• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Tesseract

Banned
Tessie surely you have the image-editing skills to make your avatar I Have No Mouth And I Must Wolverine.

Also is that your new weed vape?
i do, i might

revolutions, dun

P44Iezk.gif

Its cool. I'm not replying to the thread until the issue is done, so I can keep the fight out of it. No chance of starting anything.
No, I meant SleepDoctor. I apologize if I sound like I'm backseat modding but I read his post thinking it puts the spotlight on MHK when the discussion was more about a group of fanboys and neutral members.

Probably I'm just overreacting.

Last edited:

Fake

Owning all platforms or having the PC as your primary platform does not automatically make you neutral. Let me put it this way, if all multisystem owners were told they had to choose only one system to keep they could all give you an answer.

I guess the problem here is cultural. I mean, by some users saying they aren't 'console warriors' and others say 'OK, if he says is true'. Everyone here can be a console warrior, even me or you. I play some old games on notebook, have a 3DS for playing pokemon and mario kart and a PS4, but that don't means I can't be a console warrior. Saying that you're 'neutral' has become a kind of alibi on gaming community.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Owning all platforms or having the PC as your primary platform does not automatically make you neutral. Let me put it this way, if all multisystem owners were told they had to choose only one system to keep they could all give you an answer.
In this case, I think we're seeing a difference in perception of what people mean when they say "neutral".

Meaning 1: I like all platforms equally or own all platforms.

Meaning 2: I prefer specific platforms, but I will do my best to praise each platform when praise is due, and criticize each platform when appropriate, without going too negative or positive based on nothing more than feelings.

-Arcadia-

Banned
In this case, I think we're seeing a difference in perception of what people mean when they say "neutral".

Meaning 2: I prefer specific platforms, but I will do my best to praise each platform when praise is due, and criticize each platform when appropriate, without going too negative or positive based on nothing more than feelings.

Meaning 2 for me. I would like to be 1, to achieve that zen state, but the best I can do is to be aware of biases and open to alternative ideas and experiences. That actually changes my biases in time.

I do think being a general gamer is much more satisfying than pledging allegiance to a platform, and having to put up with everything from the good to the bad.

Marriage is for people, not consoles, lol.

Fake

The question is who dictates the rules. I mean, what can or not be criticize or who to jugde whaterver you're being too negative or too positive.
When people take this discussion from neogaf to for example, discord, there is a problem.

Last edited:
Top Bottom