• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Cybrwzrd

Banned
I'm fine. Thanks for the PM.

You aren't allowed to leave. One of us. One of us. One of us.

JqYTmjn.gif

-Arcadia-

Banned

I really hope that the Shitting Age Forums is a trend that goes away soon, lol.

This is why I killed Cunth Cunth :)

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

Nymphae

Banned
Of course. But balance is good in everything in life

I was kidding, posts like yours in that thread are replied to with some variation of "oh debbie downer doesn't know how to have a good time why don't you make your own content"

You like fun? Then I’ll consider shitposting fun and I’ll do it all the time

You mean shit-themed posting or just general shitposting?

Mista

Banned
I was kidding, posts like yours in that thread are replied to with some variation of "oh debbie downer doesn't know how to have a good time why don't you make your own content"

You mean shit-themed posting or just general shitposting?
It always comes from the biggest shitposters that nobody can ever take them seriously. Which is pathetic

Imagine nobody ever takes you seriously? And I meant general 24/7 shitposting

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Well, it seems like Neogaf is the right wing Resetera. Despite you guys claiming you just want to have fun with videogames, i can see politics and SJW related articles on gaming side growing at an alarming rate.

For a place that wants to be chill and just have fun you have quite the persecution complex and are obsessed with destroying progressives, just like the other forum is obsessed with destroying "nazis".
I'm anxiously waiting for a warning or a ban for speaking the truth. I just can't stand hypocrisy. Neogaf is not chill at all lately, it's all about left wing and Sjw that want to ruin videogame industry, this is another article added to the pile.

You see left wing conspiracy where there isn't, just like they see right wing conspiracy where there isn't. From my experience reading variuos videogame websites skills have always been rewarded and i see there is enough balance in right wing and left wing leaning videogame journalists presence.

jAKAJiz.jpg

Mista

Banned
Don’t ok me. Also don’t get mad if nobody took seriously because you did this to yourself. I love you man and everything but I can’t take you seriously I am sorry. Also having 4 alt accounts and on every account you act like if you’re someone else adds to it. Quite a skill you got there bruv. Still love you though and no hard feelings. Just being honest as always

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Don’t ok me. Also don’t get mad if nobody took seriously because you did this to yourself. I love you man and everything but I can’t take you seriously I am sorry. Also having 4 alt accounts and on every account you act like if you’re someone else adds to it. Quite a skill you got there bruv. Still love you though and no hard feelings. Just being honest as always
Took what seriously? I couldn't care less what people think about requesting a perm. For some people, that's the easier option rather than signing out. GAF has become a part of people's daily routine, so it's easier said than done.

Nymphae

Banned
Neogaf is not chill at all lately

It's completely chill if you're not a nutcase. I was banned at Era a couple of years ago for absolutely trivial shit I cannot remember, that was my first crack at a board after giving them up for a little while post-gamergate, and I wasn't even stirring any shit up there, just accidentally exposed the wrong opinion. I wish I could remember what it was, it was one of those mindblowing Era ban messages where you're left scratching your head. Threw in the towel after that, no warnings or anything, just given a ban for wrongthink. Ok, message received, no skin off my back, let's try out Gaf again.

I copped a ban here around gamergate for making fun of Revolution 60, and that was when I said fuck this place. Now I can speak a lot more freely here, and the mods aren't out on a hunt like at Era or pre-split.

You're going to be waiting a while for a ban for stating a completely banal opinion about the board lol.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
It's completely chill if you're not a nutcase. I was banned at Era a couple of years ago for absolutely trivial shit I cannot remember, that was my first crack at a board after giving them up for a little while post-gamergate, and I wasn't even stirring any shit up there, just accidentally exposed the wrong opinion. I wish I could remember what it was, it was one of those mindblowing Era ban messages where you're left scratching your head. Threw in the towel after that, no warnings or anything, just given a ban for wrongthink. Ok, message received, no skin off my back, let's try out Gaf again.

I copped a ban here around gamergate for making fun of Revolution 60, and that was when I said fuck this place. Now I can speak a lot more freely here, and the mods aren't out on a hunt like at Era or pre-split.

You're going to be waiting a while for a ban for stating a completely banal opinion about the board lol.
Shhhhh stop trying to pry their imaginary victimhood out of their hands, it is why these screechers show up on GAF in the first place.

Top Bottom