• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Opinion Community Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

TaySan

Dec 16, 2018

A more polite version of Elektro Demon.
At least his threads arent gross or anything. Just needs to slow his roll a bit.

VysePSU

Banned
May 9, 2019
Same here, they don’t play on mobile for me without opening the twitter link. I noticed it on other sites as well. I don’t think it’s specific to here.
I think it's because the video is another embed within the Twitter post being embedded, so you click the play button once to load the video (wait a couple seconds) and then click again to play it.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
I think it's because the video is another embed within the Twitter post being embedded, so you click the play button once to load the video (wait a couple seconds) and then click again to play it.
Hmm, just tried that and still can’t get any to play. I’m on safari btw

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon

Also, fuck this console war pissing contest fucking bullshit. It's driving me fucking insane. One side uses another set of rules for the other than they uphold for themselves, goalposts shift, misinformation gets spun and spun and spun. Fuck It.
great movie and yeah that shit is retarded, don't bother

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
Well, I also use Chrome like IbizaPocholo so it might be an issue with the browser. Did you guys recently update them or something?
I don't remember the last time I intentionally updated anything on my phone.

Chrome on my windows desktop is doing the same thing, and I just checked and that's up to date.

Strange issue.