• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 41, 2017 (Oct 09 - Oct 15)

Rakuten is planning a big restock of Switch units for tomorrow.

SBwf9.gif

Big restock? like the splatoon 2 one??

I'm expecting 80k again.

Media Create Sales: Week 29, 2017 (Jul 17 - Jul 23)
01./00. [NSW] Splatoon 2 # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2017.07.21} (¥5.980) - 648.085 / NEW

NSW | 98.999

Famitsu Sales: Week 30, 2017 (Jul 17 - Jul 23)
01./00. [NSW] Splatoon 2 # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2017.07.21} (¥5.980) - 670.955 / NEW <60-80%>

NSW | 102.581

I love the treasure chest of sales data the MC threads have provided over the years... if the community is moving, if someone could PM me a link to the Discord, I'd like go where everyone goes.

I don't want to leave GAF, but looks like everyone is moving to this Discordia thing. Is it like a chat room or is it more forum based? I lurk most of the time but like to post here and there and I don't always read from the very beginning of a thread or the very end. I can also get GAF on my work PC when like everything else is blocked and I'm guessing Discordia is?. Really I just want to be where the community is, and get my NPD/MC thread fix as every Wednesday was like a holiday.

Plus, how else will I know when BOTW passes 1mil??!!

And I know its "discord" but ive been listening to The Dark Tower where they say Discordia a lot and it seems to fit current day GAF lol

Y-Z

I just registered for this Discord thing (never used it before) How does this work? I can't live without sales-age eventhough i am not such an active poster.

Reki

I don't want to leave GAF, but looks like everyone is moving to this Discordia thing. Is it like a chat room or is it more forum based? I lurk most of the time but like to post here and there and I don't always read from the very beginning of a thread or the very end. I can also get GAF on my work PC when like everything else is blocked and I'm guessing Discordia is?. Really I just want to be where the community is, and get my NPD/MC thread fix as every Wednesday was like a holiday.

Plus, how else will I know when BOTW passes 1mil??!!

Discord is being used while we wait for a proper replacement. It's more like a chat room.

I just registered for this Discord thing (never used it before) How does this work? I can't live without sales-age eventhough i am not such an active poster.

I sent a PM with my Discord number to Vena, he/she is handling the invites.

Kimawolf

In my country too, big restock today in big stores, the world believes in mario :p
And why wouldnt you believe in Mario heh. Im expecting gangbusters.

An oan there will be a thread tomorrow. No one is irreplacable. When one leaves someone else steps in to fill the void as already been discussed and has happened many times when Chris198r was not around to do it or running late.

For the past 10 years, I've been visiting GAF. Especially media create every week. I really enjoyed the community and structure. If someone could PM me the discord invite. It would be much appreciated.

Reki

Can you pm an invite?

Not to be annoying, but if someone is handing out PMs for the sales discord, I'd love one. SalesGAF was best GAF.

I didn't post much in MC threads but I followed them vigilantly. Would appreciate a discord link if possible.

Me too, I just can't live without my sales talk even though I largely lurked lol

Would also like to be linked to the discord in question. Like to keep an eye on the sales (lurk the thread often lol).

is there a reason the discord forum has to remain a secret?

If I could join, I'd appreciate it too

Same! Need my sales charts and preorder updates!

Invite too please. Media Create is my Wed. morning stress reliever.

There's a sales discord? NPD and PAL included? I'd like a pm too if possible.

For the past 10 years, I've been visiting GAF. Especially media create every week. I really enjoyed the community and structure. If someone could PM me the discord invite. It would be much appreciated.

Links can't be shared because that's how some servers got invaded by outsiders (even when hidding them behind quotes). As an admin, Vena is manually handling the invites to those who PM him a Discord account name and number. It may take some time, so be patient.

425kid

MC threads is what I check first thing on Wednesday mornings even though I lurked and not posted much or maybe not at all. I even put study game sales statistics on my resume when I was younger and have nothing to write on it. :( I just want to go where everyone is going. Thanks.

Orteip490

I know I am not so active here, but I relax lurking on the sales threads everyday for 4/5 years now, so if anyone send me an invite, it would make my day

Orgen

Shootout to silpheed, horuhe and everyone that keeps posting things related to MC in this thread. Your work is deeply appreciated ;)

rokero

I've been a member since 2012 and I've always followed media create threads even though I don't post much I would like to get an invite to the media create discord plz

Vena

Shootout to silpheed, horuhe and everyone that keeps posting things related to MC in this thread. Your work is deeply appreciated ;)

Oh we're still here, I am just trying to make sure the community isn't lost when/if the site goes completely dark again.

roknin

Links can't be shared because that's how some servers got invaded by outsiders (even when hidding them behind quotes). As an admin, Vena is manually handling the invites to those who PM him a Discord account name and number. It may take some time, so be patient.

Ah, understandable.

sphinx

the piano man
May I get an invite to the Media Create and NPD discords? Already on Steam,GB GAF, Poligaf, Anime gaf, and Lettters gaf discords.

do you know per chance if there's a fitness-GAF in there somewhere?

damn, this really feels like an earthquake happened and left the city in ruins and we are all going blind through the debris looking for those we knew.

:(

Eolz

Yeah, I'll be there for tomorrow's thread and some other times until a transition happens.
Think it was confirmed someone would make a thread here anyway since chris won't?

ComG!: Day's pre-orders

DM6JzHoVoAAzEmz.jpg

Pokemon US/UM: +12 pt
SMO: +2 pt
COD: WWII: +2 pt
MH:W: +1 pt
http://www.comgnet.com/ranking/

MARIO 3D

nrgPrip.gif

Super mario odyssey switch:

ComG! preorders(3 days left, no bundle included): 193 pt
Hardware: 2 million?

Super mario 3d world wii u:

ComG! preorders (last day): 70 pt
3 days left: 59 pt
First week (famitsu): 106.967
LTD: 613.693
Hardware: 1.173.014

Super mario 3d land 3ds:
ComG! preorders (last day): 262 pt
3 days left: 227 pt
First week: 344.698
LTD: 2.111.490
Hardware: 2.356.915

Super mario galaxy 2 wii:
ComG! preorders (last day): 313 pt
3 days left: 281 pt
First week: 337.569
LTD: 1.046.696
Hardware: 11.607.212

Super mario galaxy wii:
ComG! preorders (last day): 201 pt
3 days left: 180 pt
First week: 256.341
LTD: 1.025.664
Hardware: 3.725.999

Super mario sunshine gc:
First week: 280.610
LTD: 789.989
Hardware: 1.453.421

Super mario 64 n64:
First week: 162.111
LTD: 1.646.558
Hardware: 159.943

Best ComG! preorders: Super mario galaxy 2 wii
Best first week: Super mario 3d land 3ds
Best LTD: Super mario 3d land 3ds

BONUS: All 3D Mario Game Trailers (1996-2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsAKvbOs2lE

Top Bottom