• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Barakov

Where were you when Kojima predicted the design of the PS5?

VyWFdAp.png

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Manabyte is famous, basically. Former IGN writer/current film coverage and leaks.
First I hear of him. Then again he's a comic/movie dude? Even if I was well known somewhere I'd never use the same email/username because of well you know. People. But if that is how he makes his money I can understand why he leaves his footprint on the net.

TrainedRage

Banned

Snip Snip. I bet he is doing it for his overweight wife so he can get a Switch.

Look at how many have been neutered. LOL

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

Snip Snip. I bet he is doing it for his overweight wife so he can get a Switch.

Look at how many have been neutered. LOL
Would never, ever, ever get it done after damaging a nerve in my epididymis and going through years of chronic ball pain.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
Quit smoking so much weed!

The surgeon just came into my room to do a little debrief and basically said the same. They've always maintained that its not really smoking related, but he just told me that they're seeing an uptick in cases, he says he thinks it could be the increased pot usag since legalization. Tbh I'd like to stop, I will be for a certain period of time at least anyway.

TrainedRage

Banned
The surgeon just came into my room to do a little debrief and basically said the same. They've always maintained that its not really smoking related, but he just told me that they're seeing an uptick in cases, he says he thinks it could be the increased pot usag since legalization. Tbh I'd like to stop, I will be for a certain period of time at least anyway.
can you get a hold of eatables? Have you tried vaping?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Just eat it instead.

anally

Nymphae

Banned
can you get a hold of eatables? Have you tried vaping?

The doc said he suspects edibles are no issue, just anything getting in your lung. Not a big fan of the edible experience, now might be the time I tree y to go straight edge, or try and make some sort of switch to alcohol on occasion. I don't really need any of it I've just been weak willed most of my life in that regard. Maybe time to focus on eating better instead of a staying up all night every night getting baked.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
The doc said he suspects edibles are no issue, just anything getting in your lung. Not a big fan of the edible experience, now might be the time I tree y to go straight edge, or try and make some sort of switch to alcohol on occasion. I don't really need any of it I've just been weak willed most of my life in that regard. Maybe time to focus on eating better instead of a staying up all night every night getting baked.
I'm going through the same thing pretty much (minus the lung collapse) with switching from alcohol to weed. Have barely drank in 2 weeks but I've been dipping into my little pot stash a couple nights a week. I'm much more of a drinker than a toker so I don't feel the need to smoke weed that often.

Nymphae

Banned
I'm going through the same thing pretty much (minus the lung collapse) with switching from alcohol to weed. Have barely drank in 2 weeks but I've been dipping into my little pot stash a couple nights a week. I'm much more of a drinker than a toker so I don't feel the need to smoke weed that often.

Good for you man, giving shit up you love is hard. But sometimes you just gotta make those calls I guess.

Top Bottom