• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
...I've known of other people that liked that specific color/font change.

Coincidence? Maybe, most likely. Hai.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
@Musky_Cheese and I did some Discord chat and PSN chat awhile back. I think @Melon was there.

There's a PSN group that barely gets used.

I think there was some headway on a steam group but to be honest I dunno.

With stuff locked down, some kind of Official quote-unquote GAF matchmaking Thing. There is a matchmaking channel on the Discord but again, not used all that much last I checked.
OMFG THERE'S A SUPER SECRET PSGAF DISCORD?!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Most of the people that stream don't even come to gaf anymore.

Does neogaf have communities on like steam and stuff you know how there's steam groups. Also on PS4 I know there's a community section I used to use it for destiny fireteam building. Or even just a thread for posting all your user names that you use across different gaming platforms? If we could have signatures at the bottom of our posts I would totally put all that information there.

Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity , I sent you a friend request. Hopefully it reached you, unless of course, a moose ate your gaming PC. :lollipop_pensive:

nush

I noticed him earlier before he was summoned here. Chairman Tickles Alt or sleeper agent.

Like I said, you ban one they quickly expose another account. One post in 2013 then nothing for 7 years.

Currently testing that 15 minute limit, part 4 is 20 minutes... so far it seems to be going through? I swear Youtube once told me I couldn't go over 15 and sharing from GeForce Experience always fails at longer than 15 but luckily the trimming I do in GeForce saves a trimmed version of the vid I can just upload via Youtube. If 20 works I'm just going to try uploading the rest in its entirety, hopefully that goes smoothly.

Barakov

ifFTtR0.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Currently testing that 15 minute limit, part 4 is 20 minutes... so far it seems to be going through? I swear Youtube once told me I couldn't go over 15 and sharing from GeForce Experience always fails at longer than 15 but luckily the trimming I do in GeForce saves a trimmed version of the vid I can just upload via Youtube. If 20 works I'm just going to try uploading the rest in its entirety, hopefully that goes smoothly.
I think you have to have a older youtube account to do that. I've uploaded 20+ min videos before. My longest vid was over 6 hours. (but it got brought down due to copyright trolls)

MetalAlien

Banned
I think you have to have a older youtube account to do that. I've uploaded 20+ min videos before. My longest vid was over 6 hours. (but it got brought down due to copyright trolls)
You have to verify your account or something with a phone number. Then you can break the 15 minute rule.

8kmP95F.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom