• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
byDNqw8.jpg
Is that a coupon I can use at the kid’s section at Target?

plushyp

What? I saw his post history, and we're absolutely nothing alike, none, not even close. We post in different topics, completely different interest, and most importantly I have far better taste in games (y)
Sorry IDK why it seemed that way - maybe it was the way you both don't capitalise a majority of your posts. Random I know but I had this feeling once for DeepEnigma DeepEnigma and DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi as well.. thought they were brothers for some reason lol.

-Arcadia-

Banned
I have really good news about Barsinister Barsinister , actually. : )

He popped up this morning with a hilarious comic about everyone’s favorite Dingleberry Dynamo.

Nymphae

Banned
I felt in need of a change, I like this image, always loved Frieza's design.

But I wanted to say that I wish the avatar editing tools here were a little more robust. It would be really nice to be able to have resize and position options while you are placing the new file you have uploaded. It's a bit annoying to make a nice big image and then not be able to downsize it appropriately in the preview window.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Why doesn't neogaf have signatures? They were pretty cool back in the day. I remember old school forums had em.

Totally, I agree.

❤~Arcadia~❤

Voted Life of the Party runner up in the Neogaf Awards

Consoles: PS4, Switch

“OH BOY I CAN'T HECKIN WAIT TO PLAY THE NEWEST ENTRIES IN THE GEARS, HALO, FORZA, AND HELLBLADE FRANCHISES ON NEXT GEN.” ~ Brap

Every day is a new beginning. It’s never too late to be who you want to be. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Top Bottom