• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Mista

Banned
Well, I mean mentally, so it’s already a bit difficult, lol.

I don’t know. I guess you just kind of have to accept that there will always be people doing dumb stuff, and try to focus on the ones that matter. In this case, just support great threads and replies, and try to enjoy those while the farnsgoths do their thing.
Damn you I thought we have a feature here. Sorry lady but I’m not a PC, can’t filter anything out😒

Katsura

Damn you I thought we have a feature here. Sorry lady but I’m not a PC, can’t filter anything out😒
Install ViolentMonkey or a similar extension and write your own filter script. It's trivial if you know basic JS and CSS. You could probably do it using procedural rules in ublock origin. Of course, simply ignoring them is still easier

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I think OP said blocking people also blocked their threads. I just like don't visit said threads. If people don't reply to them they die out. Like the one I did about wikipedia and their selective archiving.

Nymphae

Banned
@Cult of FartNoise Off to the ignore list you retarded prick. I am sick and tired of you accusing me of shit I didn't do and whats worse is that you can't even prove it

What pisses me off is that I am the most guy on here thats been nice to you but you don't deserve it. Fucking cunt go fuck yourself

Where was fartface accusing you of something again? PMs?

Nymphae

Banned
Well, I mean mentally, so it’s already a bit difficult, lol.

I don’t know. I guess you just kind of have to accept that there will always be people doing dumb stuff, and try to focus on the ones that matter. In this case, just support great threads and replies, and try to enjoy those while the farnsgoths do their thing.

This is the only solution. Write good content, react positively to and engage with good content, stay out of trash threads, and ignore users if you have to.

So wait what's going on with this guy because I've been seeing this issue from him since he was carebear or whatever his old name was. Apparently this has been going on quite some time.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
9Z85WxZ.jpg

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
You really shouldn't take any of this forum wankery to heart, -Arcadia- -Arcadia- I talk shit with everyone. Most of it is just harmless BS, but when I recognize that someone is a bit sensitive I tend to back off. I think of you as one of the boys so I figured your huge cock was fair game to joke about.

Not sure what this stalking business is about tho. The post from yesterday that burger quoted was the first and only time I've ever Y You . Don't even think I've quoted you before. The incident that you speak of was out of sight, out of mind the day it happened.

People enjoy your posts. I like what you bring to the forums. Now please kindly fuck off and tell your Karebear Krew what a nice guy I really am.

-Arcadia-

Banned
You really shouldn't take any of this forum wankery to heart, -Arcadia- -Arcadia- I talk shit with everyone. Most of it is just harmless BS, but when I recognize that someone is a bit sensitive I tend to back off. I think of you as one of the boys so I figured your huge cock was fair game to joke about.

Not sure what this stalking business is about tho. The post from yesterday that burger quoted was the first and only time I've ever Y You . Don't even think I've quoted you before. The incident that you speak of was out of sight, out of mind the day it happened.

People enjoy your posts. I like what you bring to the forums. Now please kindly fuck off and tell your Karebear Krew what a nice guy I really am.

Yeah, that’s what Matt was telling me. It’s weird to me, because I’ve gotten so used to people being assholes on the internet, not for fun, but... because they’re legitimately assholes. Lol.

If it’s that, I think that’s awesome, and I don’t want you to back off one bit, lol.

Stalking is, I guess, me misinterpreting you trolling Brap and others, and I retract that.

Thank you for the kind words, and please eat shit and die.

Kagey K

Banned
It’s normally no bueno to post private messages in public but since the cunt is using them for stalking/harassment I fully support posting them here so that we may pillory him.
I usually disagree with posting pm‘s in public, due to them being pm’s, but occasionally you get one so good it has to be shared. Hasn’t happened here for me, but on a different forum I had a user get so mad that I posted his threats publicly.

Top Bottom