• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman Legends 3: Prototype Version -Launch title for Nintendo E-Shop [Screens/Vids]

wwm0nkey said:
What is this game they are showing even all about :lol

Probably NSFW:

Spike's new PSP action adventure game Gachitora has what may be the oddest battle system name ever: the "Soul Nude Battle" system. It certainly sounds strange, but it's actually a good description of what you do during combat.

The Soul Nude Battle system isn't actually a system for fighting enemies. Main character Torao Kaji uses it to help his students, and other people he encounters around town, resolve their problems.

Symbolically, the Soul Nude Battle system involves striking the student with "soul" words. These words could break the wall that the student has erected around his or her heart. Continue striking the student with soul words, and the student may end up totally naked.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ookami-kun said:
Why are we looking at Aero and her lower garments?
VABdt.png

No Rockman, awesome. Game looks okay at best and too much aimed at the Beyblade aka CoroCoro audience for my taste. I'll pass I guess.

wwm0nkey

ant1532 said:
SOMEONE DESCRIBE WHATS GOING ON AND THE TRAILLER DAMMNNIT
Guy with red hair and a hover bike as a playable character and it looks like its him AND Megaman that are the main characters of this game.

Slime

Banned
Some red-haired dude with a ponytail climbing up buildings and shooting shit. Character looked stupid, gameplay looked good.

Metallix

Banned
Was Mega Man shown at all?

I don't expect him to be, since voting on his costume doesn't end until Monday, but doesn't hurt to ask.

wwm0nkey

Metallix said:
Was Mega Man shown at all?

I don't expect him to be, since voting on his costume doesn't end until Monday, but doesn't hurt to ask.
Him in the game? No. He was shown on a poster side by side with this new character.

Maybe this means co-op btw?

Slime

Banned
The character does suck, but I was just relieved to see new DASH gameplay all these years later. Looks tight, though I'm kind of worried that some Raiden-level protagonist-switching business might be going on here...

In which case, fuck that shit.

duckroll

This gameplay is really, really early. The NPCs aren't even animated, and a lot of animation frames look like they're missing. The camera is also kinda fucked up.

duckroll

From The Dust said:
you sure that's not Aero, who is a female?

No, this is a brand new character who is being revealed today, along with the trailer earlier and the gameplay footage from a playable demo running right now. Bullet (Ballad?) is voiced by Daisuke Ono.

Top Bottom