• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman Legends 3 announced for the 3DS

Blueblur1

Akainu said:
iZPGY.gif
This.

Facism

spindashing said:
I WOKE UP TO FIND THIS THREAD AND TALES OF ABYSS 3DS oh SHIITTTTT

I CAME ALL OVER MY ROOM. WHAT WILL I TELL MY MOM IF SHE COMES IN

that you were thinking of her?

First, a new Berserk anime is announced. Then this. All I need now is a Breath of Fire VI, Shenmue 3, or Skies of Arcadia 2 announcement and I can slip into a joy coma for a few weeks.

vall03 said:
lol, this feels weird, no one seems to be whining that this is coming to a handheld while at other series, meltdowns seem to be inevitable :lol

I mean, the 3DS isn't my first choice, but this is one of those series where we've been waiting for the sequel FOREVER, so I can't complain at all. Honestly, I was really on the fence about the 3DS, but this makes it a must-buy for me.

Seriously, this is some of the best news I've heard in a while.

Wazzim

Banned
Holy shit. Those damn guys at Nintendo are going to make me pay too much for a handheld with these awesome games :(

Gwanatu T

I'm looking forward to this, never got to play a Legends game.

To Far Away Times said:
3DS really is going to be the Dreamcast portable. I can't believe how many great games are gonna be on this thing. It even has the power to revive beloved and long lost franchises. Damn, I feel like a kid again.

THIS! This system is beyond amazing. The support is just absolutely insane!

Azure J

Inafune. We still aren't on good terms due to that whole westaboo thing you got going on that's clouded our perception on how to do things... However, your dedicaation to DASH/Legends and this announcemethas earned you a momentary truce and brofist from me. :')

MEGAMAN. LEGENDS. 3. IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENED.

Nintendo, Capcom:

ScxZV.jpg

Niblet

This GIF suits my reaction upon first seeing the thread that details the 3DS japanese launch and then subsequently seeing this thread:

DJtuq.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Yes inafune, you have earned back some of my respect, now one last thing. 2-D high definition mega man sequel, and my loyalty will once again be yours

Edgeward

I don't get 1st generation Nintendo handhelds, but GODFUCKINGDAMMIT IT'S MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3! And they said it would never happen, I take back anything I said about Inafune. I will build a shrine out of 3DSes to thank CapGod for allowing such a blessing to be bestowed onto us.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Thunder Monkey said:
I wanted a new Mega Man Legends before it was cool.
Same. I could prove it with my post history if the search still worked. /elitism /e-cred

Is it likely this will use MTF Mobile? Considering SSF4 uses it, I'm sure it would hugely benefit the graphics despite being obviously cartoony.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
ONE DAY HAS COME.

I WILL WILL BUY 2 3DS'S AND TWO COPIES OF MML3 PLAY THEM SIMULTANEOUSLY.

TreIII

The news that made it well worth my time staying up until 2AM EST. JOY TO THE WORLD! :D :D :D

MoxManiac said:
He's too niche. MvC3 needs classic MM, he's one of Capcom's biggest icons.

That's the thing though. You want Trigger/Volnutt to STOP being so "niche"? EXPOSE HIM SOME MORE. All of this exposure for DASH/Legends has to make it so that the public is aware of Trigger, so that he's not given the "WTF is this guy?!" treatment.

Even as much as I'm a lil sad that Rockman X has been passed up (again....), you have to admit that marketing the DASH series this last decade is the main way that DASH has stayed in the public eye. Trigger was always meant to be the "Rockman of a new generation", and he can still be that, if his new game lives up to that promise.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
MoxManiac said:
He's too niche. MvC3 needs classic MM, he's one of Capcom's biggest icons.
I only want Roll and/or Protoman. Makes no difference which Megaman they go with to me.

Though I didn't care at all for how Volnutt controlled in TvC.

Niblet said:
This GIF suits my reaction upon first seeing the thread that details the 3DS japanese launch and then subsequently seeing this thread:

DJtuq.gif
This. :lol

I was like "FUCK THE 3DS I AIN'T PAYING FOR THAT SHIT".

And then Capcom has to go be gdlk and announce this. :(

Top Bottom