• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megan Fox to play April O'Neil in Michael Bay's TMNT movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
iCc59xee1Sh0y.gif

I heard Spielberg pressured them to get rid of her because of the Hitler comments.

Bay went to Spielberg for advice and Spielberg gave him the advice that any director or producer in Hollywood would give you if one of your stars is going around town calling you an on-set Nazi in a derogatory way.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Nonononononononononononononono
/shia

I'd rather they use the actual April O'Neal (as I can see was already linked above).

At least she can convincingly pretend she's having a good time when being fucked over.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Didn't he say their origins would be alien? I took that to assume the toxic goo stuff was alien in nature.

"Kids are going to believe one day that these turtles actually do exist when we are done with this movie. These turtles are from an alien race and they are going to be tough, edgy, funny and completely lovable."

That was his quote on it.

GRIP

I can't believe people give a shit about this. It's Michael Bay and TMNT. It was never supposed to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom