• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man Universe gameplay trailers

Forkball

That still didn't explain anything except that you can play as crazy ass characters. Although from the level layout, it does seem like you can create levels, so yes this looks like LittleBigMegaMan.

Graphics suck, though.

Looks like classic Mega Man action, which is exactly what I was hoping for so I'm a bit stoked. Bad box art MM looks weird as fuck though. :lol

Edgeward

Regular MegaMan has this weird look of fug to him, especially since everything else surrounding him looks fine and resembles their 2d counterpart.

Cmagus

yeah I smell user created stuff online incoming which can be cool but I men how many people will make the effort to actually so something like this

Haunted

I want to support this thread because of the badass typo, but that bad box art mega man trailer in the other thread is definitely more hilarious.

qqbjO.jpg

wwm0nkey

Also if you guys think about it, most of those maps looks like they came from a map creator the bricks that spelled MEGA MAN gave it away big time. So its old school MegaMan in 2.5D with other Capcom characters, and a map maker. Sounds fine to me. Also there are probably other things we still dont know about for it yet.

jarosh

looks like one hell of a mixed bag visually... at least i'm certain you can play as 8-bit mega man as well.

Cmagus

i'd get though huge megaman fan and im fine with the 2d stuff although i think the 2d/3d characters look weird on 8 bit graphics.Surprised if they were going with 2D they didnt look more to megaman powered up

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
What the hell, even regular Mega Man looks ugly. I used to think New Mega Man (à la NSMB) would be a great idea, but if this MMU game is any indication, I changed my mind.

Rad-

I don't like the graphics style. :>

But Bad Box Art Mega Man gave me some laughs so not all is lost. And the game will not be expensive so that's good.

Top Bottom