• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 27, 2014 (Jun 30 - Jul 06)

L~A

50k+ digital sales then?

Why is Vita so high? Did something happen?

I believe they released that "Super Premium Awesome Epic Value" pack (with all those F2P games and demos).

By the way, Youkai Watch 2 is at 1.31m with Media Create. Holy hell...

JoeM86

In the case of Pokémon XY, 3D isn't a new thing anymore, it negatively affected roster size and all the other factors that also contributed to PS era boosts are missing as well. 3DS is more comparable to PS2 and SFC than to FC and PS. The follow up gen to a huge platform often has better libraries in terms of core content but with less of the casual audience than before, the biggest franchises suffer. Pokémon is big enough to be affected by that lost audience, just less than a more casual heavy franchise like Layton was.

Well this is wrong. It didn't affect roster size at all. People are just ridiculously not counting Mega Evolutions. Including them, it's 102 which is on-par for an even numbered generation.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
MC datas

Wii U decreased again ;__;
PS4 again under PS3

3DS even higher than what I thought! And Value Pack did good things for Vita!

There was no way in hell Wii Sports Club was gonna do anything. Seeing the Wii U sinking again so quickly is really sad.

Well, I wasn't being serious. :p Hyrule Warriors may have some effect, but who knows. Probably not much.

I guess the 'Mario Kart boost' could only last so long.

Top Bottom