469) - 85.662
80. [3DS] Xenoblade Chronicles 3D |new 3DS| <RPG> (Nintendo) {2015.04.02} (¥3.996) - 85.454

81. [3DS] Sumikko Gurashi: Omise Hajimerundesu <ETC> (Nippon Columbia) {2015.11.19} (¥5.184) - 80.617
82. [PS4] Batman: Arkham Knight <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) {2015.07.16} (¥8.208) - 80.323
83. [3DS] LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins <ADV> (Nintendo) {2015.03.05} (¥5.076) - 78.309
84. [3DS] Pro Baseball Famista Returns <SPT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.10.08} (¥6.145) - 75.340
85. [PS3] Sword Art Online: Lost Song <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.03.26} (¥7.690) - 75.301
86. [3DS] Devil Survivor 2: Break Record <SLG> (Atlus) {2015.01.29} (¥6.458) - 75.291
87. [3DS] Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale <RPG> (Marvelous) {2015.06.18} (¥6.458) - 74.910
88. [3DS] The Legend of Legacy <RPG> (FuRyu) {2015.01.22} (¥6.458) - 74.363
89. [PS3] Samurai Warriors 4-II # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2015.02.11} (¥6.264) - 71.739
90. [PS4] Earth Defense Force 2025.1: The Shadow of New Despair <ACT> (D3 Publisher) {2015.04.02} (¥7.538) - 71.689

91. [PSV] Senran Kagura Estival Versus # <ACT> (Marvelous) {2015.03.26} (¥7.538) - 71.548
92. [3DS] PriPara Mezase! Idol Grand Prix No.1! <ACT> (Takara Tomy) {2015.10.22} (¥5.832) - 70.604
93. [PSV] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs-Force <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.12.23} (¥7.344) - 69.985
94. [PS4] Resident Evil: Revelations 2 <ADV> (Capcom) {2015.03.19} (¥5.389) - 69.494
95. [PS4] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.03.26} (¥8.424) - 69.413
96. [PS4] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.02.05} (¥7.690) - 67.474
97. [3DS] Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Deluxe <ACT> (Sega) {2015.05.28} (¥5.378) - 67.021
98. [PS4] Far Cry 4 <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2015.01.29} (¥9.072) - 66.794
99. [PS3] Grand Theft Auto V [Bargain Edition] <ACT> (Rockstar Games) {2014.06.26} (¥5.389) - 65.459 / 151.344
100. [3DS] Nanatsu no Taizai: The Seven Deadly Sins - Unjust Sin <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.02.11} (¥6.145) - 64.848

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Damn shame at #FE sales. It's not for lack of positive reception but I bet Nintendo sweeps the collaboration under the rug and it ends up as one of those cult classic games that never get a sequel.

700k has to be worldwide, also:

anyway technically off topic but NPD's tomorrow! oh boy

Xenoblade Chronicles X #10 incoming!

We wish :(

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Wanna ask again, someone know when is the Media Create TOP 1000?

You, and your avatar bets, haha. Now, I wonder if PS4 could hit the five million mark, because we all here are assuming that, aren't we?

Well, i think this should be a given... Only if 2016 sales are lower than 2015 and after that it drop like a rock, but i don't see this happenen.

Mory Dunz

Wanna ask again, someone know when is the Media Create TOP 1000?

Well, i think this should be a given... Only if 2016 sales are lower than 2015 and after that it drop like a rock, but i don't see this happenen.

Hm, whats the highest Final Fantasy attach ratio in a First Week and beyond? I've been thinking about how much FFXV can sell. Could it hit 50% attach ratio? 40%? If it manages to come out this year, PS4 will likely be in the range of 3-3.75 million right?

even assuming a 40% ratio and 3.75m, we'd get around 1.5m, but I'm just throwing numbers around. That'd be an insane attach ratio...

65. [PSV] Taiko no Tatsujin: V Version <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.07.09} (¥6.145) - 102.758

last numbers I had were around 88k in october iirc
maybe Minecraft success among younger audience helped Taiko to sell more copies

and more than 100k sales put an end to "Taiko V is a failure" discussion

Top Bottom