• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks, but I'm ok with just reading it, or visit the other place.
I just wish there was a forum with a middle ground when it comes to politics. The way politics are handled in the other place is very disturbing as well.
Make your own, watch it die with infighting.

FUN TIMES!

Majmun

The simps aren't the problem, her way of thinking is. Talking as if she knew everything while she knows dick at all.

At least she never said something crazy like jewish space lasers causing the Californian fire. AOC can be very aggresive with her appraoch, but her intentions are good. She's had enough of corruption, mysogyny, and religion's involvement in law. And I agree with her.

The right wing-women are total nutjobs. There's nothing there to agree on. Nothing. I still don't know if the kraken lady was for real or not.

I don't want to go too much offtopic, but the amount of people hating her on GAF is astounding. She's a cultural phenomenon outside of GAF.

Tesseract

Banned
At least she never said something crazy like jewish space lasers causing the Californian fire. AOC can be very aggresive with her appraoch, but her intentions are good. She's had enough of corruption, mysogyny, and religion's involvement in law. And I agree with her.

The right wing-women are total nutjobs. There's nothing there to agree on. Nothing. I still don't know if the kraken lady was for real or not.

I don't want to go too much offtopic, but the amount of people hating her on GAF is astounding. She's a cultural phenomenon outside of GAF.
i think she's fine, impassioned and strong yet bitterly hostile in the worst of cases where her better angels get dampened by her exaggerated ego

nice tits tho

Guilty_AI

Some advices if you truly want to have a moderate way of thinking:
At least she never said something crazy like jewish space lasers causing the Californian fire.
Don't follow crazy lady just because there exists crazier lady

AOC can be very aggresive with her appraoch, but her intentions are good. She's had enough of corruption, mysogyny, and religion's involvement in law. And I agree with her.
Don't take politicians "intentions" at face value

Don't generalize

Bubbles in mainstream social media and journalistic space aren't the only outside that exists.

Also, something being a cultural phenomenon doesn't make it good or right. In fact, be very suspicious of those since that kind of image is usually nothing more than something crafted with political purposes.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I owe all my political knowledge to anime
NOOOOOOO BUT ANIME HAS POLLUTED AN ENTIRE GENERATIONS MIND EVEN THOUGH I'VE NEVER SEEN MUCH OF IT, KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT AND IM NOT AN NPC!

1mh6yK6.png

:) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else remember The Getaway series on PlayStation 2? I truly forgot how great these games were. The dialogue and voice acting is still leagues ahead of most games today, it's basically a well-acted movie. The first game has such a gripping storyline, and I think this is the best 'GTA Clone' by far. Calling it a clone is not even fair really, it does so much stuff differently. I like the immersion factor, with no health/ammo count. It's not easy to do open-world games, but they nailed London. The realism and the cars, lots of small details, very lively. It's perfect.

Sony should reboot the series.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Not even worth a cartoon. Have fun with your condition.
I wouldn't particularly put an epileptic disorder as a condition you have "Fun," with; something to put into a cartoon? Eh...kids should concentrate on kid stuff, not epilepsy disorders

But hey, when I do flop, people usually drive me home, and on the way we stop and I get Chinese food, and that's pretty fun. Nice bonding time with the person helping me out (Usually family or friends)

Sorry if this is a bit too personal, but do you deal with any health conditions yourself? I try to reflect that sort of curiosity when people take interests in mine

Barsinister

Banned
I wouldn't particularly put an epileptic disorder as a condition you have "Fun," with; something to put into a cartoon? Eh...kids should concentrate on kid stuff, not epilepsy disorders

But hey, when I do flop, people usually drive me home, and on the way we stop and I get Chinese food, and that's pretty fun. Nice bonding time with the person helping me out (Usually family or friends)

Sorry if this is a bit too personal, but do you deal with any health conditions yourself? I try to reflect that sort of curiosity when people take interests in mine
If I do have a condition, it's I would rather try to be clever when more direct words would work better. I saw you saying things in the other thread about people who contributed to the character of this place and gave it its charm. Things that are false, but keep getting brought up again and again by a certain group of members, let's call them cunts for old times sake. Recently, members being banned were here when nobody else was. They defended the character of the owner of this site and put up with name calling, trolling, all around unpleasantness. I was among them, didn't need to be asked. I don't think any of us did. We gave of ourselves freely because we wanted to help someone we thought needed it. Plenty of other places to post on the internet, we stayed anyway. We did keep this place going. I posted more in that first year after ReEEEE than I did for the previous ten. People would come back, call us Nazis and say "Ban Me" while we laughed and carried on. It was awesome! You weren't here.

Anyway, I called you out on your cute little passive aggressive "strike out what I want to say and replace it with drivel". Then you want to obscure the fact you are a dick to people you don't even care to know. It is true that Evilore didn't ask anybody for anything. What's going to happen now should he ever need to ask and everyone who stood by him is gone? I think you're too much of a weasel to stick around and I'm too jaded to care.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
If I do have a condition, it's I would rather try to be clever when more direct words would work better. I saw you saying things in the other thread about people who contributed to the character of this place and gave it its charm. Things that are false, but keep getting brought up again and again by a certain group of members, let's call them cunts for old times sake. Recently, members being banned were here when nobody else was. They defended the character of the owner of this site and put up with name calling, trolling, all around unpleasantness. I was among them, didn't need to be asked. I don't think any of us did. We gave of ourselves freely because we wanted to help someone we thought needed it. Plenty of other places to post on the internet, we stayed anyway. We did keep this place going. I posted more in that first year after ReEEEE than I did for the previous ten. People would come back, call us Nazis and say "Ban Me" while we laughed and carried on. It was awesome! You weren't here.

Anyway, I called you out on your cute little passive aggressive "strike out what I want to say and replace it with drivel". Then you want to obscure the fact you are a dick to people you don't even care to know. It is true that Evilore didn't ask anybody for anything. What's going to happen now should he ever need to ask and everyone who stood by him is gone? I think you're too much of a weasel to stick around and I'm too jaded to care.
I think you're taking the internet way too serious there bub, or at the very least much more serious than I

It wasn't really meant to be passive aggressive comment lol, just using a strike out for comedic effect
As trying to show that I often give politician's answers

As far as being a weasel, uh, yeah. I have no problems with departing from a community in general, or people departing themselves; people come and go in life, and I would much rather them do what's true to their heart and brings good karma to themselves and others around them

I will also openly admit that I am regularly an ass hole to people, not gonna make everyone happy in life. Oh well.

I don't have much in the ways of discussing loyalty to the web site or EviLore, you would have to discuss that with him and others you feel were more apart of that time, as I was obviously not
I don't believe I've ever said that either; I purely came here on a goof and stayed for the free coffee >.>

Last edited:

Barsinister

Banned
I think you're taking the internet way too serious there bub, or at the very least much more serious than I

It wasn't really meant to be passive aggressive comment lol, just using a strike out for comedic effect
As trying to show that I often give politician's answers

As far as being a weasel, uh, yeah. I have no problems with departing from a community in general, or people departing themselves; people come and go in life, and I would much rather them do what's true to their heart and brings good karma to themselves and others around them

I will also openly admit that I am regularly an ass hole to people, not gonna make everyone happy in life. Oh well.

I don't have much in the ways of discussing loyalty to the web site or EviLore, you would have to discuss that with him and others you feel were more apart of that time, as I was obviously not
I don't believe I've ever said that either; I purely came here on a goof and stayed for the free coffee >.>
Hard as it may be to believe to you, bonds of friendship can be formed with people you haven't met in real life. It's not the internet, it's the treatment of my friends I take seriously. As for the rest of your post, if you enjoy just being a dick, that is your prerogative. I've got friends all over the world and I feel lucky to have them.

I don't really plan to respond to you again. Don't really care if I get banned at this point either.

Fuck You,
Barsinister

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Hard as it may be to believe to you, bonds of friendship can be formed with people you haven't met in real life. It's not the internet, it's the treatment of my friends I take seriously. As for the rest of your post, if you enjoy just being a dick, that is your prerogative. I've got friends all over the world and I feel lucky to have them.

I don't really plan to respond to you again. Don't really care if I get banned at this point either.

Fuck You,
Barsinister
Thank you for the helpful advice on friendships; I will take it into account with my future interactions

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Fuck You,
Barsinister
I honestly think you are a decent person and I liked your drawings. But watch your back man, some people aren't who you think they are.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I mean I wouldn't trust me
But that starts to get into some real philosophical shit, like do you know your true self, are you able to view yourself truly from an outside perspective, etc etc

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

I mean I wouldn't trust me
But that starts to get into some real philosophical shit, like do you know your true self, are you able to view yourself truly from an outside perspective, etc etc
ḋ̶̝o̶͈̽ ̶̧̏y̷̱̋ơ̵͍u̶̩̽ ̴̟̋e̵̜͌v̷̰̑e̷̩̿n̶͍̚ ̶̲̓e̸̬̎x̸̛͕ȋ̸͔s̷̤̀t̴͕̕?̵̮̕

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
ḋ̶̝o̶͈̽ ̶̧̏y̷̱̋ơ̵͍u̶̩̽ ̴̟̋e̵̜͌v̷̰̑e̷̩̿n̶͍̚ ̶̲̓e̸̬̎x̸̛͕ȋ̸͔s̷̤̀t̴͕̕?̵̮̕
H̸̨̧͕̗̜̬͎͉̘̰̺͉̻̗̯̱̥̭̺͈̻͓̜̲̜̳̦̼̻̥͔̀͋̊͑̃͆̓̈́̆͌͂͑̊̑́͑̒̏͛͗̆͂̔̓͐͋͌́͋̿̌̍̿̑̏̋͘̚̚̕̕͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅo̷̧̡̨͍̰͔̲̣̬̤̻̞͔̻̼̹̲͍͍͉͉͕̦̙̞̖̪̜͚̹͇̲͎̯̯̬̭̝͕͎͙̼̳͑̀͂̂̽̀̾́̈́͑̂͛̀͐̒͐̅͛̚͜ͅͅw̵̡̛͔̫͍̜͇̗͍̠̮̦̝̱̯͓̗̳̗̞̺̟̼̬̖͋̿̇̃̈́̃͂̆̈͂̒͋̂̽͌̈́͊̇̆͆̉̑̀͌͜͠͝͠ ̷̡̣͆͋̀͆̽̈͒͛͌͑̑͂̇̃͛̈̎͗͑̇̍̒̈́͒̄́̾̎͊̄͐̾̈͋́̐̽͊́̏̄̒̽́͘̕͘̕͘̚͘͝͝͝d̷̡̢̢̢͚̠̦̣̲͍̼̦͖̲̙͖̟̦͔͖͍͉̥̪͓̭̻͇͓̱̳͎̼̬̮̳̹̩̓̈̿̈́̂͂͂̽͋͂͗̓̾̒̿̉̂̍͊̈́̀̌̆̔̉̓̽̎́͂̈́̏̊̅̌͆̀̉̔̀̋́͐̆̑͂͗͂̌͊͛̉̃̈́́̕͘͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅò̷̧̧̡̧̨̙̦͙̩̰̗̭̯̣̻̗̥̺͍̭͎̼͇̜̯͚̭͔̬̺͈͓͎̮̜̭̩̮̝͕̰̥̯̜̤̀̀̂̅́̔̔̄͛͛̏͒͋͘͜͜͝ͅ ̷̢̡̧̢̢͇̞͇͇̝͖͎̦͍͕̯̟̖̻̺̮̰͍̭̺̬̘̬͈̟̣̠̱͇̙̼͚͉̙̺̩̜̣͚̻̺͍̤͖̖͔̠̪̤̈́͑͊̈́̋̇͑̋̑̓̏́͜͝y̶̨̨̧̡̧̨̗͈̗̹͚̥̤̣̩͚͖̜̗̪̮̺̠̝̪̣̾̏̽̔͋̈́͂̅̒͐̐͆̉̅̓̋̋̐͌͑͒̆̒̀͘͜ͅơ̵̧̨̢̛̪̤̯̦̩̼̝̫͇͕̙̼̯̹͓̲̹̘̫͎͈̱͈̹͔͍̯̩̬̫͙̦̹̦͎̞̙̺̞͉̖̞̮͉̳̝̥͓͈̥̝͇͇̯͊͂͋͐̈͑͐̌̑̽́͑̀̍̀̃̂̇́́͛͊̂̀̉̀̈͂͑͒̈́͗͆̄͌̈́̈́͗́͑̓͑̋̌́́̃̌͊͘̚̕̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅư̵̡̡̨̨̧̯̼̙̠̰͕̺͓͓̰̺̪͖͕͈̖̦̺̲͎͓͔̱̹͕͍͙̩̩͓̤̺̬̪̙͙͍͉̼̠̗͍͎̪̗̏͋̑͌͐͋͊̑͐͗̈́̕͘̕͜͝ ̵̡̗̙͖̟̜͕̩̻̻͇̫̯͚̙̺͙͍͇̳͖̌̿͐̀̈͐̃͋́͊̔͗͆̀̄̆͊̈́̀͂͠͝ḳ̸̡̡̡̡̡̨̩̝̬̫̘̹͓̼̣̦̹̳͉̲̞͖͎̲̬̜̖͔͙̰͚̭̩̘̝̻̤̼̜͎̠̲͙͚̤͚̟̫͍̝̟̼̲̖͕̥͈͇͕̺̦̦̱̞̼̿͗̽̋͆̂̓̓͑̿̈́̏̄̀̏̑͐̒͋́̿͌̂̎̈̇͂̚͜͠ͅͅͅň̵̨̡̡̡̧̢̞͚̪̱̱̬͍̻̖̘͔̝̗̜̺̫̬͚̮̹̖̝͙̥̗̗͖͖͉̠̘̤̤̖͎̤̮̯̞̰͓̠̪̜̓̀̿̏̋̇̀́̐̍̏̄̈́̂̓̇̾̐̾̀̂̂̾͐̍͛́̈́͊̏́̾͑̈́̆̏͌͗̄̀͊̈́̔̈̂̉́̄̀̈́̑̌̐̀̕͘̚̕̕̕̚͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅơ̵̡̢̡̛̛̛̞͍͙̹̱̤̤͖͍̖͓̤̮͚̥͈͓̰͚̝̫̻̙͓̫̰̻̫͔̤̩̯̰̤͗̈̊̒͋̃̃̎̀͒́͂̔̾̑̒̈́̆̾͆͛̉͂̂̊̉̉̎̽̍̿̽̓̏͋̿͒͆͑͑̿͐̏̔̈̃̅̽̎̿̈́̇̕̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅẅ̸̛̛̛̗̩̝̰͍̦̝̖͇̰́̀̉͗̀̐̓̓̀̋͑̋̆͗̋̾̾̌̉̋̈͑́̓͑͑̔̓̅̐͋̾̊̈́̉͆͗̿̇͗̀̀̾͊̾͆́̾̎͂̓̋̊̄̈́̿̇̃̄̄̄̓͘͠͝ͅ ̶̡̢̨̡̢̡̢̘̘̥̲̮͇̭̭̗̜̱̤̙̝̥͔̙̳͈̼̱̦͈̮̲̪̳͚̩͈̞̻̗̫̳̙͙̮̖͙̙͙̪͇̬͚̐̈́̿̽̎͋̾͊͛̂̾͂̎́͒̍̑̅͋̔̕̚͜͝ͅį̷̛̠̦̖̱̹͈͉̜̲͇͉̩̦̞̼̭͍͖͕̖͙̫͉͇̱̠̥̯̞̟̖͎̭̖̫͍̲͇̼̱̻͇̮̝̜̠̘̜̲̟̯̙̞̤̼̄̾̉̆̀̈̀̍̎̈̃͂̋̈́̐͗̀́̔͜f̷̧̨̡̧̗̙̣̜͕̮͚͔̭̻̠͙̯̠̼͍͙͚͇̟̻̪̭͔͉̟̥͔͔̤̺̘̙͖̲̞͚̹͈̟̯̭̩͎̜̜̦̈̈́̐̓͊̀̽̅̇̾̈́͊̀̄̄̏͂̽̋́̓̀͊̂̍͆̒̈̓͂̍̃̎̎͊̏͘̕͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̴̡̧̨̢̡̧̡̢̛̜̬̦͓͙̻̗͎̯̩̤̣̜̖̜͈̺͎͙̩̹̠͚͇͓̰͔̼̤͖̘͉͙̝̣̜̰͍̻͉̺͇͈̭̟͖̘̠̲̮̳̭̺̒̊̊̓̆̀̒̎́̃̓͌̑͗̏́͗͆̎̎̇̓̈͘͜ͅy̴̨̡̡̛̝̺̟̦̟̟͈͕͕̮̟̻̫̰̳̗̯̱̰̳̠̹̼̟̲͉̜̤͓̘̗̜͔͙̗͍̥̯̬̳̗̖̣̠͖͚̳̪̰̜͙̖̹͍̖͇͚̜̮̗̜̺̓́͒̎̅̈̈̿̈̎̐͐̐̇̑̿̾͆͊̐̆̇͆͑́̐͆͑͂̉̉̆͛̑̓̿́̈́͛͋̋͑̇̈̓͗͑̅̋̈́̍̿̅̑͒̊͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅo̸̢̢̧̡̨̼̪͙̰̯̭͖͈̞̖̘̞̝͔̘̜͔̲͈̠̦̖̞̟͔̪̼͈̞͖͈̗̦̭̦̜̫̘̟͎̝͎̪̮̤̻̤͓̼̤͚̺͎̭͎̭̭̗͓͈̲̘̓͌͂̓̔́͆͋̾̓͆̈́̓̚͜͜ͅứ̸̢̨̨̼̙͕̱̤̖͔͓͓̭͉͔͇͍̭̻͉͖͎̮̳͙̱̖̝̠̝̥̙͚̺̞̻̼̰͕̝̺͇̱̗͇̜̬̝̥̠͓̱͇͕̫̦̻͔̗̲̗̱̗̬̬̯̮̈́̂̀̌̀̂̈́̽͋̌̈̄̈́̅̊̾̎͒̎̄̓͐̉̎̈́̏̏͌̈́͛͊́͒̿͑͑̄̆̃̈͑̍̀͌̈́̈̒̀͊̌̎͊̇͊̉̄͘̕͜͝͝͠͝ͅ ̶͓̘͍͔̬̥͍̜̻̪̰̰̜͉̔̈́̈́̀̏́̀͐̈̽̈̌̓̀̍̊͂͗̿̕̚̕̕͜͠ė̷̛̛̛̖̜̞̙̼̮̫͓̦͎̰͚̫̝̣̬̥̙̳̣̃͊̽͋͂̒̃̆̐̆͛̒̊̿̑͑̄̈͆̍̌̃́̔͗̀̏͗̆̄̒̀͒̈́́̔̀̃̈̆̑̕̕͘͘͘͘͜͜͝͝x̴̢̧̢̧̨̡̛̛̗̭͉̤̼͕͉̼͙͚͉͓̙̤͔̰͚̪͕̤̥͉̟̬̬̳̦̭͈̦̣͚̮͕̘͍̺̳̠̻͈͎̤̠̠̻̪̭̦̼́̏̆̅͗̌́̈́̃̀̾͐̓̓̋̈̿̾̆̓̍͛̐̓̀̎̄́̀̾͆͒̇̓̽̐̆́́͋͛́̋́̾̀̇̇͌̈͆͘͜͜͠͝͠í̸̧̡̢̛͎̬̭̟̬̙͓̟̪͎̖̤̱̗̻͕͎̤̯̽̇̑̋̓̒̇̑̅́̈́̍̃̈͆̐̈́̈́̄̈̈́̒̏̽̐̂̚͜͜͠͠s̴̘͕̖̜̳̯͔̗͋͐̂̎̎͒̄̂̑͗̐͌͛̌̊̈́̋̑̓͊̔͋̌̚͘͝ͅt̵̨̢̛̛̛͇̼̙͔̰̜̠͔͚̗̜͎͍̖̘̥̝̣͔͓̦̜͙̲̠͈͓̝̩̹̟̦̦̩̰͉̮͍̦͌̆͋͐̃͑͌̋̆̒͐͋͐̓̿̉̓̈́́͗͆̿̇͊̐͋̈̌͋̓̌͑̃̔̋̉́̽̈́̀͑̑͑͒͐̇̈́͌̽̐̀̽̐̏̇̌̏̍̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̴̨̡̡̨̘̮͉̮̙̞͇͖̰̭̝̝̜̼̰͍̳͔͖̲̝͖͍̲͖̤̤͍̼̪̰̜̻̬͚̲̺̝̞̲̭͚̌̀̅́̿̉͆́̑̒̏̂͗̅̽̈́̈̿̌́̇̌̉̎̊̆͂̈́̿̏̾̇͆̑͊̈́̉̀̿͂́͜͠͝͝͝ͅö̶̧̨̧̜̮̺͖͕͕̙͙͔̲̘͎͔͈̞̖͎̭͓̩̱͕̠͙̦̫́̿̓̐̑̀͑͆̋̍̈́̈́͂̇͌͌́͐̑̿͒͌̈́̓̿͌̍̾̇̽̀̕̕͠͝ṟ̶̨̨͚͚̬̩͕̬͙̠͍̗̻͍̮̮͙̹̩̩͆͜ͅ ̴̢̧̖̝̜̰̬̼̞̟̤͖̩͓͕̣͇̦̺̥̟͇̩̤̤̻͓̫̻̞̼̠̩̬̫̹̯͓̱̪̮̰̼̱̣͍̘̒̈́̏̉́̽̈́̊̈́̓̅̿̓͗̿̋̾̈́̈́͘͜͜͝͠ͅj̵̧̧̛̰̙̪̠̱͉͙̏̊̃̒͊͑̐̓̉̄͊͐̽̆̾̒́̔̊͐̌̐̀̈̀̍̇̒̂̉̔̏̈̃̒̾͗͆͗̌̉̍̆̊̐͗̀̈̾̈́̌̈̎̽͌̑̓̀͒́̔̕̕̕͘͘̚͝͠͝ů̴̝̮͎̆̆̐́͊̃̓͌̌̿̂̅̂̈́̿̃̍͒͂̒̂̋̊̍̽̎̃̀̆̔̎̋͊͌̓͆́̃̃͘͠͝͝͠͠ṡ̶̡̛̤̠̰͔̠̳͍̲̲̖̩͕̞̲̦̦̝͐̓̿̅̋̌́̏̐̀̓̈́͒̐̃̐͐̂͋̈́̔̿̀̑̔̒̽̽̓̆̕͝͝͠ͅͅt̷̨̢̢̢̨̺̥͉̮͓̹̼̲̜̬̗̞͎͖̖̣͙̗̭̱̼̜̻̫͚̙̖̤͖̣̺̭̫͑̌͐̂̓͊͗͊̆̃̈̍̔̓̇̍̈́͋̇́̋͒̿͋̐̀͛̈́̍̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͠ ̵̧̨̛̲̦͍̘̟̬̗͈͇̫̦̗̳̤̳͓̻̩̤̫̼͓͉̜̙͙̭͖̪͕̲̮̹̭̞̠̞̖̣̲̞͓̹̳͚̘̹̪̪͎͍̞̰͈̂̾́̈̎̄͒̽̊͑̑̇̊͗͋̋͂̿͛̌̽̿̈́̀̾̀̆̌́̆̐͗̓̍̎̒̅̎̄͊͛͘͘̚̕͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅa̵̧̧̢̘͎͔̭̖̲͍̠̺̩̪͔̱͚͉̩̮͔̱̭͍̬̪̖̪͖̝̳͎̞̪̖̙̩̘͈̎̿͌̂̆͂͛̇̈́͂͗̐̎̇͊̿̆͐͌̆̒̈́̾̄͒͆̊͆̉́͑̇̎̃̅̀͌̓̈́̎͑̾́̚͘͘͘͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅr̶̡̛͔͍̠̪̺̲̺͖̤̫̫̗̖̖̩͖̖͚̝̟̳̪̙̳͚̯̠͎͓̰̞͙͚͎͌̊̂̇̈̏́̔̀̈́̀͌̃̎̒̈́́̌̌̌̐̎̓͆̀͋̀͂͑̇̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ȩ̸̧̧̛̛̱̭̻̞̘̤̻͍̼͉̭̥̫̤̣͔͕̲͖͍̳̞̼͕̼̞͍͈͓̱̤̖̼̝̰̻͎̠̟̻͕͉̹͉̰̲̺̠̽̏̉̋̀͗͑̔̄̿̃̑̌͌̔̽̈́̀̿̈́͑̑̋͐̐͌̂̃͒̈͊̊͑̕̕͜͝͠͝ͅ ̵̧̨̨̨̨̡̧̢̛̦̬̩̯̩̬͍̰͍͓̯͖͎̰̼̲͇̲̳͙̘̭̥͉̠̠͍̝̪̤͍̤̘̲͈͕̫͖̞͔̼͉͔͖͍̞̻̣̩̲̩̺̭̱̳̰̳͑̓̏̃͆̿͛͆̅̂́́̈͐͒͗̈́̍̐̈̂̈́̓͂͗̓͌̆̀̓̈́̏̒̐̑̈͑͋̾̔̅̐̀͗̈́̎̽̑͐̌͌͋̀̎̈́͘͘̚̕͘̚̚͝͝͝͝͝ͅą̶̧̢̡̨̛̭̺͉̪͓̗̮̰̖̗̞̟̘͔͚͖̳͙͚͓̖̄̉̏̂̀̈́̂̊̈̎̿͐̈̋̏̿͂̋̈̌̉̀̽̄͐̀͑̄̈́͂̀͊̿̋̄̃͑̇͐͒̾̒͑̌̽͊̚͘̕͘͝͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅȩ̶̛̛̥͖̬̳̯̪͔̟̤̤͇̲͚̰̹̥͇̼͉̫̪̰͍̬̺͓̰͖̫̯̥̰̹͉͚̗̗̝̜̰̭͙̟͙̬̬̖͇̠͍̗̘̬̫͓̉̂͒̔̄̽̍͆̌͐̓̎̆̃̽̈́̉͑̓̏̒̿̿̈́̔̿̅̾̂̇̃̉̓̈́͌̅̒̑͊̎̑͐̔̚̚͝͠͠s̶̡̜͈͇̞̻͕̯̬̜̹̥̙̩͓̬̗͎̲̝̠̦̦̦̠̻̥͔̩̦̟̝͈͔̅̊͂͗́̎̃̆́͛͊͋͂́̆͒̆̀̍̅̄͑́̂̑̈́̐̀̄̈̇̕̚̚̕͜͝ͅͅt̵̡̢̧̡̢̛̛͉̘̺̖͎̤̗̰̮̹̩̼͙̜̦̣̗̫̖̘̝̗̰̘̜͎̩̞̝̰̩̮̫͍͍̼͕͖̘̥̜͊̀͆̄̅̑͂́̉̍̿̓̏͋̅̓͋͂̂͆͑̋̄́̎̈́̊̏̈́͘͘̕̕͜ḩ̷̨̢̨̧̗̰̯̼̞͎̟͚͚̥͇͈̝̰̼̠̫̲̟̩͉̰̱͉̳̹͍͓͕͕̰̓̋͊̈͐̈́̆̈̐̊̒̄̔̆̍̾͊͋͐̅̈́̿̾͆̆̽͑̎̈́̐̄̿̿͛͋̊̏̄̀̆͊̌͒̎͊͗͒͊̇̀͋̽̂̈́̍̾̈́͘̕̕̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͝ë̶̩̥̦̏̂̀͌͂̈̿͌̐̉̒̎͋̀̿̅̄̎́̋̍͘̕̕̚͠͠t̷̡̢̨̨̨̨̻͍͇͔̬̟̤̮̦̤̖͔͍̘̙͚̭͕͓̬̙̙͓̲̮̭͉̩̖͕͍̣̖͖̙͓̞̞̜̰̳̗̫̳̝̥̯̥̤̜̱̖̥̜̮͍̬̼͕̜͛̆̆̓̅̐͛̑̿̅́̿͆̈́͆̈͛͑̆͒́̓͐̅̆̈̿́͆͒̐̈̋̈́̉̃̊̋͛̔͗̌͂̊͑̓͐͊̽̓͊̂͆́̌͘͘̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͠͝͠ͅi̶̡̛̦̯̣̬̫̱͇̩̩͒́̏̍̓͗̈́̀̀̄̿̐͑̀͗͂͛̽̉͂̔̿̄́̓̈͌̌͘͘̚̚̚͝͝͝c̷̡̛̛̛̛̜͒͗̆͐͂͊̊̾͒̒̈́̋͛̆̄́̐̑̃̂̃̓̆̇̏̒̓̍̍̏͑̈̋̀̓́́̽̏͗̐͗̃͐̇͛̀͆͛̎͋̅̀̈́̑̈̾̕̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͝ş̸̡̗̳̖̱̱̫̲͕͖͕̟̮̺̘̣̪͇͚̬͚͚̙̬̗̟̥̗̺̲͔̀̓̽̀́̒̀̎̏̆̎̓͛̓̔͑̋͗̆͋̇̓̈́́̋̔͆̅̚̚̚͜͜͝ ̶̡̨̢̛̖̩͖̻͔͙̱̹͍̘̜̳͚͎̪̜̲͔̥͚̫͙̗͙̭͓͍͚̖̟̙̹̝̼̳̯̪̣͚̰̯͔̗̩͎̟̪̣̠̘̼̮͔̰̺̝͇͇̙̜̖̰̋̀̊̍͑̂̈́̋́͑͊̎̄̐̓̏̉͗̂̏̓̆͑͊͌̄̒͆̽̊͐͗̿̓̊̚͘̕̕͜͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅf̴̛̛̞̰̤͙͕͓̗̣͓̙͛̍̐̆̂͐̈̂̀̐͑̋̂̓̍̈́̌̀͊̋͆̑͂̀̇͊̂͘̚͜͝͠͠ơ̸̡̨̢̨͖̰͍͓̺͍̦̪̙͕͍͖̩̥̲̗̻͓̤̭͔̙̬̹̮̤̪̻̗̖̼̙̆͆̏́͊͛͌͑̈́̽̈́̏̆͛̎͗͌͂̑̎̾̄̂͘͝ͅͅr̴̨̧̧̛̯̥̜̲̣̦̫͉̼̩̦̦̦̳̱̭͍̼̤̤̗͕̣͇͇̪̲̤͕̰͙͇͋̋͋́̈́͋̀̔͂͐́̑́̏̌̍̓̾̓̅͂̓͗͌̌̔͆̓̀́̎͛͗̀͂̈́͗̐̓̽̕̚̚͘̕̚͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅ ̸̡̧̡̢̛̛̫̬͎̫̪͚̜̱͇͍͚̦̻̖̩̤͔͕͉͎̠͖̘͈̮̻̩͕̯̫̜̤̗̯̍͑̉̌̆̈̓̀͊̊͑̈́̃̑̋͒̏͊̆͛̅̂̅́́̈̕͝ͅt̷̡̡̢̡̢̨̧̢̡̺̟̯̻͔͍̘̯̱̫̤̙̞͕̙̫͖͕̹̘̝̠͎̪͈̥̰͙̺̞̞̗̪̬̠̳͎͎̠̫͖̳̦̞̏̅̐̈́̈͗̈̿̿́́̈́͐͗̏̑̓̑̌͋͛̈́̿̒̈͂̔̃́̀̔͗̀͠͠ͅh̷̨̡̡̡̡̢̛̲̼̯͖̫̣̻̩̯̙͎͙̝͚̭͙̹̜̼̞̘̥͓̝͉̪͓̘̹̩̬̣̖̖͙͚͖̱̮͈̓̾̎̔́͗̾̽͗͆̍̏̓̊͊͛͗͛͋͑̍͑̃̉̂͘̕͜͠͠͝͝ͅę̵̳̺̖͓͙̪͖̘͎̩̫̪̹̂̎̇͆̌̆̿̈́̈͑̉͐́̍̄̔͐̈́̇̐̍̈̎̉͒͗̋͒͊̿̿̌͑̒͑̋̓̆́̒̅̇̃̈̐͐̇̍̍͂̒̎̕̚̕͜͝ͅ ̴̢̢͚̰͈̠̫̤͔̖̲̻̭̳̮̰̫̣̠̲̹͔̻͕͍̋̀͑͗̓̏̿̍̽̇̽̌͘͜͜ḿ̸̡̧̘͈͖̪̳̩̟͍̣̜̺̪̙͍̗͉̰̲͎̳̹̹̭̩̺̠̮̼͚̼͓͇̹͂̿̔̄̌͗̈́́́͒̔̔̒́̈̓̑͗͆̈́̚͜͝͝a̶̡̢̧̢̡̡͖̲̹̞͈͔̭̝̠͚̝͚̝̖̙̘̱̩̘̞̟̪͉͖̹͎͖̫̟͓̘̮̙̭̤͔̱̯̪̱̘̭͎̙̣̼̯͇͓̅͑̋̅͛͋̑̈̂͐͒̉̈́͒́̑̈́͘͝͝ͅc̷̨̡̨̡̗̬̖̞̤̯͚̫̹͔̼̮͈̲̞̦̙̣̬̋̊̌͗͑̚͜h̴̘̟̻̹̔͗̈̆̄͆͌̅͐̎̈́͊̊͌͛̿͗̓̈́͂̓̓̀̐̇̿̋̽̾͒̈͆̋́͊̏͐̊̀̆̿̎̄̊̎́͂͒̂̓́͊̓̆̓̽͊̀̒̚͘͘͘̕͘̚͠͠͠i̸̢̧̧̢̡̡̛̛̜̙͈̥̠̟̹̗̮̫̼̜̭͉̣͖̗͚̹̳̩͖̬̲͚̜͎̪͖͚̗̪͚̟͓̩̦͖̠̘̥͎̟̜̦̯͇͖̜̞̞͔̼̞̻͕̻͑̄͊̔̽̐̐̏͗̇̉̇͂͑͒͆͋̿̋͛̔̀̀͗͆̈́͌͌̔̌̋̽̽̐̔̓̈́́͋̿̾̀̈́͋̔̈́͛̔̎̊̅̍̑͋͌̉̑̓̂̕̕͜͠͝͠ͅͅṋ̶̨̧̨̧̛̛͚̻̗̖̹̳̜͕̙͕̮̞͖͙̼͚͚̰̞̟̜̬̠͍̺̬̪̰̱̝̤̻̬͎̪̟͉͙̩͓͉͚̤͇̘͗̔̐̂̃͐̀͗͑͗́̅̎͂̏̀́̑̄͒̍̊͛͛̃͑̀͋͒́̎͗͐̅̆̉̍̇̅͐̒͌̀́̍̌͊̅̀̍͌̐͊̎̽̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝e̸̡̨̢̛͖̻̜̹̝͍͉̘̟̞̹̹̭̪̼͓͔̟̲̻̣̳̝̗͖̬̞͖͇̩̰̠̗̠͉͚̪̱̤̮͍͌͠ͅ?̸̢̢̡͇̼̭̩͎̹̱̖͙̳̮͙̜̰̬̦̹̰̗͔̻̟̟̩̦̹͋͆̾̑̌̅̒̈́̈́͘̚̚͜

Top Bottom