• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

-Arcadia-

Banned
w4UGAEZ.jpg

Maybe Trump Supporters all have Mushroom dicks? 🤷‍♂️

Not that it matters, he is a winner in his head. He was willing to spend $27 (30 times to Bernie), his wife is still with him (likely for the security) and he gets to sleep well at night knowing he is subpar!

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
The best Manga for me is Claymore, despite having a LOT of nudity but was disappointed that it didn't wrap up the Yoma lore. :(

I recommend it to brap and Slowy if they wanna see tiddies (with no nipples)
I read that already. Pretty sure brap has as well. Claymore was pretty mainstream.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that already. Pretty sure brap has as well. Claymore was pretty mainstream.

Really? I thought it wasn't considered that mainstream when I mentioned it years ago on an Anime Forum.

More middle of the road of people heard about it, but didn't gain traction unless you stuck with it.

Can't believe I waited on each Volume for 6 to 8 months to just see what happens!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Really? I thought it wasn't considered that mainstream when I mentioned it years ago on an Anime Forum.
What king of a failure anime forum doesn't know about (somewhat) mainstream manga? It was on shonen jump for a while, can't get more mainstream than that. There were plenty of threads when it was being scanned as well. If you would have said Melancholia, that would have been more middle of the road if anything.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
my ex was a childhood friend, we met in kindergarten and were virtually inseparable until high school

we had a formal engagement to be married if we were still single past 33

time has a way of poisoning minds and spirits, i'll leave it at that
You are better off not married.

Top Bottom