• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I will never join your sick little cult as a dookie ranger.

OHmd4yt.jpg

-Arcadia-

Banned
That thread got filled with sjw's very quick so i called some of them out.
All they did is push their agenda that was unrelated to gaming but they thought it has its place there since tlou2 is their holy grail of identity politics.

I made my case as of why i believe tlou2 will hit psnow very soon due the shitty sales since week 2 as well as the hate it received from fans due to its bullshit story.

As well as its the end of ps4 cycle and sony needs to lure a lot of people in before ps5 so what better way to do that if not with a blockbuster title that people take notice.

So they wanted me to place a bet and i did.

Understand, but don't let stupid people pressure you into potential mistakes. Them existing is proof enough of their stupidity -- they don't need to be shown up on a technicality at risk to you.

Would honestly prefer you both reduce it to a month or so, instead of a year long ban bet. Well. You, but it's a package deal. I don't care if some woke person effectively permabans themselves, lol.

Anyways as far as xbox goes i dont see them throwing a big show.
Yes you will have halo but that franchise is dead the past few years and i dint see them to do any better then previous titles.

Lockhart at 199 would be a big thing but even that wont happen.

That's in line with previous years, but this one might be a surprise. The Forza Horizon devs are rumored to be doing an utterly gorgeous open world Fable, and The Coalition, a developer that I understand is basically hiring the absolute best from all around the industry, may be ready to show off its first game, a rumored Perfect Dark.

Agreed that no way Lockhart is $199. That's some truly wishful thinking.

Jtibh

Banned
Understand, but don't let stupid people pressure you into potential mistakes. Them existing is proof enough of their stupidity -- they don't need to be shown up on a technicality at risk to you.

Would honestly prefer you both reduce it to a month or so, instead of a year long ban bet. Well. You, but it's a package deal. I don't care if some woke person effectively permabans themselves, lol.

That's in line with previous years, but this one might be a surprise. The Forza Horizon devs are rumored to be doing an utterly gorgeous open world Fable, and The Coalition, a developer that I understand is basically hiring the absolute best from all around the industry, may be ready to show off its first game, a rumored Perfect Dark.

Agreed that no way Lockhart is $199. That's some truly wishful thinking.

After i solidified how serious i am with the ban the other party never responded back.
Therefore the bet is null.
Also all the other sjws in there who i asked to prove if they even own or played the tlou2 instead of saying yes or no they just kept going about irrelevant stuff ergo no they are not there about the game .

For xbox.
I keep my expectations low so in case they deliver i will be praising the shit out of them.

They have the ip's ,they have the devs ,lets hope they deliver this time.

Just read that they have 70 something demos to try out from july 21 or so.

I think they are serious this time around.

Again i can only hope.

Jtibh

Banned
Canada Day off

517b5470481412637693f696b650ce2c.jpg

Maybe some disc golf later though.
Turned on the radio. Host starts out with happy canada day only to start how we live on stolen land how the natives are suffering cuz off us how we should support natives on this day by visiting their art shows listening to their music etc.
She went on and on landed on the BLM field of her check list at which point i turned this shit off and went back to work.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Lol, I had a good laugh at this ban.

The guy posts a thread pretending to be a worried Trump supporter, and completely falls apart within a page and posts this:

Came back for this. Yep. Can’t believe I used to associate with this site. I don’t even really post on Era but holy shit you all are insane now. Tyler himself is enabling so much white fragility that he must destroy his knees telling Jordan Peterson how much he loves him.

'Hello fellow caterpillars! We're going to make America good again!'

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Lol, I had a good laugh at this ban.

The guy posts a thread pretending to be a worried Trump supporter, and completely falls apart within a page and posts this:

Came back for this. Yep. Can’t believe I used to associate with this site. I don’t even really post on Era but holy shit you all are insane now. Tyler himself is enabling so much white fragility that he must destroy his knees telling Jordan Peterson how much he loves him.

'Hello fellow caterpillars! We're going to make America good again!'
Can you atleast post this on ban review instead of Meta GAF?

-Arcadia-

Banned
Can you atleast post this on ban review instead of Meta GAF?

Fuck off, newbie. Do your time and you can start telling people what to do.

I don't have an issue to bring up with the staff, therefore I'd be spamming the thread for my own entertainment. Meta Gaf was literally created for talk about Gaf, with bans the very first issue ever up for discussion.

Top Bottom