• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Plot Twist: Matt was Braps mom the whole time.
giphy.gif

Barsinister

Banned
How u goin bruv

you got those PMs disabled so I can’t slide into you

pills are interesting things. At one point I was convinced you were doxxing me. Something you replied to me with I took as a coded message. I was half crazy most of the time. When I was lucid, I would just shrug it off and pride took care of the rest. Admitting I might have a problem was something I wasn’t ready to do. It wasn’t until I started attacking that guy did I start to think I might have an addiction.

I gained thirty pounds and was in a pretty dark place. I went cold turkey and manage pain with just aspirin and Tylenol.

I still poked my head in here but felt shame and didn’t want to post. Rentahamster Rentahamster called out to me and I felt I needed to answer. I’m far to competitive to let some young upstart try and usurp my crown :messenger_winking_tongue:

Thanks for inquiring, all of you who did. I am in a better place than I’ve been for a while.

PS. I did not know that opioids caused constipation. If any here are struggling, drink plenty of fluids. Maybe some fiber pills or Metamucil.

Papa

Banned
pills are interesting things. At one point I was convinced you were doxxing me. Something you replied to me with I took as a coded message. I was half crazy most of the time. When I was lucid, I would just shrug it off and pride took care of the rest. Admitting I might have a problem was something I wasn’t ready to do. It wasn’t until I started attacking that guy did I start to think I might have an addiction.

I gained thirty pounds and was in a pretty dark place. I went cold turkey and manage pain with just aspirin and Tylenol.

I still poked my head in here but felt shame and didn’t want to post. Rentahamster Rentahamster called out to me and I felt I needed to answer. I’m far to competitive to let some young upstart try and usurp my crown :messenger_winking_tongue:

Thanks for inquiring, all of you who did. I am in a better place than I’ve been for a while.

PS. I did not know that opioids caused constipation. If any here are struggling, drink plenty of fluids. Maybe some fiber pills or Metamucil.

Da fuck m8 why would I doxx you

Glad you’re doing better. Keep that wagon rollin.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

We’re all friends here, Bar, no worries. Glad you’ve recognized your reaction and pulled yourself together.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

Don't worry about the rough patches, it takes courage to open up like that. I'm glad you're doing better.

Mista

Banned

Its okay man, no hard feelings at all. What matters to us is that you’re doing better and thats the most important thing

Because I don’t only think of you but also of the kid you got. Don’t hesitate to reach out whenever you wanna talk :)

plushyp

I felt in need of a change, I like this image, always loved Frieza's design.

But I wanted to say that I wish the avatar editing tools here were a little more robust. It would be really nice to be able to have resize and position options while you are placing the new file you have uploaded. It's a bit annoying to make a nice big image and then not be able to downsize it appropriately in the preview window.
Why Nymphae... whyyyy?? What was wrong with moustache Chun Li ???

Cybrwzrd

Banned

Keep up the good fight brother. Glad to see you posting again. You have a community of shitlords rooting for you.

Nymphae

Banned
Why Nymphae... whyyyy?? What was wrong with moustache Chun Li ???

I'm sure she'll return again at some point lol. Idk, playing a bunch of DBFZ again this week and just felt like changing a bit, a long time ago I was going to use Frieza for my avatar but I couldn't find an image I liked, I found this last week I think it's pretty cool. Also I can have a golden Frieza variant for when my account has gold :messenger_sunglasses:

Tesseract

Banned
I'm sure she'll return again at some point lol. Idk, playing a bunch of DBFZ again this week and just felt like changing a bit, a long time ago I was going to use Frieza for my avatar but I couldn't find an image I liked, I found this last week I think it's pretty cool. Also I can have a golden Frieza variant for when my account has gold :messenger_sunglasses:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom