• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why's "cuck" such a popular word now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
From the definition in this thread I don't see how cuckold has sexist or racist implications.

For whatever reason a lot of cuckold involves a black guy fucking a white guy's SO.

So when a racist calls someone a cuck not only are they saying that they let other men fuck their wife but that they're letting a black man do it.

Brakke

Banned
The counterpart to the cuckold is the bull? This probably references some old tale I bet.

~a tale as old as time.~

GVKdBUA.jpg

I suppose there's some old myths about Zeus turning into a bull and ravishing ladies but who knows.

Forkball

Wouldn't saying someone couldn't even get a girlfriend be a bigger insult? A cuckold was at least appealing enough at one point to get a girlfriend.

Cipherr

i've never heard anyone say it in real life, which i'm glad for

'little white cuck ball' is one of the funniest things i've read in recent memory though lmao

This. I nearly fell over laughing when I saw that image in that thread.

Brakke

Banned
Wouldn't saying someone couldn't even get a girlfriend be a bigger insult? A cuckold was at least appealing enough at one point to get a girlfriend.

We gotta recognize that this word gaining traction is coming from the ugliest part of the Internet. So, no, "having" a girlfriend isn't impressive. She's using your beta-ass for your money and getting hers on the side. You're too weak a simp to get yours.

Das Ace

4chan, obviously. I think it gained popularity when a girl associated with moot was seen with another dude.

Which in turn trickled to reddit and so on.

Yeah...just google "cuckold" and then look at the way a lot of people use it in reference to damned near anything. It's usually meant to be racist... ...especially when talking about Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom