• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
OS2aBHs.gif
Birthday-candle-blowout.gif
Wny93XD.gif
tumblr_ly1bva8D7I1qdlh1io1_500.gif
f0a1e9be3f9db772d40ab767a6324366.gif
VID-20190321-WA0023-1.gif
tumblr_p2miji8Zqb1s7km96o1_400.gif
nN2x26I.gif
tumblr_naxipeVme51rgajs9o1_400.gif
Now i go to sleep xddd

Last edited:

nush

When you in passing always come across that one poster that consonantly makes blanket statements of facts that are provably wrong...

9oDHANi.png

eiDLa8s.png

DD8DWoG.png

Poster is from the UK, these are UK dates and there's many more past my screencap. Mods locked the topic and I'd screencaped to prove him wrong (again) so shame to waste that work.

Nymphae

Banned
It is killing me being stuck in bed reading all this good stuff and not being able to share it because I don't have access to my usual desktop and everything is a goddamn chore on mobile. Just the simple act of copying selections from an article, swapping tabs, adding bold and italics and quotes, is way too much work on mobile, and takes no time at all on a real computer. I don't know how people use this site on mobile by choice unless they strictly read and post simple comments.

-Arcadia-

Banned
It is killing me being stuck in bed reading all this good stuff and not being able to share it because I don't have access to my usual desktop and everything is a goddamn chore on mobile. Just the simple act of copying selections from an article, swapping tabs, adding bold and italics and quotes, is way too much work on mobile, and takes no time at all on a real computer. I don't know how people use this site on mobile by choice unless they strictly read and post simple comments.

It's not bad on an iPad at all.

I do hate posting on a phone, though. Feels like even proofreading a post is a pain. Nothing to do with Gaf, it's just that there's not nearly enough screen to do anything or let anything breathe.

Nymphae

Banned
The post I just created in clown world took almost 20 minutes on my phone, and was a chore the whole way through with slow tab switching and pages focusing where I don't want them to and like 20 goddamn clicks to get out the quote/unquote for a snippet, good lord lol. On a computer I would have had that out with better formatting and more commentary in a tenth of the time.

Last edited:

bronk

Banned
The post I just created in clown world took almost 20 minutes on my phone, and was a chore the whole way through with slow tab switching and pages focusing where I don't want them to and like 20 goddamn clicks to get out the quote/unquote for a snippet, good lord lol. On a computer I would have had that out with better formatting and more commentary in a tenth of the time.
That's why my posts aren't very complicated. I only Gaf on my phone so it's pretty hard and I'm a lazy fuck.

Now, I'm not one to kink shame... But feet? Just can't deal with it. I must have some foot related trauma in my past that I've never dealt with.

Top Bottom