• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MediEvil Fan Created UE4 Environment Walkthrough Video

This footage - what do you think?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Compsiox

Banned
tumblr_l9qoj2jEhY1qzzud0.gif

Gurish

Damn I really like the graphics of this game, look so nice to me, what a cool age to live in where the in game visuals looks better than the PS1 box art :)

Vire

QC02mKB.png

Top tweet in Spanish says "I did not say anything, team real and fake team, will have their answer on Sunday xD"

QC02mKB.png

Top tweet in Spanish says "I did not say anything, team real and fake team, will have their answer on Sunday xD"
That's what I'm trying to say and this IS still the same dude who leaked Shadow of the Colossus. He says we will have our answer Sunday.

GnawtyDog

Banned
AAA = high budget games. Millions upon millions like God of War.
AA = not as high budget. Tearaway, Rime, Tomorrow Children, etc.

I'm wrong on the Nintendo stuff probably, so it's better to focus on the numbers. What I'm saying is, Sony operates differently than Nintendo, so naming Tearaway with the likes of Mario in terms of funding is deviating from the discussion.

Umm you don't think Teraway has a big budget? I forgot the devs at media molecule went to work for free, not AAA devs either. But shit, Splatoon and every platformer Nintendo releases is AAA. Just not Sony's......

Yes you can make equivalencies. To define what's AAA and not AAA based on the company that makes it is crazy talk, inconsistent labeling.
---------

#TeamFake.

salromano

English tweets:

"people ask why no put all the videos and screens now? the answer http://i.imgur.com/WRTqAYh.gif thats the fun part XD"

"my so called "fifty minutes of fame" were long time ago with nico and sire,i dont need that,im just having fun reading neogaf now XD"

"team real and team fake will have the answer this sunday,until now enjoy the next videos and photos, XD"

"stuppid little nerd...lol at the passion of some folks xD"

Very nice attitude.

Sownic

Banned
I think this is a Shūhei Yoshida trap. I think the footage is real and Shūhei spoke to Blueys he should say its fake... Now it all makes sense. #teamreal

I don't see why some people are upset. Dude's just having some fun. If this is the same guy as the SotC leaker, then he's definitely had stuff in the past. I wanna see how this all plays out.

Eventhough that UE4 is a strong engine, I don't think Sony will use it if they ever are making the game. Now big companies are using their own proprietary engines and even companies who used UE3 before have their own engines they are using like EA, shifting Dead Space , Mirror's Edge, Dragon Age, Mass Effect from UE3 to Frostbite, Even Deus Ex team won't be using UE4 for Mankind Divided (eventhough UE4 suits the universe very well), and they created their in-house Dawn Engine.

The two short videos look great yes, but for a fan made, but not good for a big company like Sony especially the animation which is flagrantly exposes that is was fan made.

I will be very very surpised if this turns to be real, but I am 99.9999999999999% sure this is fake (ok I kept an infinitesimal chance lol).

Looks beautiful. Apart from the animation. That looks way too sloppy to be real. I can dream though.

My point too.

Top Bottom