• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megan Fox to play April O'Neil in Michael Bay's TMNT movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

So Zelda Williams was talking about this on her twitter account. She went on to say that if she could play any of her dork dream girl characters it might be Kusanagi of Ghost in the Shell.

You're welcome.

G-Fex

Uh, as long as the focus isn't directly centered on the humans (fucking Bay) and the turtles get adequate screen time, I don't care.

Let people have their fanservice or whatever the hell Megan Fox (I'm just being facetious, of course she's fanservice) does. As long as I've got my Leonardo and Michelangelo combo, I'm good to go.

Seriously, if I see Casey or April in their for 20 minutes straight without any turtles I'm walking out the theater. I'm tired of that shit.

Oh come on of course it'll be centered on the humans, even the script was Transformers 2.0

Back on topic.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i'd rather april oneil
April_ONeil.jpg

Yep.

What the hell is he thinking?

Sanjuro

To be fair, I don't think Megan Fox is as bad as people believe she is. The casting of Fox does lead me to believe they altered the script from the terrible one I read not too long ago. They were definitely going for someone much younger than Fox.

Elizabeth Olsen was my number one choice from the rumored candidates.

Sweet!

Come on guys, like there was any chance this movie would ever be good? Megan Fox won't make this movie anymore or less enjoyable to me.

Caj814

So it takes this bit of news for you all to dismiss it and not it being MICHAEL BAYS: EXPLOSION ALIEN TORTOISE LOOKING NINJAS?

Well, that fucking sucks. I mean, I read the script that leaked and it was pretty mediocre/dumb. But, she is a completely talent-less waste of space who I don't want involved in any thing Ninja Turtles related ever under any circumstance.

Well, that fucking sucks. I mean, I read the script that leaked and it was pretty mediocre/dumb. But, she is a completely talent-less waste of space who I don't want involved in any thing Ninja Turtles related ever under any circumstance.
C'mon. Overreaction much? It wasn't like Jodie Foster was going to play April O'Neil.

G-Fex

To be fair, I don't think Megan Fox is as bad as people believe she is. The casting of Fox does lead me to believe they altered the script from the terrible one I read not too long ago. They were definitely going for someone much younger than Fox.

Elizabeth Olsen was my number one choice from the rumored candidates.

she wasn't even enjoyable in Jennifer's Body. It was a terrible movie but she didn't help either.

She's pretty much a killjoy, showing no enthusiasm/joy/nice for any of her roles at all. It'd be really fucking hard to buy her as not being stuck up snob.

Colin.

With Michael Bay involved in production, did you expect any less? Besides, all that talking will get in way of the long special effect scenes and Megan's arse close ups.

C'mon. Overreaction much? It wasn't like Jodie Foster was going to play April O'Neil.

I don't want to see her talent-less face in movies. I don't think she's as bad as Hitler or anything, that would be an overreaction. Not liking an actor and therefore not being pleased with them being cast in something isn't really an overreaction.

With Michael Bay in charge, did you expect any less? Besides, all that talking will get in way of the long special effect scenes and Megan's arse close ups.

He's not directing this, and I enjoyed the Friday the 13th remake. Again, though, the script was pretty dumb also so it's not like this stood a chance any way. I really don't remember April being in it a ton.

Xzeon

Banned
it sounds like he really, really wants this to be like Transformers.

so every movie he makes from now on will be re-written to be Transformers and star only people from Transformers.

La Beef will be Casey Jones confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom