• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Fake

Just do you. Being open minded is a personal benefit, not one for status.

You can't pretend to be two different persons at the same time. You can't act neutral here and different in other places (like some users here between neogaf and resetera). Thats my point. Thats why I locked my profile after the Cyberpanda permaban.

-Arcadia-

Banned
You can't pretend to be two different persons at the same time. You can't act neutral here and different in other places (like some users here between neogaf and resetera). Thats my point. Thats why I locked my profile after the Cyberpanda permaban.

Oh, so pretending to get away with things? I think someone like that would just expose themselves in time.

I'm talking about neutrality as a philosophy, rather than performance art. Yeah, we can agree that two faced people that pretend to be neutral are 👎

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
You want to challenge me? I will use my zord to crush you into matter.
yidUzkA4oMd9vyqhTW.gif

Yrc0hqV.jpg

Fake

Oh, so pretending to get away with things? I think someone like that would just expose themselves in time.

I'm talking about neutrality as a philosophy, rather than performance art. Yeah, we can agree that two faced people that pretend to be neutral are 👎

My point is, your talking about being neutral means nothing (on the internet). We're adults (I guess?), so we like to pretend be others people on the internet. Don't you think so?

-Arcadia-

Banned
My point is, your talking about being neutral means nothing (on the internet). We're adults (I guess?), so we like to pretend be others people on the internet. Don't you think so?

Don't take my word for it.

Just look into my posts. I don't see a need to pretend to be neutral (or as close as I can get), or I wouldn't be admitting to bias in the first place. It's a wholehearted personal philosophy, and a good one to embrace when you share a gaming board four different ways.

Fake

Don't take my word for it.

Just look into my posts. I don't see a need to pretend to be neutral (or as close as I can get), or I wouldn't be admitting to bias in the first place. It's a wholehearted personal philosophy, and a good one to embrace when you share a gaming board four different ways.

As I mention before, is a cultural problem. You don't need to prove anything, in fact, when someone need to prove something there is the problem. I've worked in others forums and this problem goes far beyond what is discussed.

Top Bottom