• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman Legends 3 announced for the 3DS

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This is a thing I'm excited about.

375px-Keiji_Inafune.jpg

Inafking.

zlatko

Banned
This is great news. I think if Megaman Legends 3 had been announced for say PSP or the original DS that I'd be really "meh," about the whole situation. However, the 3DS is an amazing piece of tech, so handheld or not, I'm really looking forward to this.

The 3DS was sold to me when they said MGS3 remake, but they keep sweetening the deal by adding more awesome games for it. I really hope they don't do anything stupid like change how Megaman looked in the first and second game with this one AKA don't pull a Devil May Cry with this Capcom...thanks.

Gravijah

zlatko said:
This is great news. I think if Megaman Legends 3 had been announced for say PSP or the original DS that I'd be really "meh," about the whole situation. However, the 3DS is an amazing piece of tech, so handheld or not, I'm really looking forward to this.

The 3DS was sold to me when they said MGS3 remake, but they keep sweetening the deal by adding more awesome games for it. I really hope they don't do anything stupid like change how Megaman looked in the first and second game with this one AKA don't pull a Devil May Cry with this Capcom...thanks.

There's artwork of it out there, I think. Looks like MML.

duckroll said:
The director of this game is Masakazu Eguchi. He's the scenario writer for the Megaman Battle Network games, and the director of Megaman Star Force 2.
I liked the story in the first Battle Network game for what it was. According to MobyGames, he was involved with the script for Legends 2.

kiryogi

Banned
duckroll said:
The director of this game is Masakazu Eguchi. He's the scenario writer for the Megaman Battle Network games, and the director of Megaman Star Force 2.

Oh god. Director of the worst of the 3 Star Forces. This is all sounding like a recipe for disaster absolutely.

I hope we can demand the original North American VA's (except rock's back). It was a really stunning collection of talent. The Bonne family, glyde, the servbots, they need to get these people back.

duckroll said:
I wonder why Kawano isn't directing this himself. Hmmm....
It is rather worrisome that he isn't directing, but hopefully he is involved in some way. Maybe he'll be at least writing it.

duckroll

ninj4junpei said:
It is rather worrisome that he isn't directing, but hopefully he is involved in some way. Maybe he'll be at least writing it.

Maybe Kawano is too busy making Dead Rising 3 with Blue Castle Games! That would probably be better for me anyway. Fuck MML! :D

It really can't be that hard can it?
Have Megaman and Tron get involved in wacky hijinks, obligatory scene with Roll in the shower, something about Ancient Technology, ludicrous final boss that's way harder than anything else in the game, done.

Akainu

Though I still hate this news.

I hope that artwork doesn't signify that they are ignoring Rock was pretty much stuck in space. There should be some lost in space adventuring. :D :| :(

Wizpig said:
Why... the fuck... is there people complaining in a MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3 ANNOUNCE THREAD?

There was a time when Capcom could do no wrong. That time has passed.
Still if they announce Black Tiger 2 tomorrow there's a good chance I'll make a dozen posts in a row detailing all of the fluids that have stained my pants.

bon

They should rerelease MML1+2 on 3DS while they're at it, so newcomers won't be left totally in the dark.

duckroll

bon said:
They should rerelease MML1+2 on 3DS while they're at it, so newcomers won't be left totally in the dark.

After how badly the ports sold on PSP, I don't think Capcom will bother.

McLovin

Fuck I feel like running in my house like Balmer runs on stage! Last gameboy I got was the original one, I'm so getting the 3sd.

Watch Capcom fuck this up. I'm not going to get hype until I see something at NYCC(Going to be there)As of now, this thread is not real, is a illusion, trickery, voodo and DMT gone crazy!

Spiegel said:
MML1 and 2 were only released in Japan
Honestly, after MML1 was ported to the PC, 64, then the PSP with MML2 and nothing new eight years later, I could see why Japan couldn't give a fuck. Ports of the games to the 3DS (with 3d!) could be a neat addition, if not a great downloadable add on.

vall03

lol, this feels weird, no one seems to be whining that this is coming to a handheld while at other series, meltdowns seem to be inevitable :lol

1 step closer to the fucking apocalypse.

I'll keep hype to a minimum until I see something.

Inafune, this still doesn't excuse you from the travesty of Capcom Fighting Evolution or the death of Capcom Fighting All Stars. Repent to Jesus Bynum for your sins.

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

hamchan

vall03 said:
lol, this feels weird, no one seems to be whining that this is coming to a handheld while at other series, meltdowns seem to be inevitable :lol

We'll take Megaman Legends 3 in any form.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
vall03 said:

Try and see what happens.

Top Bottom