• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Watch out he might reply to you with an anime pic
Since you asked so nicely.
D-OvZvVUEAcjOzV

Still a noob. Splitting hairs.
Cool. I've been here as a non-poster since 2005, and posted in this thread long, long before you came in here to have your spergy console warrior meltdown, and incidentally discovered a fun place.

Are we done splitting hairs now, or are you going to take your L?
Accuse me of splitting hairs, but bring console wars to Meta GAF. This is why we cant have nice things.

Nymphae

Banned
Turned on the radio. Host starts out with happy canada day only to start how we live on stolen land how the natives are suffering cuz off us how we should support natives on this day by visiting their art shows listening to their music etc.
She went on and on landed on the BLM field of her check list at which point i turned this shit off and went back to work.

The only radio station that doesn't spew NPC garbage constantly now I find is the Christian rock station. As soon as music stops playing on any other station, I change it immediately, I can't stand FM radio DJs.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Lmao console wars. You will be forever known as the guy that has a temper tantrum over console wars and requested a perm over it. Deal with it.

And brought 3 pages of console warring to Meta Gaf. But no, mentioning that, means you're bringing console wars to Meta Gaf.

Asinine. This is why we shouldn't allow anime posters, except for Slowmotion.

Jtibh

Banned
And brought 3 pages of console warring to Meta Gaf. But no, mentioning that, means you're bringing console wars to Meta Gaf.

Woooo chick fight just like al bundy would have liked it.
Let me get my snacks and drinks and enjoy the show.
Lets add catlady to it please

It really makes me wonder what you girls look like in real life.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Bernkastel is a guy, btw, but I'm sure he'd be more than happy to send you his pic.

Anyway. Last of the aggressiveness. That little remark really annoyed me, coming from someone who's posted here all of a month, if that.

brap

Banned

And the ban thread too. I forget that thread isn't for discussing bans just for console warriors whining that another console warrior said something they didn't like.

It really makes me wonder what you girls look like in real life.
arcadia looks like a big tiddy goth gf

Jtibh

Banned
Bernkastel is a guy, btw, but I'm sure he'd be more than happy to send you his pic.

Anyway. Last of the aggressiveness. That little remark really annoyed me, coming from someone who's posted here all of a month, if that.
I am new in this thread so no clue.
You can fill me in.

Though lady is a woman given the lady title as well as the female anime avatar.

But yeah its the interwebs where intersexuality and multisexuality predates any show or movie.

So the fuck i know who is male female hippo dog etc

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Okay, retard.
Lmao console wars. You will be forever known as the guy that has a temper tantrum over console wars and requested a perm over it. Deal with it.

This is why I use Emoting Mokou.
EYAAcHDWsAU-xtn

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Nikana... we need to talk. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I'm going to change this soon. But any time you want to do the thread invasion thing, I am totally game.

Good compromise?

No. But expected from the Pink ranger. Or wait sorry...the lame ranger...oh wait sorry...the two timing ranger...oh wait sorry...the IDK HOW TO FLY THE PLANE SO I CANT HELP MY FELLOW RANGERS DRUKA DRUKA ranger...oh wait sorry...the i love balance beams lalalala ranger...oh wait sorry...the I thought I could leave the power rangers and do otehr acting but turns out I am a terrible actor ranger...oh wait sorry...the I gotta wear a skirt cuz im a girrrrlllll ranger....

Whatever.

But yeah thats cool. (bolded)

Last edited:

O-N-E

You know what's funny about having a disdain for anime is that it's actually the least cucked artistic medium on the planet.

Making fun of all the tropes is all good (and deserved), but it's one of the last bastions for creating something with an unsullied vision. What you want is what you make.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Not opposed to all anime, btw. Miyazaki is great. I just hate the average stuff that hits you with every single unchanged trope for the last two decades. Same for when it shows up in gaming. The Xenoblade games make me grind my teeth sometimes, although I usually end up setting into the, and loving them.

Top Bottom