• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 40, 2012 (Oct 01 - Oct 07)

Vita isn't going to go up next week is it?
Poor Vita; it'll go into the New Year with figures even more terrible than that - I suspect a few retailers will be selling what they can ditch at that point :/

EDIT: Glad to see people BD open so well; higher than Kid Icarus which also had nice legs; I suspect this will have even better ones.
Thought 3DS sales would get a bigger bump mind.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Good.
Do we know the shipment?
If it is supply constrained I hope SE will restock quickly.

Look at the symbol on the Famitsu charts, the one at the extreme right. It indicates the sell-through. In Bravely Default's case, it's between 76 and 100%

DGRE

Banned
Great numbers for BD. If rumors are true its a 75 - 80% sell through. Matched 4 warriors on an install base half the size.

MH3G missed the Top 30 for the first time. PLEASE COME BACK

Vita isn't going to go up next week is it?
Poor Vita; it'll go into the New Year with figures even more terrible than that - I suspect a few retailers will be selling what they can ditch at that point :/
Kiseki and LBX W next week. Vita should sell 10k+ easily.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
MH3G missed the Top 30 for the first time. PLEASE COME BACK

Well, with the announcment of the new incoming bundle and the new The best edition, I think it's normal to see it declining.

BTW:

BDFF: 144/141K:

tumblr_m6z9v4jT9j1qf0mnn.gif

test_account

XP-39C²
Wasnt the budget release of Monster Hunter TriG announced yesterday or on Monday? That wouldnt have had any affect on this week's chart. When was the bundles announced?

What's this kiseki game? And the vita version of lbx w ain't selling anything
The game isnt out yet, so it makes sense that it isnt selling anything :)

Ok well vita will have to be very lucky not to go down again next week

I'd be surprised if Vita dropped next week. Yeah, they aren't big titles, but they're known quantities with decent fanbases.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting a resurrection, but I don't expect another new low, either.

test_account

XP-39C²
At least they're something. Anything.
Yep, Persona 4 Golden was a PS2 up port, still it sold over 200k. I dont expect this to be the case with Kiseki, but being an up port doesnt necessary means that the sales are going to be very low. It depends more about how much changes there have been done to the new release.

Takao

Banned
I'd honestly be impressed if Kiseki Evolution does more than 25k. It's a game that is playable on Vita already. I understand that story wise it doesn't make sense, but in terms of what a fan would want I would've expected them to port Second Chapter, which is the only iteration not currently playable on the handheld.*

*Falcom will be fixing that shortly though.

extralite

Oh ok. I only remember seen three different status on the DQX website with the serverstatus, and i thought to remember that only こんざつ was used. But maybe i remember wrong or missed something :)

I must admit I got confused there too. I remember having seen こんでる for one of the server status but not recently and I think this is different terminology on the hiroba site and ingame. They're probably using こんざつ ingame and こんでる on the hiroba site, to mean the same thing, no two different states. I rarely look at the server list on the hiroba site though.

Some related stuff I found, this was the server list on the day of the 1.1.0 update:

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/6667449.html

And this 2ch thread has daily break downs of server states at 11pm:

http://kohada.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ff/1349280125/l50

test_account

XP-39C²
I must admit I got confused there too. I remember having seen こんでる for one of the server status but not recently and I think this is different terminology on the hiroba site and ingame. They're probably using こんざつ ingame and こんでる on the hiroba site, to mean the same thing, no two different states. I rarely look at the server list on the hiroba site though.

Some related stuff I found, this was the server list on the day of the 1.1.0 update:

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/6667449.html

And this 2ch thread has daily break downs of server states at 11pm:

http://kohada.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ff/1349280125/l50
I understand. It might be that i just forgot which word that are used at hiroba.dqx.jp.

Thanks for the link, it could be interesting info to see the server load over a longer period of time :)

Top Bottom