• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

When Microsoft says their games are cross-gen...

omXvz74.jpg

When Sony says it...

MacD7Gt.jpg

Had to do it to 'em

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I don't want to find out first hand but is a self ban for a month or two mean you cannot post but still read the posts or is it that you're locked out for the period you request?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I have a strict "no falling in love" policy among my employees for very important reasons.
twarren_200909_4184_0008.0.0.jpg

You know you want it.

I don't want to find out first hand but is a self ban for a month or two mean you cannot post but still read the posts or is it that you're locked out for the period you request?
A self ban keeps you from posting. Even banned people can still lurk the site mang.

Last edited by a moderator:

teezzy

Banned
I dont think I'd ever request a self ban. I prefer flexing the will power itd take to spend less time online, but the amount of hours I've totalled up on this site during quarantine does alert me.

I have so many other things to do, and frankly, I'm not really overenthusiastic about the new consoles or GPUs. It's the sense of community I miss from being in the office which makes me spend as much time here as I do, most likely. I miss it.

Had an old flame over the house last night with some other friends for the first time in a while. She told me how she now works 2 jobs, and never has a proper day off. She kinda fears downtime, as she doesnt know what to do with it. It really made me reconsider the amount of value I put in my leisure activities. Why do I own so many games, why do I have so many posts accrued on GAF... idk man, i wish i was doing more with my life. Theres definitely shit i need to work on, step out of my comfort zone, etc

-Arcadia-

Banned
Missed the PS5, lol. I really thought that in my small, out-of-the-way town, it would at least last until I could get down there to put in a preorder.

Well, I guess it’s to the filthy peasant lines with me. I wonder how they’ll handle that with Corona? I tend to think the whole thing is vastly overblown, but I’m not looking to specifically catch it by spending all day in line with 50 people.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Wait... he's not just goofing around and memeing? Is this really getting to him? I seriously thought he was mostly parody on purpose.
This is the 3rd or second? time he's done this. It is fine.
He’s just breaking to play some games and chill off Gaf a bit. Always a good idea — recharge a little, actually get some things done. 😋
Yeah he'll finally play the game he was shilling for the last year.

bronk

Banned
Wait, she offered him a PS5 for sex?

That man is a hooer.

And I can't imagine how repulsive you have to be or desperate to think you can't get a random hot dude from a club to fuck you for nothing. Simp.
He was hooking up with this older lady for a bit. Guess he was bringing it up before. He got a pre-order and she agreed to pay for it haha

Edit: this is not his lady and he will not show me a picture of her 😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom